8.7
Fabulous 550 Total Reviews
8.7
Fabulous 550 Total Reviews
Residenza Muropadri Located at Via Muro Padri, 8, , Verona.
Italy
Verona 37129 Via Muro Padri, 8
87% 550
45.4422310 11.0070750
    Rooms available

15th Aug 2016
7.1

The owner was very nice. The place was nice enough. Not a hostel per se. Basically just a building with some rooms. The wifi is only in the common room and there are no lockers. About a 15 minute walk from the main area.

• England, Couple, 18-24
12th Aug 2016

Beautiful apartment good for couples or singles breakfast is basic but you're in verona so what does it matter? Lovely art in the flat and we met a nice Brazilian girl who was also staying there. Nice kebab shop that's open late a few doors down if you get there late. The dude leaves the key for you so no bother turning up late like we did would recommend and stay again for sure.

• Australia, Female, 25-30
  • Globetrotter
18th Jul 2016
7.7

Good location only a short walk from the Centre. Very hot with only a fan. Wifi only works in lounge. Great break from hostels if you're in a group. Not recommended for a solo travelled as not remotely social.

10th Jul 2016

The staff people were very nice. The room was very clean with a fan on the roof. Wifi signal was perfect. I would come back for sure!!

• laurenharvs
  • England, All Female Group, 18-24
10th Jul 2016
6.0

The owners of this hostel were lovely and very helpful, we could not fault them. It was only a short walk to Juliet's House and other attractions. It was a quiet hostel which was nice, but not somewhere to go if you want to socialise with a large number of fellow travellers. Our main problem was the heat, I understand that this can not be controlled by the owners, but the ceiling fan did not help cool the temperature down so we didn't sleep well while we were there. We enjoyed our stay.

8th Jul 2016
8.0

The owners are sweet and very helpful. The place is nice, but not great for solo travel, as it's not so much a hostel as a B+B. The heat was tough, but at least there was a ceiling fan. It's very walkable to the whole city and I only took a bus to get back to the train station. My one issue was that I wouldn't call breakfast a "buffet" so much as a bowl of fruit and a packaged croissant. Nice touch, but call it what it is. I would stay here again if I revisited Verona!

• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
6th Jul 2016

I really loved my stay at Residenza Muropadri. The owner was out of town with his family, but he kept in touch with me through e-mail and helped make my stay in Verona the highlight of my trip. He had breakfast set out for us when we arrived, we had our own private room and bathroom. The apartment is in a nice part of town and is beautifully decorated. To say that I felt at home is an understatement. I really enjoyed my time here and would definitely reccommend to a friend.

• Norway, Couple, 18-24
23rd Jun 2016
5.7

Very expensive compared to what you get. Breakfast is very bad, and the place was not properly cleaned. It has some charm, but would not stay there again!

22nd Jun 2016

Not really a hostel, more of an apartment. Really good though, comfortable, free breakfasts, lots of privacy, and very safe. If you are travelling alone I wouldn't recommend because it's not a hostel full of people it will be harder to make friends. Fantastic location, short walk to the centre. The front door is hard to find, not well sign posted.

17th Jun 2016

I met the owner to get the keys. It is nice to feel like at home after staying in dormitories. Nice breakfast.