Retox Party Hostel Reviews

O utca 41, Budapest, Budapest, Hungary

This is a great hostel to come and meet people to party and hang out with. In a great location and the hostel gives you loads of different things to see and do both day and night. I would definitely stay here if you want to have a cheap night partying in this amazing city

This place is the best. Hands down one of the best hostels I've ever stayed at. Cannot recommend highly enough.

By far one of the best experiences I've had in Europe. The staff really made the experience plus the atmosphere was great! Went over Friday and Saturday and ended up staying for Sunday as well. Way too much fun for one weekend. Thanks for looking after me!

• 10th Apr 2015

Travelled all over Europe, S.E Asia, Australia, NZ and S. America and this is the best hostel I've ever stayed in. The place itself and the facilities were great, but the staff where incredible. They couldn't have done any more to make sure me and my party had the best possible time in Budapest. I can't recommend this place enough! Thanks for everything ladies and gents. You gave us a weekend we'll never forget

It is exactly as described to be on the webpage! If you are looking for a great time, with great people, (and maybe a little bit of a hangover) I would definitely recommend spending your time at Retox!!!!

• 9th Apr 2015

If you're looking for a good time with some amazing people, this is the place to be!! The staff are incredibly friendly and helpful and we had the best time!! Wish we could extend our stay.....

• 6th Apr 2015

Hands down one of the best hostels I have ever stayed at. From the second I walked in I felt like part of the family. The staff make this hostel what it is and bring a great energy to the place. The people I met here I'll be friends with for a long time and I will definitely come back and stay here again. Do yourself a favour in Budapest and stay here, grab yourself a strawpedo at the bar and get ready for night you won't forget. Big thanks to SJ, Taylor and Pixie and the rest of the crew

Everybody was chill. The cleanliness and facilities were nothing special, but thats not what people go there for anyway.

• 3rd Apr 2015

Amazing place if you want to party- only a few steps downstairs to a cheap bar! The staff are super helpful & friendly and there is always a fun night out planned for everyone to get together! Toilets & showers weren't great, but overall still a great experience.

Absolutely wonderful staff - made everyone feel very welcome. The Hostel was much cleaner than expected and had good accommodations. I saw staff cleaning every morning. The hostel-organized parties were GREAT, as expected, and so easy to meet new people from all over the world. Would recommend to any young folks traveling through Budapest.

• 2nd Apr 2015

Retox isn't for those looking for a clean or quite weekend. The staff do a wonderful job keeping you partying! I can't say enough good things about how awesome the staff were, and on top of that how great their events were. If you come to Retox and you like to party, you will not be bored!

• 2nd Apr 2015

Great time at this hostel, had such a great time I ended up extending my stay an extra four days. Pixie and Flynch are some sexy beasts!

• 1st Apr 2015

Had such an awesome time at Retox, probably the most fun place I've been in Europe. You better be ready to go out, but the people are great, super welcoming and fun, absolutely recommended if you're going to Budapest! And don't miss the bargeparty!! Best night ever!!

• 31st Mar 2015

Had a great time! Extremely flexible, secure, and fun staff. A bit crazy in a good way.

• 29th Mar 2015

I am travelling through Europe alone and have stayed in many different hostels. Retox is by far the best one. The hostel is in a prime location, the staff is incredible (shoutout to Mansaw and flynch) and the people who stay here are so chill. I had an incredible time. I initially wanted to stay here for two nights which turned into 5 (for now//if Mansaw keeps wearing those awesome tights the stay might get even longer). stay at this hostel if you want the best travel experience EVER.

• 27th Mar 2015

Have been here twice now and both times it was amazing. You can't go wrong with retox.

Everything was spot on. Staff were mega polite, good professional outlook on there job but at the same time knew how to party. Felt welcome from the moment i checked in. To sum things up, i was suppose to have left two days ago and im still here. Probably wont leave.

• 26th Mar 2015

Retox was so much fun. It is clearly a party Hostel and not focused on customer satisfaction. People should be aware of this before going to Retox, but I loved it! The staff was great but pretty crazy as well.

• 19th Mar 2015

Spent 3 nights at Retox over the weekend, an we didn't want to leave!! good location in the city, easy to get around, but its the staff that make it what it is. helpful friendly and always keen for a beer!! You'll catch me back there for sure. cheers guys!

• 19th Mar 2015

This hostel is purely only for people looking to party without a care for safety and health. The staff gives no care to cleanliness of rooms but will make sure you have a good time.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7