Residenza Muropadri Reviews

Via Muro Padri, 8, Verona, Italy

Matteo, the host, was very nice. During my stay, due to his personal arrangements, I was the only guest at Muropadri. That was good for me, but it is not an usual experience. Breakfast was really nice (expect that there was not butter ): ) and he was very thoughful during my stay. The location is great.. Really close to Giardino Giusti (beautiful, by the way) and a short walk to all the major sites. Highly recomended.

This was a great change from a normal hostel. It really fits the small town feel of Verona. I highly recommend spending a bit more to come here. Quiet, good location (although a bit difficult to find that first), and a very kind owner.

I couldn't have been happier with this place. Highly recommend and will stay again. Only thing that knocked it down was the Wi-Fi didnt work in most of the rooms. But this small b&b was homy and just what I was looking for.

The place it is very clean and the owner let me a message, once he was out of the city with his family. Good location, close to the main touristic places of Verona.

Lovely little place, very very nice owner, pleasant stay :)

Very welcoming host, we had trouble finding the B and B as its easily disguised but as soon as we called he was very helpful. Clean rooms, spacious and airy. Wifi connection free and but only in the lounge area- not a massive problem though. Breakfast reasonable and we could leave our bags in the lounge after we checked out.

The host were so kind! It was a lovely stay. Very clean and it you can reach everything by walking. U need 15 minutes to the center. It is also close to the small train Station porta vescovo (10 min walking) its better to get off there if u can. Because the Main Station porta nouva is like 45 min or sth with the bus. It was good but if u want to meet People and Hang out with them its not a good place. (Like ppl in ur age, i am 20 years old) because its a b&b, better go to a hostel then.

The host was so nice! And the layout of the b&b is very nice and comfortable. I really enjoyed the stay there. It's a little bit far away from the centre, like 15 minutes walk. But then of course it has a very quiet location. With a bus it's also quite convenient to the train station.

It was a really nice place to stay, with it being located fairly close to the city centre (about a fifteen minute walk). Matteu (who runs the place) was really friendly and polite, and all the facilities were all very good. Though, it should be noted that this is a house not a hostel, so there was very little hostel atmosphere, and the wifi couldn't reach my room.

View all Verona Bed and Breakfasts