Residenza Muropadri Reviews

Via Muro Padri, 8, Verona, Italy

It's not like a hostel, It's like a apartment, but it's very good as well. Clean ands tidy. I liked very much.

It's a good residency. The common room is especially comfy and relax.

• 24th Sep 2014
  • Malaysia

Sharing the bathroom is not always ok but the place is good for the price you pay. It is a guesthouse with simple breakfast and you can walk to the main spots in town. I would stay again.

This hostel is simply fantastic. You cannot find any single way to improve it even if you think about it. Everything is clean, beautiful and new, it is close to the city center, and the owner makes you feel at home.

Host on site only a short time during 2 night stay. I considered him most Unprofessional, eg local tax charged but passports not checked,. The shared bathroom was not cleaned while we were there, wet mat not changed, soap not replenished. The first day's breakfast (left out for guests) was ok but on second day the coffee machine was not replenished and the bread stale. Overall we were very disappointed and felt we had been taken advantage of.

Overall it was a bit below the standard we'd come across/expected. Near the centre of town good. We did expect the bathroom to be ensuite rather than separate room, if left unlocked anybody can use it, and does. The lock is old and fiddly. The shower screen needs fixing. The breakfast/tea/coffee making facilities are basic. Breakfast was stale cornflakes, a packaged croissant and packaged toast? Milk and Juice. We skipped it and went to a cafe in town where there was real food.

The location was excellent, taking a taxi to get to the Residenza from the train station costs only 11 euro; it was only a 10 min walk to get to the city center; the house owner was very kind a very helpful, he did things beyond his duty so that I could get some information that I needed; the house is clean and secure even though the owner can't be there the whole day, also he leaves clear instructions for everything you need to know when he is not around.

Good location but a little difficult to get to unless you use a taxi.

• 23rd Aug 2014

Will need to keep valuables on you, as no lockers. Breakfast small, owner very nice and accommodating. Can be tricky to organise times to pick up keys!

In every way a shared flat that feels like home away from home, except for it being in a much nicer location than your average home. The owners do their best to make you feel welcome, nothing seems impossible. Bike share point is only 5 minutes away, don't missout on unlimited mobility for 2 euro/day.

• 16th Aug 2014
  • Couple, 41+

It was lovely to stay here especially as I had booked a 3 bed room but ended up getting a room to myself. The staff were lovely and so helpful and there was breakfast included. The wifi was great in the living room but not in the bedroom but I was in the one furthest away. There wasn't much of an atmosphere. I stayed in August so thought it would be busy but I really struggled to meet anyone. Not a fault of the accommodation though!!

Well, the room is pretty big and good, such as the bathroom. The breakfast is ok, but a toaster would be really handy! The wifi is good, although it works only in the Main room and close to it.

I only staydd one night but it was great! The host upgraded me to a private room upon arrival free of charge. I got my own set of keys to use during my stay to come and go as I please. The shower was nice and hot. No A.C. but I did have a ceiling fan which was just enough :). The best part is the location! So close to all the main attractions in Verona but still in a quiet residential neighbourhood. Literally a 5 minute walk to Casa di Gulietta! :)

• 3rd Aug 2014

This apartment was in a great locations, it was very easy to get to from the main sites in the city. However, during my stay I did not see the host once which was unusual. Desptie this, I had everything I needed and had a pleasant stay.

The host is very helpful. Good location for getting the bus to the train station and the arena is within walking distance. The accomadations are simple but that is what we expected. It is right next to a bakery which is a positive for obvious reasons but if you are a light sleeper the downside is they work through the night and it can be noisy at times.

• 3rd Jul 2014

Nice place and nice owner, pretty close to all the sights etc. Really relaxing chilled out city

Short walk to the city center. The hostel is clean and filled with friendly people, great place to stay.

A little hard to find, but once you got there it was the best nights of sleep I had! Great host, he's not there all the time, which is OK, but he came by every day to make sure everything was clean, and there was abundant breakfast supplies (great free breakfast btw!) Location wasn't far from the center (about 0.5km), but in a very residential, quiet area away from the bustles of the touristy center (although Verona is never too touristy)

I really enjoyed my stay at this B&B. The place was clean and organized and the owner was really welcoming, helpful and explained the city and how to go to places. The bathroom was clean and I noticed that was recently repainted. Bedroom was fine and there were a treat in my bed: candy! That was really cool. The only thing that I would like to point for future reference is to pay attention to the numbers on the street because it took me a few minute to find the place.

I really liked this hostel. The guy wasn't there but he left the keys, a note with all the information, everything ready for breakfast, a map and it was clean and comfortable.

View all Verona Bed and Breakfasts