8.4
Fabulous 458 Total Reviews
8.4
Fabulous 458 Total Reviews
Residenza Maddalena Located at Calle Lunga Vendramin 2076 Cannaregio, , Venice.
Italy
Venice Veneto 30121 Calle Lunga Vendramin 2076 Cannaregio
84% 458
45.4430401 12.3304398
    Rooms available

• Hong Kong, Female, 25-30
14th Jun 2016
6.9

Luca is a very nice host and he's very helpful and willing to offer help. The plus points are definitely for him! Location is also very good, walking distance from the train station and also very close to the pier which is on line 1. However, I recommend this place to young backpackers who do not mind sharing bathroom since it could be a bit packed with 3 rooms sharing only one bathroom. The facility can only be improved: E.g. Adding more chairs inside the room / tables for putting stuff.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
1st Jun 2016

Luca was a really great host. He was both friendly and helpful, giving us lots of helpful tips for our time in Venice. I would stay there again if i ever found myself back there.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
1st Jun 2016

Great place to stay in Venice for a reasonable price! Close walk to everything important - very well located. Luca is very helpful and a wonderful guy! I would definitely recommend staying here!

Thank you so much girls!!really nice to meet you !!take care !

• India, Mixed Group, 25-30
27th May 2016

The place is very close to the main bus and railway station. It is easy to locate. The owner of the house Luca is very nice and helpful. The rooms and the bathroom are very clean. There is one bathroom for all the guests but it is very well maintained. I recommend this place to everyone who wants to stay in Venice and save money.

• AlexScott
  • England, All Male Group, 18-24
25th May 2016
7.7

Me and my friend stayed here for 2 nights. Probably the cheapest b&b you'll find in Venice. Luca was very friendly and accommodating. The room was decent and clean (no where locks on doors or lockers however) and the bathroom was good. For breakfast we got a croissant, brownie, 2 strawberries and some juice which is enough to start your day. It was a bit of a struggle to find the place as it's down a side alley but we got there in the end. Pleasant stay in Venice overall.

• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
20th May 2016

Was very happy with our stay in Venice! It was very clean and has all the amenities except for towels. The man who runs it is extremely friendly and accommodating. Do make sure be accurate about your arrival time, because he works another job so he needs to know when you'll be there.

• Canada, Female, 41+
19th May 2016
2.9

I was terribly disappointed in this property. There was absolutely no security as we were unable to lock our room. The room itself was in poor condition , walls were paper thin and we were next to only bathroom we shared with owner. I will be seeking a refund and would have left immediately but felt with the number of people in Venice , it would have been difficult to find another place to stay. The so call breakfast was 2 strawberries on a napkin, and a processed croissant with no coffee.

Wow!!!it's a surprise for me that you writed!!! You no asked me nothing!!!next time speack....it's more civil and better !! Bye queens....

• India, Couple, 25-30
7th May 2016
5.1

Stay away from this property unless you do not get anything to sleep for a night or two..do not believe that you will get breakfast..it is completely false..I think Hostel-world does not check what is offered as breakfast...my room was not ready by the time I arrived...too many things to write..sorry I do not have time..just avoid this property if you can..I really do not how they have good rating on hostelworld? some scam or what?

5th May 2016
8.0

Great place. He was sick. But forgot to take of the booking. Great guy, even got a discount:)

• Mexico, Female, 31-40
30th Apr 2016

I really recommend this place. the owner is awesome. really nice guy