Residenza Millennium Reviews

Via Degli Orti Oricellari, 31, Florence, Italy

I'm sorry to say that whilst staying here with my mother we felt unwelcome, a nuisance and at times scared and intimated during our stay at Residenza Millennium. Whilst the rooms are clean and the location is good the owner made our stay miserable. I would not recommend this place to anyone especially not lone female travellers as my mother said she felt "scared" whilst staying here.

• 21st Sep 2015

All say it is not true, your review is the result of your frustration as you did not get a room with a terrace.We tried to explain that we give better rates for students on hosteworld but we never promice rooms with terrace just read on our description.We also rent them to hostelword guests when possible but not because they booked so.We give the possibility to book rooms with terrace on other website at a very different rate.You did not need to sceam at us your reservation was very clear!

Easy walking distance to all the sights, train station, laundry and eateries. No eating or laundering allowed in the room but the launderette is literally round the corner as are a couple of excellent restaurants. I would defininitely stay here again

This place was above and beyond what I'd expected booking on a hostel app. It was basically a hotel, and was a super fancy room. There are like 3 doors of security to pass through, so that's not an issue. Stay here for a really quiet night though, you're not going to meet anyone.

View all Florence Bed and Breakfasts