Retox Party Hostel Reviews

O utca 41, Budapest, Budapest, Hungary

What an amazing place. The staff are fantastic and there's always stuff going on. Got some great memories there, and you are able to go out into the city/further during the day if you want. If not, you'll be able to find someone to do a strawpedo or a shot with you. Can't wait to go back

Super chill staff, crazy party hostel. You know exactly what your getting when you go here. Way more intense than what you think.

Actually the best hostel I've stayed at. From the second we got there, we were made to feel like family. Everything was taken care of and our time there was magical. Sj, T. rex, crash, Hanna, Forrest, flinch, pixie and everyone else made our stay unforgettable

• 24th Jun 2015

Great staff, bunch of legends. Will be back one day 👍

• 23rd Jun 2015

Staff are all legends. If you are looking for a quiet night sleep. Wrong place. If you want to meet people, party, and make dope memories definitely the right place. One of the best party hostels ive stayed in. Always something to do, always something goon on, and always memories to be made. If you want an epic time you pretty much have to stay here.

Retox was amazing the staff were awesome to hang out and get loose with but also super helpful and accommodating. The hostel itself is awesome, of course it is a party hostel and there is expected to be mess but the staff go around 3 times a day to clean the rooms and pick up after our shenanigans. If you want to meet people and generally have the best time then stay here!!! I didnt want to leave and will definitely come back. Also Pixie is super attractive and he has awesome style.

• 22nd Jun 2015

This is THE best hostel if you want to party hard and drink your ass off! Staff crew is completly crazy and hilarious! Rooms are perfect! Toilets and showers are good too! RETOX IS THE BEST PLACE TO PARTY BE READY THOUGH!

If you don't have a good time at retox your probably doing something wrong.

You really have to want to party hard to stay at this hostel. The staff was definitely the friendliest of any staff that I've been to. It was fun that they encouraged everyone to go out, but sometimes it felt ostracizing to do anything other than get really really really drunk.

Retox was the best hostel I have ever stayed at. There is always something going on. I met more friends at this hostel than any other one and the staff was the best staff I have ever met at a hostel. Going in, I expected a dirty hostel but there is someone constantly cleaning. The showers are nice and it wasn't extremely loud at night even in my dorm which had tmost beds. if you are travelling to Budapest, stay here. You won't regret it.

RETOX IS THE BEST HOSTEL!! Amazing location, near to all the bars and clubs as well as restaurants! They organised nights out every single night of the week and the staff were amazing! We originally booked 2 nights here but ended up staying 7 nights! Super laid back atmosphere but also crazy parties! Not the cleanest or best equipped hostel but when you're there it doesn't matter because you will be drunk all the time! Get involved and it'll be amazing! Most amazing experience thank you so much!

Retox was the best hostel I've stayed so far - events on every night and staff were really helpful and fun

Honestly, this is the kind of hostel you come to and genuinely fall in love with. My two day stay blew out to a week for simple but beautiful reasons like Pixies disgustingly amazing taste in lycra, Crashs mad winepedo skills, Chris (Pablo) and his fantastic stories! (seriously, talk to him) and all of the staff being your best mates. That, the people who stay here, all of the fun games played and events organised, make it really hard to leave.. if i could stay longer i would. Love you!

This place was above and beyond what I expected, I was greeted by the best staff, more like friends than staff. Every night I was presented with a lovely opportunity to get drunk, and that's all I could ever ask for. From boat cruises to Jaeger trains there's always something, this place delivered in every aspect of party. If you're down for a good time this place is the place for you. And if you're just down to kick back there's always the option of having a beer with pixie in his meggings.

• 15th Jun 2015

An amazing time in Budapest! Super hospitable and the staff treat you like family. Theres always something to do and never a dull moment. Not for the faint of heart, this is a true party hostel!

This hostel has character oozing out of every corner. Literally cannot thank the staff enough here for the time they showed my friend and I. Morpheus gives a jäger train speech worthy of an oscar. flynch has your back when it comes to everything including pissing off the side of the booze cruise. I could go on for hours about the amazing time these guys helped facilitate, but to truly understand what I am talking about you need to come see it for yourself. What are you waiting for? Book NOW!

Greatest hostel I've stayed at so much atmosphere super easy to meet people, friendliest staff who are always happy to help and everynight there is always an event or two on Will definatly return

Never stayed in a party hostel before this but wanted to try it out. Ended up having a great time which helped make Budapest so much more memorable. It might not be the best place if you're traveling solo and if you're not usually the party hostel type, but definitely worth it if you're looking to try something new and have a good time.

AWESOME PLACE!! alot of fun and the staff are all super nice.. you won't have any problems having the time of your life here! would recommend to anyone and will definetely come back here!!!

• 13th Jun 2015

AWESOME place, ESP weekends. You MUST go on the Thursday boat cruise, the Friday pub crawl, and Saturday SPArty. SO many beautiful women in Budapest and Retox, I got laid 2/3 nights I stayed there...I might need to go back for that booty call ;)

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7