Residenza Muropadri Reviews

Via Muro Padri, 8, Verona, Italy

A great stay. Great location 10 minutes walking from the centre. Staff are very lovely and very helpful, giving me a map and highlighting the best attractions and how to get there. Fan in the room was enough during this hot summer, the apartment stays quite cool which was great. I definitely recommend staying here.

It is a comfortable place to stay if you want a night away from a hostel! The price is not bad either. The stuff were excellent and very accommodating.

the location of this hostel was very good with just a short walk into town. The owner was very polite and gave us all e information we could ask for. The room was bigger than expected and the shared bathroom was kept clean and tidy. This was a lovely house to stay in during your stay in Verona and I probably would return here.

We had a lovely stay here! The owners were really kind, offering us drinks and showing us what to see in Verona. Breakfast was great too, there was a lot there! Our room was clean, with a fan and a balcony so we could keep cool. The wifi didn't reach the room, but that was made clear to us, so it wasn't a shock, and it was only a short walk down the hall to use it in the sitting room.

This place is definitely not a hostel - more of an apartment flat that has about three rooms and two bathrooms, and each room has one or two beds. Make sure you let them know what time you will be arriving at. I arrived earlier than I expected (I did tell them about my ETA in advance), so when I arrived at the place, the owners were not at the place. Despite that, everything was great. Free breakfast, clean shower, clean beds, and great location. It's only a 10-min walk to Casa Di Giulietta.

The Residenza Muropadri was really nice, it is about 10-15 from the main centre away but still near. The owner was very friendly and we were also suprised about the delicious breakfast. I would always take this BnB if I will come back to verona.

• 29th Jun 2015

The b&b was absolutely lovely and very relaxing. There weren't many of us when I was there but it was nice to have some downtime. Great great great living room. The owner was also very nice and helpful and accommodating when I had to unexpectedly cancel my last night. Would stay there again.

Front door key was a bit difficult. It always took ages to get the door open. Apartment is tastefully decorated and very comfortable.

The owner was very helpful. The rooms were clean and beautiful. We had a great time!

Room was in a great location, very friendly owner! Beds we're comfy and everything was great. When we arrived we could hear the neighbour playing piano through the open window. It was amazing!

• 25th May 2015

Hostel was a bit dusty. Room was a bit dark, so another light would be great. I was only disappointed in breakfast, which only included basic cereal and one croissant. Otherwise, coffee/tea was always available, which was great. Matteo is kind, although almost never around. I would stay there again.

Nice place to stay, Matteo was very helpful though wasnt around very often. Was basically a flat with a couple rooms to stay in, nicely presented though nowhere to lock away stuff. Only thing id say is my room wasn't very clean, lots of dust under the bed etc and not much light-only a couple lamps which consequently took up most of the plug sockets! But would stay again if i was in verona.

Absolutely loved it here, the owner is so friendly and the location is right outside on of the hop on hop off stops! The place was a cozy apartment and wifi was great! Will most definitely stay again

• 1st Apr 2015

I think the owner of the hostel is a gentlement, got some useful helps from him when i was there. The only problem is the hostel is not close to the centre of the town where the actions are. However, i like it as it is very quiet, and therefore i feel more secure and more pleasant to stay there ( i do not like place which is too much crowdy and noisy, and mix with all kinds of tourists- i mean noisy, having bad behaviours, not mature in acting and thinking..and so on). Generally, good enough!

• 28th Mar 2015
  • Vietnam

Very friendly atmosphere, helpful staff. Bit further from the centre but still good location. Perfect value for money. Fully met my expectations of a bed and breakfast

• 21st Mar 2015
  • Hungary

So cold. Also the staff is unkindness. I was so scared in here.

View all Verona Bed and Breakfasts