Residenza Muropadri Reviews

Via Muro Padri, 8, Verona, Italy

The Residenza Muropadri was really nice, it is about 10-15 from the main centre away but still near. The owner was very friendly and we were also suprised about the delicious breakfast. I would always take this BnB if I will come back to verona.

• 29th Jun 2015

Front door key was a bit difficult. It always took ages to get the door open. Apartment is tastefully decorated and very comfortable.

The owner was very helpful. The rooms were clean and beautiful. We had a great time!

Room was in a great location, very friendly owner! Beds we're comfy and everything was great. When we arrived we could hear the neighbour playing piano through the open window. It was amazing!

• 25th May 2015

Hostel was a bit dusty. Room was a bit dark, so another light would be great. I was only disappointed in breakfast, which only included basic cereal and one croissant. Otherwise, coffee/tea was always available, which was great. Matteo is kind, although almost never around. I would stay there again.

Nice place to stay, Matteo was very helpful though wasnt around very often. Was basically a flat with a couple rooms to stay in, nicely presented though nowhere to lock away stuff. Only thing id say is my room wasn't very clean, lots of dust under the bed etc and not much light-only a couple lamps which consequently took up most of the plug sockets! But would stay again if i was in verona.

Absolutely loved it here, the owner is so friendly and the location is right outside on of the hop on hop off stops! The place was a cozy apartment and wifi was great! Will most definitely stay again

• 1st Apr 2015

I think the owner of the hostel is a gentlement, got some useful helps from him when i was there. The only problem is the hostel is not close to the centre of the town where the actions are. However, i like it as it is very quiet, and therefore i feel more secure and more pleasant to stay there ( i do not like place which is too much crowdy and noisy, and mix with all kinds of tourists- i mean noisy, having bad behaviours, not mature in acting and thinking..and so on). Generally, good enough!

• 28th Mar 2015
  • Vietnam

Very friendly atmosphere, helpful staff. Bit further from the centre but still good location. Perfect value for money. Fully met my expectations of a bed and breakfast

• 21st Mar 2015
  • Hungary

So cold. Also the staff is unkindness. I was so scared in here.

It is near of the historical city center. Nice apartment. I was there for just two days, but it was a nice stay. Verona is a very inspiring city.

View all Verona Bed and Breakfasts