Residenza Muropadri Reviews

Via Muro Padri, 8, Verona, Italy

So cold. Also the staff is unkindness. I was so scared in here.

It is near of the historical city center. Nice apartment. I was there for just two days, but it was a nice stay. Verona is a very inspiring city.

When I arrived the owner was away, but he left the keys and detailed instruction of how everything was working there, he even draw a map so I could find a tourist office to get a city map. It's a lovely Italian apartment, so you don't feel like a tourist as you explore the city from within. Breakfast is good, the rooms are clean. The place is located next to Giardino Giusti. Totally come back here if I have a chance.

It's not like a hostel, It's like a apartment, but it's very good as well. Clean ands tidy. I liked very much.

It's a good residency. The common room is especially comfy and relax.

• 24th Sep 2014
  • Malaysia

Sharing the bathroom is not always ok but the place is good for the price you pay. It is a guesthouse with simple breakfast and you can walk to the main spots in town. I would stay again.

This hostel is simply fantastic. You cannot find any single way to improve it even if you think about it. Everything is clean, beautiful and new, it is close to the city center, and the owner makes you feel at home.

Host on site only a short time during 2 night stay. I considered him most Unprofessional, eg local tax charged but passports not checked,. The shared bathroom was not cleaned while we were there, wet mat not changed, soap not replenished. The first day's breakfast (left out for guests) was ok but on second day the coffee machine was not replenished and the bread stale. Overall we were very disappointed and felt we had been taken advantage of.

View all Verona Bed and Breakfasts