Residhotel Galerie Tatry Reviews

174 cours du Médoc, Bordeaux, France

We stayed in a room with a stove and a fridge and both came in handy when trying to save some money by eating in. The hotel is about a 20-30 minute walk from downtown Bordeaux, but it's easy to get there and the tram stops almost right outside the hotel door. It's a solid, safe and friendly place.

We only stayed one night but we had a great time. Unfortunately it was French labour day so all public transport was shut down, so we grabbed some groceries from a nearby shop and made our dinner which worked out great with our kitchen. The balcony attached to the living room was a great bonus and the rooms were very peaceful. If I return to Bordeaux I would definitely stay here again.

The staff was exctremely friendly. Our room was spotless, no funky smells, clean linens and towels. We didn't have any noisy neighbors. I'm always looking for good security and I felt my things were very safe. The only downside was it was a little ways to walk from downtown. Since I'm a student, walking is my number one hobby. Great overall stay!