Rest Up London

Good 1461 Total Reviews
Good 1461 Total Reviews

20th May 2017
6.9

Very good location with easy access to public transportation that gets you to all the major parts of London. Biggest complaint is that the wifi connection is terrible and never worked for me and the breakfast is not worth the purchase. You're better off spending 4 pounds on a sandwich and coffee somewhere else.

19th May 2017
4.0

They have a fee for every small thing. Staff was not very helpful. Says free wifi, which means only in the lobby and it doesn't actually even work in the lobby. There was a mouse in the tv room upstairs. Claim to have a fun friendly environment but that could not be more wrong. Not too close to the city. Not with the money at all. I would never go back and do not recommend this place to anyone.

Thanks for you review. I'm sorry for the inconvenience we have regular monthly pest control. We are very sorry for the inconvenience. We always working hard to give the better experience to our guest! I hope you enjoyed London! Have a lovely day! Roberto

• Slovakia, Male, 25-30
18th May 2017
5.4

I went to this hostel because it was cheap so i didnt expect luxury, but.... they say it is close to the center.. it is not, it is 40 minutes walk, that i dont consider close at all.. The money I saved i had to spend on buying roaming internet because the wifi didnt work which sucked.. there is only cold water in the showers, i bought two umbrellas and both of them someone stole from the room.. The lift didnt work and there is a total chaos at the reception if there are too many people..

• England, Male, 31-40
16th May 2017
6.6

Well located hostel in a nice building however, the private room was very small and it was disappointing that there was no wifi, tv or complimentary towels in the room as is a feature of many other European and International hostels. I'm afraid you need to up your game a bit RestUp!

Hi, thank you for taking time to write a review. Sorry if your stay wasn`t fully satisfactory. All reviews help us to improve our service. We hope to have you back in our hostel and will try to make your stay better than the previous one. Best regards, Morgane

• USA, Mixed Group, 18-24
13th May 2017
5.1

My experience with this hostel was not a good one from the start. They wouldn't refund me for a locker that took my money (it was broken without a sign) and accused me of lying about putting the coins in. The rooms were EXTREMELY cramped (I was in an 8 bed dorm) and the bathroom wasn't cleaned one time in 4 days. There was no toilet paper, leaving the bathroom almost useless. The wifi signal never worked. Overall a bad experience and wouldn't recommend this to anyone.

• USA, Female, 18-24
5.1

Way too many teenagers, loud, crowded, poor wifi connection only in the lobby area. Bathrooms were not very clean. Small lift that usually had a line, very inconvenient when I was staying on the top floor.

Hi, thanks for your review! I`m really sorry to hear about your bad experience! We always working hard to give the better experience to our guests! I hope you enjoyed London! Have a nice day! Roberto

• Spain, Male, 25-30
2.9

I am really dissapointed with the hostel and i will not recommend it at all. As i told them, they gave us several problems. Never coming back.

I thanks for your review! I'm really sorry to hear about your bad experience at RestUp. We always trying to give the better experience to our guests! I hope you enjoyed London! Have a nice day! Roberto

4.9

Wifi is very unreliable and is only available in the lobby. Lockers are available but you are charged everytime you access one. Location is OK but there are better locations ( and hostels) at a similar price.

Hi, thanks for your review! We always working hard to improve our services and give the better experience to our guest! I hope you enjoyed London! Have a nice day! Roberto

• Bulgaria, Male, 31-40
10th May 2017
2.0

Like some other visitors, I will also confirm that the bathrooms and toilets are dirty and smells unpleasant most of the time. In general, the problem comes from visitors who are ludicrous. But the hostel does not take action. It should clean more often and to put an air freshener. There are no toilet brushes in the toilets to clean the toilet bowl. Terrible sight in some toilets. The shower faucet should be pressed in 1 minute if you do not want the water to stop. In short: dirty, unclean.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
10th May 2017
6.0

NOT recommended for backpackers. No alcohol allowed on premis. Zero sense of community for those staying there. No wifi in rooms, only in common room. Stayed there 4 nights and didn't see anyone talk to anyone that they hadn't arrived with. No plugs for many beds. It is FULL of children under the age of 12. If you are looking for simply place to sleep and can sleep through loud noise(thin walls) and don't want to meet anyone then stay there.

Hi, thanks for your review! I'm really sorry if you felt a bad atmosphere! You always trying to give the better experience at our guest with an happy atmosphere too! I hope you enjoyed London! Have a nice day! Roberto