Retox Party Hostel Reviews

O utca 41, Budapest, Budapest, Hungary

Prepare yourself for the craziest, loosest, most insane time of your life. Not a place for the faint of heart. Staff are incredible, people are great, and the services and events are awesome. I'll be back to retox!

Best hostel in the world

Pros **** Good location Own bar Cheap to drink beer happy hour The hostal is good if you only want to party Contras: ******** Dirty toilets thin sheets, pillow , you could get a cold The towels rented are still wet People pissing on the wall in the room and in bed People lie on your bed without asking permission and making bed dirty People throw stuff like beer and chips everywhere on the floor People drinks 24hours non-stop

The staff and organised events make this place awesome. Retox without a doubt, is the best party hostel in Europe!

• 10th Nov 2014

The staff and atmosphere at this place are awesome! A great time for solo and sociable travellers. Stuff to do every night and the staff know how to keep the fun going. Shouts to Pixie, Ashtray, and Racks

Retox was by far the best Hostel I've ever stayed at!! I was meant to be here for 3 nights and extended to a week. The staff are amazing and so unbelievably helpful. They organise amazing activities every single night and it is the best place in the world for meeting new travelers. I'll definetly be back!!

• 7th Nov 2014

Staff were top knotch - made an effort to know everyone's name and get them involved. Made solo travellers part of their gang, the only staff name's I remember were PJ, Pixie, Coltraine (Although from a different hostel - gave me some good advice on where to pick up some good cheap vintage shirts, I found a few, so please tell him I said thanks, he'll know who I am!), and the Aussie guy with glasses. Would certainly recommend to solo travellers under 25. Thanks for a great few days!

Dope ass party Hostel, they go out of your way to make sure you have a good time. Definitely would stay there again to RAGE!

• 7th Nov 2014
  • All Male Group, 18-24

When you book in for 5 nights and stay for god knows how long you know you have a home away from home. Not only do they live up to party reputation but it is also the most welcoming hostel I have come across on my travels. The facilities also exceeded my expectations, with the staff cleaning every room and bathroom every morning. It is perfectly located in the heart of Pest and close to everything you could possibly need. But above else the staff are absolutely incredible! Retox is a must!

• 6th Nov 2014

Retox was awesome! I stayed for 4 days and had such an amazing time! Every staff member is a badass and wants you to have as much fun as possible while they join you! They were extremely helpful with seeing things around the city or making reservations. I'll definitely be back to Retox!

Its like living in an abandoned building. Dirty, smelly, no hot showers, and its hard to get any sleep at all.

• 6th Nov 2014

An amazing place to stay if you want to party and just need somewhere to crash. Loads of organised drinking so easy to meet people and get smashed. Awesome value for money.

• 3rd Nov 2014

Most rockin place! Everyone is super friendly and the party never stops! Love ya retox!!

• 2nd Nov 2014

Reeeeeeettoxx! Budapest is by far the best city I've visited so far in Europe and it's all because of this amazing hostel! Retox is unlike any other place on earth, the staff are unbelievably helpful and welcoming, they constantly go above and beyond to make sure you have the most fun and comfortable time possible in this amazing city. The party are awesome and every single night has something new to offer. We checked in for three nights and Never wanted to leave! Big thanks to Pixie and PJ!!

• 1st Nov 2014

What else is there to say about Retox that hasn`t already been said. This place is amazing. If you come to Budapest and like to party, there isn`t a better spot. Seriously, man up and come to Retox. Ladies, come for Pixie..... he has awesome tights... he`s waiting.

Great place to stay if you're looking to party. Very easy to meet people and you're bound to have some crazy fun times

• 31st Oct 2014
  • Austria

Honestly, the best party of my life! Enjoyed an amazing birthday with the crew, they looked after me and showed me an absolutely crazy time! Will be recommending Retox to all fellow travelers along the way.

• 28th Oct 2014

Retox hostel was the best time I think I will ever have in my life. Went there for a few days and ended up staying for almost a week...then had to come back a few weeks later to stay longer and really wish I could just stay here forever. I've met some of my best friends here and the staff are beyond incredible. Pixie is probably the sexiest man i have ever met, his tights are awesome.

• 27th Oct 2014

Went back for the second time in a month. Extended 4 times whilst there. Never had a better experience with a better bunch of blokes.... stilllll got it

Best weekend of my life