Fabulous 535 Total Reviews
Fabulous 535 Total Reviews
Residenza Muropadri Located at Via Muro Padri, 8, , Verona.
Italy
Verona 37129 Via Muro Padri, 8
86% 535
45.4422310 11.0070750
    Rooms available

10th Jul 2016

The staff people were very nice. The room was very clean with a fan on the roof. Wifi signal was perfect. I would come back for sure!!

• laurenharvs
  • England, All Female Group, 18-24
10th Jul 2016
6.0

The owners of this hostel were lovely and very helpful, we could not fault them. It was only a short walk to Juliet's House and other attractions. It was a quiet hostel which was nice, but not somewhere to go if you want to socialise with a large number of fellow travellers. Our main problem was the heat, I understand that this can not be controlled by the owners, but the ceiling fan did not help cool the temperature down so we didn't sleep well while we were there. We enjoyed our stay.

8th Jul 2016
8.0

The owners are sweet and very helpful. The place is nice, but not great for solo travel, as it's not so much a hostel as a B+B. The heat was tough, but at least there was a ceiling fan. It's very walkable to the whole city and I only took a bus to get back to the train station. My one issue was that I wouldn't call breakfast a "buffet" so much as a bowl of fruit and a packaged croissant. Nice touch, but call it what it is. I would stay here again if I revisited Verona!

• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
6th Jul 2016

I really loved my stay at Residenza Muropadri. The owner was out of town with his family, but he kept in touch with me through e-mail and helped make my stay in Verona the highlight of my trip. He had breakfast set out for us when we arrived, we had our own private room and bathroom. The apartment is in a nice part of town and is beautifully decorated. To say that I felt at home is an understatement. I really enjoyed my time here and would definitely reccommend to a friend.

• Norway, Couple, 18-24
23rd Jun 2016
5.7

Very expensive compared to what you get. Breakfast is very bad, and the place was not properly cleaned. It has some charm, but would not stay there again!

17th Jun 2016

I met the owner to get the keys. It is nice to feel like at home after staying in dormitories. Nice breakfast.

• England, Female, 18-24
4th Jun 2016
5.7

Never met the owner, was left keys in the post box and a note on the bed. Breakfast is very basic and not that great. The place is not that clean, ants running over the breakfast table. We got lucky and were only here for one night and the other three girls staying were lovely. Could be lonely if a single traveller.

• England, Female, 18-24
27th May 2016
8.0

Lovely hostel and the owner is really helpful and friendly. The location is great, really close to all the sights. Unfortunately there are no lockers and and rooms don't lock, only the main food. However it still felt safe. Not really a socialising hostel but a lovely place to stay!

• New Zealand, Male, 25-30
26th May 2016

a great b&b with a friendly helpful host, can't recommend enough. Internet was a bit slow but you don't go on holiday just for the Wifi.

• Scotland, Couple, 18-24
22nd May 2016

Residenza Muropadri was an absolutely fantastic stay for our trip to Verona! Everything was perfect. The location is in the heart of the city and extremely close to the main attractions. The owner Matteo made us feel at home by giving us our own set of keys to come and go as we pleased. The room was lovely and comfortable. We will most definitely be coming back again! Thanks Matteo! From Adam and Lucy