Residenza Muropadri Reviews

Via Muro Padri, 8, Verona, Italy

Very friendly atmosphere, helpful staff. Bit further from the centre but still good location. Perfect value for money. Fully met my expectations of a bed and breakfast

• 21st Mar 2015
  • Hungary

So cold. Also the staff is unkindness. I was so scared in here.

It is near of the historical city center. Nice apartment. I was there for just two days, but it was a nice stay. Verona is a very inspiring city.

When I arrived the owner was away, but he left the keys and detailed instruction of how everything was working there, he even draw a map so I could find a tourist office to get a city map. It's a lovely Italian apartment, so you don't feel like a tourist as you explore the city from within. Breakfast is good, the rooms are clean. The place is located next to Giardino Giusti. Totally come back here if I have a chance.

View all Verona Bed and Breakfasts