Residenza Maddalena Reviews

Cannaregio 2076, Venice, Italy

The place is well located and the staff was very friendly. I was worried that there were no lockers and I couldn't lock the room door, but nobody else even got inside the room during the 3 days I stayed there (even to clean it).

thx you Julio!! Happy new year!!! take care!

We had a lovely time at this b

• 6th Dec 2014

We pay but we only get three cookies for breakfast. Cookies and toast cookies not even a fresh one oh my god

• 7th Sep 2014
  • Taiwan

you had 10 euros discount because you no like breackfast and you had marmellade,pain tostated and suice fruit...when I made you discount you was so happy...I don't understand why you write this now...but it's ok! Thank you however!

Good room, clean building and a warm welcome by Luca who gave a good explanation of where to go. The B&B is situated in the cheaper part of Venice, but still close to the sights. Lots of restaurants and a few supermarkets within 5 minutes. The nearest vaporetto stop is within 5 minutes walk, Pl. Roma is 10-15 minutes walking.

• 14th Aug 2014

It was very nice to stay at Lucas place. He was such a open and friendly host!

• 10th Aug 2014

Luca was extremely helpful! He helped us find another place to stay as well as being a great host thhroughout our stay. He provides a lock for your room and there is no curfew time to be in the apartment. Location is great for the price!

• 7th Aug 2014