Retox Party Hostel Reviews

O utca 41, Budapest, Budapest, Hungary

Retox hostel was the best time I think I will ever have in my life. Went there for a few days and ended up staying for almost a week...then had to come back a few weeks later to stay longer and really wish I could just stay here forever. I've met some of my best friends here and the staff are beyond incredible. Pixie is probably the sexiest man i have ever met, his tights are awesome.

• 27th Oct 2014

I've stayed in hostels all over the world, and had by far the best time at Retox! The atmosphere of the place is unbeatable, and you are literally guaranteed to have such a fun time here. The staff are all absolutely mad, but are also so so helpful and will make the stay unforgettable! They run absolutely banging nights out every evening, and you are sure to have some mental times here! Set up is ideal - close to heaps of bars and restaurants, and only about a 15 min walk from the baths.

• 22nd Oct 2014

Best Hostel I've stayed at ever! Loved all the fun activities, loved the family feel about the place :)

Best hostel in the world

The hostel, facilities, bar and security were all great. But the best thing about this place is definitely the staff. They looked after us brilliantly while we were there, showing us where to go, what to do, and taking us out to awesome events. We ended up staying on an extra two nights and only left cause there were no spare beds for the weekend, otherwise we`d probably still be there now.

• 19th Oct 2014
  • All Male Group, 18-24

retox was amazing, best hostel i have stayed at. Staff are awesome and they really make sure the guests are having an awesome time. Pixie is so attractive, like really he has the most amazing leggings. Wow.

• 18th Oct 2014

Hands down the best hostel I've ever stayed at! I had to drag myself away from retox after almost extending my stay for the second time. The staff were the friendliest I've come across and have just as much, if not, more fun than the guests. They were all very knowledgable about Budapest and had something organised for every night of the week. The day time activities like caving were awesome too. Never a dull moment, I will be back for sure!

• 16th Oct 2014

This was the best hostel I have stayed in. Given an adventurous and chill personality this place is sure not to disappoint. The hostel in itself possesses an aura of debauchery and is rife with good vibes. It surely is an arena where kindred spirits party the nights and days away. The staff are all legends. You will be hard pressed to find a favorite as each member bring their own wild attributes and personalities to the table. The most important thing is they and you are all family. Arthur B

• 16th Oct 2014

Awesome hostel for partying and meeting people!

Although the staff coul really improve their cleaning skills (most of the place was dirty), they are friendly and we had a good time at Retox ! Definitely a party hostel !

Really enjoyed my stay here at Retox. Great staff that loved having a good time. Whilst the kitchen wasn't the best, this was expected at a party hostel and should not detract from the fun you will definitely have here!

Honestly its was the best place ive ever stayed in! This cast of people are just so fantastic! I can honestly say from all the places ive ever been, this is the hostel I had the most fun! I need to come back in the next few weeks because I havent had enough. Thank you all for this amazing experience!

• 14th Oct 2014

This place is everything and more.... I booked in for 3 days, ended up staying 6! The staff are fab! Customer Service is incredible, easily the friendliest staff I have come across in my 3 months traveling. Legends! If you want a great party, friendly staff, to meet new friends Retox is the place for you. It felt like one big family. You wont be dissapointed. Thank you Retox staff you rock! Baylz

• 14th Oct 2014

If you want to party and meet amazing people, this is your hostel. The staff are amazing (thanks guys!) and within only a day or two Retox feels like the most insane home you'll ever live in because of the staff, activities, welcoming atmosphere, and because so many guests end up staying longer than expected. While it's not necessarily a super clean hostel, it's not a problem and I felt totally comfortable there for 6 nights of craziness!

Retox`s incredible atmosphere and staff made for an incredible stay in Budapest. The team were helpful, friendly and fun, especially Pixie, PJ and Pinchy who assisted me in all of my queries and requests. I couldn't recommend this hostel highly enough, this was the highlight of my European trip!

• 12th Oct 2014

Awesome people in an awesome place and your guaranteed a fun time. I had to remind myself that te staff were actually staff, not just my friends. They are awesome and will look after you during the day and take you out at night. It's like a fun little family. You will find it hard to leave

• 11th Oct 2014

Awesome hostel. So much fun definitely coming back again. The owner suze is a legend. And your guaranteed to have an amazing time unless you don't like fun. Shout out to gobbles and pinchy the best house bitches ever

Most amazing experience of my life!! The staff are so amazing. I would go back in a heart beat. Seriously if you want a good time GO TO RETOX!!!

• 8th Oct 2014
  • New Zealand

Hands down, BEST introduction to a city! (Thanks jade!) As soon as she finished telling me about all the things to do in the city and through the hostel, I extended my stay. The hostel environment is so much fun! Very social atmosphere. Don't come here if you want sleep, but DO come here if you want Budapest to be your new favorite city. Retox was a blast, big thanks to the staff!!

Very fun place to stay and surprisingly much cleaner than I thought it would be. It gets messy at night, but they do a good job cleaning up during the day. Certainly expect partying in the 14 person rooms late into the night, but if you want to sleep, you can do it during the day. If you have a lot of time in Budapest, best option is stay at a normal hostel first few days to see the sights, then come here and just party for a few days.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7