Rest Up London Reviews

172 New Kent Road, London, England

El internet estaba pesimo! Esta mejor el internet de mcdonalds y tienes q estar en el lobby xk en los cuartos no hay!

• 26th Jul 2015
  • Mexico

Although this has been one of the very few places where I had to pay for a towel, the staff has definitely overcome any issues. People are very friendly and caring. I could easily find where it was due to its proximity to the underground station, which is a plus. The showers and toilets were clean and the meals provided were fairly priced.

• 25th Jul 2015

The rooms were cramed, both my boyfriend and I had sheets with stains that looked like blood. It's a large place to hangout thou

Really nice people. They help us with bags and showers even a night we did not stay. Amazing guys.

Too noisy with many kids running around. The food is bad. And I got allergic to the bedsheets. The bathroom is awful.

The bathrooms we gross. Having a 20bed dorm with 2 toilets on the floor with one stall that doesn't lock does not make any sense.

• 18th Jul 2015

Das Zimmer für 4 Personen, entsprach nicht mal annähernd, den Bildern auf der Website vom Rest Up London. Die Betten waren unstabil und kurz davor auseinander zu fallen. Die Wände waren so dünn, dass man sogar Geräusche vom oberen Stockwerk hören konnte. Im kleinen Badezimmer im Zimmer funktionierte die Lampe nicht und die Tür hatte keinen Türgriff, sodass wir sie nicht benutzen konnten. In der Lobby funktioniere das wlan nur sehr schwach und des Öfteren gar nicht. Frühstücksbüffet - no go!

• 16th Jul 2015

This was actually a pretty good hostel for London. Great facilities and staff, clean and new space. Dorms were tidy and fine. Never had to line up for showers etc. The location is average, it's about a 7-10 minute walk from the tube stop but there are lots of buses out the front. The wifi only works in the common area (not in the dorms). There were lots of school children groups there too.

En general está bien, muy caro para lo que ofrecen ni siquiera ofrecen servicio para guardar las cosas, y cada vez que usas los lockers te cuesta dos pounds cada vez que lo abres, en la habitación no hay ni una mesita para poner tus cosas, no hay internet en el edificio, sólo en la sala de estar y nunca funciona porque está saturado. no volvemos

Hardly any powerpoints. Not really worth the money.

Great Hostel with good location. The price was really cheap 4 us, we booked it at the best time. It was a mixed room with quite friendly and nice people from Switzerland China and Germany. The shower and the restroom was clean. The bed was comfortable. Our room was on the ground floor, which means it was really noisy in the morning. The WIFI was horrible. It worked well only between 2 am to 6 am but after that... There was only obe washing machine.... Always reserved

• 4th Jul 2015
  • Hungary

I had to change rooms four times over the five nights I was there due to booking errors or something on their part. Very annoying. Plus area felt kinda dodgy walking back from the underground station at night, if you're female and a solo traveller like myself.

Overall, the staff was friendly and the location was convenient. However, I found the 12 person dorm to be very packed for its size and it ddn't help that only 1 small window could open, making it a very sweaty evening and morning. I felt the worst part was the internet. You have to sit in a very tiny lounge in order to get any internet, which made traveling plans difficult as the signal was very poor . Also, it was always packed so I could not use any outlets to even charge my phone.

The lack of plugs in the room was very inconvenient. One wants to charge a phone overnight near to your bed - at least in the room. Showers - could have more hooks behind door and a shelf of some sort in the shower to put clothes on whilst showering. Toilets were super stuffy and smelly.

Sono stato molto contento del posto e del personale in particolare la ragazza della la signorina Rebecca in ogni modo do un 4 stelle per l'ostello e per il personale do un 5 stelle

• 28th Jun 2015

The staff were incredibly helpful. They checked us in for our flight, helped me connect to wifi and looked up directions to several places.

excellent . only small complaint was the staff were not as attentive as much as i thought they should be and the white walls in the rooms gave us headaches, add a little colour its london! great location and otherwise all round excellent for the price

• 26th Jun 2015

The hostel wifi only worked in the café and was difficult to connect to. There were EF Tour groups that were young and out of control which made the lobby hard to navigate at times because there were so many people. However, because we were large group they let us store our stuff for free and pay before we actually checked in. They called taxis whenever we asked which was great.

• 26th Jun 2015

Beds should be located as they pay. There should be a kitchen in the hostel to help with fooddesires and variety.

• 24th Jun 2015
  • Hungary

There were just really too many loud kids staying there every night occupying all common areas. The rooms were too small and too hot and if I opened the window , you could hear the traffic noises.

• 24th Jun 2015