Residenza Sveva Reviews

Piazza Luigi di Savoia 24 Bari, Bari, Italy

到着時間が変更し早く着いてしまいましたが、オーナーさんが急いで駆けつけてくれて鍵をくれました。 部屋はとってもお洒落でかわいくて♪ 綺麗でした〜 ブレックファーストも自由に食べてよくて、朝ものんびりできました‼︎

No! Guy left us out on the street after a whole day of traveling from croatia. Told me he sent me an email. 1. I dont get wifi in the middle of the ocean 2. I checked later, no email. Kind taxi driver took us to a different hostel where we were welcomed with open arms. This guy made me cry in the back of an italian taxi cab. Just warnin you. Im a fair reviewer as well... Travelers need to know this things, not worth the stress.

Superb location! Very close to railway station! Helpful staff. Highle recomended!

• 7th Jun 2014
  • Ukraine

Very welcoming. The residence is full of character. Good breakfast. Staff did more than anyone could expect to help us find a route for our onward journey.

Emailed the property on the day about arrival time (we were arriving after 10pm) and got no response. Couldn't find the hostel when we got to Bari so booked a hotel as the owner still hadn't emailed back and it was late. Later found an email from the property sent three days before our stay requesting an arrival time so it was partially my own fault for not responding. I still thought it was exceptionally poor service in that I never got a reply to my email.

A quiet, elegant hideaway very close to the train station but only a short walk away from the historic city center. Decent breakfast. Welcoming and courteous host. Figuring out parking was a little confusing.

Location is excellent, very close to the train station. Staff is helpful too.

View all Bari Bed and Breakfasts