Rethymno Youth Hostel Reviews

Tobazi 41, Rethymno, Crete, Greece

The staff is amazing. The two Alexanders know how to make all the guests confortable. There i drunk the best coffee i have ever had in europe. The only problem i can tell is the distance of the toilet to the bedrooms. I loved the place and i'll be back again soon

Thank you sooo much Sasha and Alex for yet another wonderful holiday in your Hostel! Being a solo traveller I am always made to feel like your hostel is my second home. Thank you for all your kindness and help.. and the free and delicious meal you cooked for us all! I miss you both.. but I will be back very soon!! I would 100% recommend this hostel for anyone.. as it is so friendly and welcoming!

• 3rd Apr 2014

I really loved Rethymo!!!!! Its a little town full with young people. This great hostel is right in the middle of the old town so you can easily walk around. People are in the streets till late so you can feel safe walking around.The price is great. So nice place to relax and recharge energies to go back home. It was April so I had the room for my own. Thank you Sasha for your help, and your good vibe. Would definitely come back and recommend!!!! Maggie from Argentina

• 13th Jan 2014
  • Wales

very friendly and made you feel very much at home with meals, the TV, computer and everything. Sasha is the best. Christmas with everyone and even the Owner and his family was very special to me, because my family is in Chicago

Really enjoyed staying here, the hostel has great common area's to meet other travelers, it also has a good amount of showers/toilets, although you have to walk outside to access them (wasn't a problem) and a fully equipped kitchen where they sell cheap drinks.

Perfect location, comfortable beds, large communal washrooms. Wash very quiet in November but great night life along the waterfront. Host was very friendly and engaging, would recommend and stay again!

Manager Sacha does everything to make your stay agreable. I was here in october, at the end of the season, so there were not many guests and the atmosphere was very relaxed. I think I would appreciate it less if the place was crowded. But a characteristic old building with a nice balcony and roofterras.