Residenza Sveva Reviews

Piazza Luigi di Savoia 24 Bari, Bari, Italy

到着時間が変更し早く着いてしまいましたが、オーナーさんが急いで駆けつけてくれて鍵をくれました。 部屋はとってもお洒落でかわいくて♪ 綺麗でした〜 ブレックファーストも自由に食べてよくて、朝ものんびりできました‼︎

No! Guy left us out on the street after a whole day of traveling from croatia. Told me he sent me an email. 1. I dont get wifi in the middle of the ocean 2. I checked later, no email. Kind taxi driver took us to a different hostel where we were welcomed with open arms. This guy made me cry in the back of an italian taxi cab. Just warnin you. Im a fair reviewer as well... Travelers need to know this things, not worth the stress.

Superb location! Very close to railway station! Helpful staff. Highle recomended!

• 7th Jun 2014
  • Ukraine

Very welcoming. The residence is full of character. Good breakfast. Staff did more than anyone could expect to help us find a route for our onward journey.

Emailed the property on the day about arrival time (we were arriving after 10pm) and got no response. Couldn't find the hostel when we got to Bari so booked a hotel as the owner still hadn't emailed back and it was late. Later found an email from the property sent three days before our stay requesting an arrival time so it was partially my own fault for not responding. I still thought it was exceptionally poor service in that I never got a reply to my email.

A quiet, elegant hideaway very close to the train station but only a short walk away from the historic city center. Decent breakfast. Welcoming and courteous host. Figuring out parking was a little confusing.

Location is excellent, very close to the train station. Staff is helpful too.

Breakfast is a bit poor and consists of long-life products not freshly made stuff.

Great hostel! Nice location. The only negative thing is that we didn't have blankets and got cold at night, Otherwise very nice hostel.

First, I didn't even spend a night here because there was nobody to check me in. So I was sitting at 9 pm in front of the building and I decided to call them.They told me they changed my reservation and I have to walk to the other hotel.After half an hour of walking in town I've never been before during the night with my luggage I found the other place. In that hotel they charged me 70 euros for a night which a lot more! And now: after month and half I still didn't receive my refund.Bad service.

The B&B was easy to find, near the train station and not far from the city on foot. we stayed two nights and our last night in a nice room with a delightful bubble bath. the room was kind of dusty,but the bedlinnen were clean. The shower, toilet and actually anything with water use made a lot of noise. the bed was comfortable and the airco was working. The WIFI didn't work the whole time we stayed there. breakfast was cake, cookies, cornflakes, yoghurt. roberto the owner was a nice guy.

The only downside was that the owner requires that you call him to give an arrival time. We did not have a cell phone travelling so this was an annoyance, but the place is gorgeous, free breakfast and air conditioning (and your own remote!). Also the internet was temporarily down.

Firstly, there is no need to stay in Bari, if you are visiting Puglia, fly into Bari or Brindisi and go directly to Lecce, Gallipoli, or Otranto. There are no hostels in this part of Italy, so B&B's are viewed as an easy way to make money for property owners, but they do not offer any local advice or decent service. I needed to call the property owner 9 times in order for him to fetch me and take me to the property. The mattress was hard as a rock. There was no toilet paper. Terrible choice.

We only stayed here for a night as a stop over but the owner was so lovely. He picked us up and told us where the nice places were to eat for dinner and was very kind. The rooms are nice and clean - very much recommended if you are stopping over one the way to somewhere! Also walking distance from old town and train station

View all Bari Bed and Breakfasts