Residenza Muropadri Reviews

Via Muro Padri, 8, Verona, Italy

It was lovely to stay here especially as I had booked a 3 bed room but ended up getting a room to myself. The staff were lovely and so helpful and there was breakfast included. The wifi was great in the living room but not in the bedroom but I was in the one furthest away. There wasn't much of an atmosphere. I stayed in August so thought it would be busy but I really struggled to meet anyone. Not a fault of the accommodation though!!

Well, the room is pretty big and good, such as the bathroom. The breakfast is ok, but a toaster would be really handy! The wifi is good, although it works only in the Main room and close to it.

I only staydd one night but it was great! The host upgraded me to a private room upon arrival free of charge. I got my own set of keys to use during my stay to come and go as I please. The shower was nice and hot. No A.C. but I did have a ceiling fan which was just enough :). The best part is the location! So close to all the main attractions in Verona but still in a quiet residential neighbourhood. Literally a 5 minute walk to Casa di Gulietta! :)

• 3rd Aug 2014

This apartment was in a great locations, it was very easy to get to from the main sites in the city. However, during my stay I did not see the host once which was unusual. Desptie this, I had everything I needed and had a pleasant stay.

The host is very helpful. Good location for getting the bus to the train station and the arena is within walking distance. The accomadations are simple but that is what we expected. It is right next to a bakery which is a positive for obvious reasons but if you are a light sleeper the downside is they work through the night and it can be noisy at times.

• 3rd Jul 2014

Nice place and nice owner, pretty close to all the sights etc. Really relaxing chilled out city

Short walk to the city center. The hostel is clean and filled with friendly people, great place to stay.

A little hard to find, but once you got there it was the best nights of sleep I had! Great host, he's not there all the time, which is OK, but he came by every day to make sure everything was clean, and there was abundant breakfast supplies (great free breakfast btw!) Location wasn't far from the center (about 0.5km), but in a very residential, quiet area away from the bustles of the touristy center (although Verona is never too touristy)

I really enjoyed my stay at this B&B. The place was clean and organized and the owner was really welcoming, helpful and explained the city and how to go to places. The bathroom was clean and I noticed that was recently repainted. Bedroom was fine and there were a treat in my bed: candy! That was really cool. The only thing that I would like to point for future reference is to pay attention to the numbers on the street because it took me a few minute to find the place.

I really liked this hostel. The guy wasn't there but he left the keys, a note with all the information, everything ready for breakfast, a map and it was clean and comfortable.

She let me in and then left for the weekend, which I am actually happy about because it would have been awkward. There was no security for valuables, and I shared a room with a stranger so I had to worry about my valuables getting stolen. Also, there was a kitchen but the stove wasn't connected and there was nothing to cook with so it was necessary to buy meals. I wouldn't stay there again.

The location is perfect! You could go out, come home, go out again. Everything is walking distance. I met the owner once and it was a very pleasant interaction. He was very accommodating. Taking a taxi from verona porta nuova to the hostel wasn't to expensive no more then 10 euros. Rooms were clean..breakfast was decent. Free towel. Keep in mind the Verona nightly tax is 2.50

-the staff can move your luggage and belonings (even if it's underwear drying on the bed) to another room or place if they think it proper for them. They can't just wait for you!!!

Good location, not far from the city center. The hostel is more like a flat than a hostel which makes it really cozy and wellcomming, no complains to report. I'd repeat.

Good breakfast. House is cozy and clean. Clean bathrooms. Owner is very nice and friendly. Good location. Great value for money. Will definitely stay again when in verona.

Great value!

• 12th Apr 2014

Wifi not available in the room. Which is a bit annoying. Wide selection of food provided for breakfast A bit hard to find at first The people aren't too friendly. Not recommended if you like meeting new people.

I will strongly recommend your hostel :)

View all Verona Bed and Breakfasts