Retox Party Hostel Reviews

O utca 41, Budapest, Budapest, Hungary

This hostel is everything you expect it to be. Great location, close to shops, transport and clubs. Best part about it is definitely the atmosphere! If a good time drinking with fellow travellers is what you want; this is the place to be. The staff just top it off with help whenever you need it and participating in the drunk shenanigans. Rooms are good size and pretty comfortable beds for passing out in.

Unbelievable

If you want to be at the best party hostel in Budapest, Retox is the place for you! It's so much fun, the staff are all amazing, we love it there. We will be back!

• 20th Sep 2014

Easily the best hostel i've stayed in for a long time, ended up staying longer than planned. Really welcoming, fun and friendly staff. Lots of solo travellers or small groups so everyone got to know eachother. Got everything you need and also pretty clean. Cool main bar downstairs which people who are staying elsewhere flock to. Thank you for such a good time, will definately be back!!

• 20th Sep 2014

I am sorry to say it but we were refused to be accommodated. Be aware that if you have 12 beds' apartment for 12 people and you come to the property later then you will not get this room. They will split your group to 3 or more rooms and if you start complain they will refuse to accommodate you at all. I can't say about security, cleanliness or facilities but the location is excellent.

Retox is amazing, if your looking for a party hostel, I 100% recommend it. The staff r killer as well, each night they take u on different tours.

• 19th Sep 2014

Ok let me first start off by saying I have been traveling around the world for 21 months and have stayed in countless hostels and this is the best hostel I have ever stayed in! The staff is phenomenal!! Spud, Pixie, Crusty, Kale, Jimmy, Racks, Jade and Kylemelone are the most friendly and helpful staff I have ever met, I definitely gained some amazing friends here! My first stay was for 5 nights and I had to come back later in my trip for an additional 5 nights because I missed Retox that much!!

• 18th Sep 2014

It's a party hostel.. just one note, some night they organize, are just to earn money..

Great party hostel. The staff were great and created a great atmosphere. If you plan on seeing the city stay somewhere else for part of the time because it's next to impossible to get away, the party atmosphere grabs you and doesn't let you go. Plenty of fun to be had if you like getting really drunk

Most fun I have ever had in a hostel! I was so sad when I had to leave, and I think I will definitely go back. If you like a good party, stay at this hostel! The staff was so cool, and they got just as crazy as the guests!

I stayed with a girl friend, the place is realy for party. Nice people everywhere.

They say 'you can check out at any time, but you can never leave' and they're not lying! This was our 4th stay at retox and, as expected, it didn't disappoint. I don't know if its the staff, guests, boat parties, pub crawls, streetpedo walking tours, spartys, jager trains, naked parties or Ducky's bum that make this place such a wonderland, but I do know that you're guaranteed a good time. 'You May Never Be This Free Again' - so don't pack your dignity..

great party atmosphere. best staff. got drunk

• 10th Sep 2014

If your not a debaucherous alcoholic party animal with a distinct lack of modesty and shame then don't stay here. If you are, then welcome to heaven

what a party joint! don't go there unless you like fun. the staff is extremely friendly and inviting. they won't let you leave unless you've had a good time. I will be back for another Retox!

Bunch of the biggest legends!! Everyone was welcoming and friendly, ask about the alternative streetpedo tour :)

Party hostel. Worth a look for a couple nights. Would probably stay elsewhere if I came back to Budapest.

I have an amazing time at Retox every time I stay, the staff become family and Pixie touched my hand. The atmosphere cant be beaten anywhere in Budapest, stay here.

• 7th Sep 2014

Usually never write for reviews for places but thought I better for Retox. This hostel is really fun, clean rooms, sick events and overall good vibes. Staff are cool and will help you out with anything you need. Thank you to Fern and Yogi for staying up late for me to get my luggage and catch my flight. Really nice of you boys I can not appreciate it enough!!!!

Great hostel for 2 nights of partying - they put on cool events like the pool party, jager trains.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7