Residhotel Galerie Tatry Reviews

174 cours du Médoc, Bordeaux, France

It was half a block from the Grand Parc tram. My room was in the basement. The air con worked well in the room, but the common areas were hot. Beds were fine. This is a place that will suite you fine if you don't need anything special, because it's not. It's clean, has air con, your room is a small suite with cooking facilities and a fridge. There's tv.

Lovely, clean, easy to reach by tram. Staff were not that welcoming when we arrived on a Sunday afternoon. They said that check-in was not until 4pm on a Sunday, which was not published any where on their information. They were nicer throughout the rest of our stay though.

I love the staff there. They are really helpful and nice. The hotel is super near to tram line C. And the room is awesome. :)

Amazing! So glad we decided to stay here. Thank you!

I injured my knee and the staff went out of their way to help me. I was extremely grateful for the assistance they gave me.

Residhotel has nice and knowledgable staff. The rooms are very clean and they are just a ten minute tram to the city center! I would recommend this place.

Very spacious room with a great kitchen and bathroom perfect for a small group. Being such a short distance to the tram which led straight into town was very helpful and made the trip very easy and enjoyable! Would recommend to all!