Residenza Viale Papa Giovanni Reviews

viale Papa Giovanni, 86, Bergamo, Italy

Great accomodation 10 min walking from trainstation and 20 from old town. Very friendly staff,nice and simple bedroom, working wifi. The bathroom was shared with a few other guest but it was very fresh and clean. The breakfast was included in the price but it was not very good. However it was an overall nice experience and we recommend.

I appreciate the good location and cleanliness , but I dislike that nobody was at the reception at the time we arrive even if we call one day before to said the time we will arrive, For luck the neighbor call the people to open the door and somebody showed up after 15-20 Minutes. I disappoint that we must to wait with luggage. I see in my paper Charge on Card (Service Charge + Deposit) 10.85 and in the end I have to pay more than I expect because of the taxes of the city I wonder to know before

• 27th Apr 2014
  • Colombia

Our lock on our door didnt work, but we were the only ones in the B&B for the entire time except for the first day. The cleaning ladies did come every day, but the owner of the B&B did not come by at all except to check us in on the first day.

View all Bergamo Bed and Breakfasts