Retox Party Hostel Reviews

O utca 41, Budapest, Budapest, Hungary

Actually the best hostel I've stayed at. From the second we got there, we were made to feel like family. Everything was taken care of and our time there was magical. Sj, T. rex, crash, Hanna, Forrest, flinch, pixie and everyone else made our stay unforgettable

• 24th Jun 2015

Staff are all legends. If you are looking for a quiet night sleep. Wrong place. If you want to meet people, party, and make dope memories definitely the right place. One of the best party hostels ive stayed in. Always something to do, always something goon on, and always memories to be made. If you want an epic time you pretty much have to stay here.

Retox was amazing the staff were awesome to hang out and get loose with but also super helpful and accommodating. The hostel itself is awesome, of course it is a party hostel and there is expected to be mess but the staff go around 3 times a day to clean the rooms and pick up after our shenanigans. If you want to meet people and generally have the best time then stay here!!! I didnt want to leave and will definitely come back. Also Pixie is super attractive and he has awesome style.

• 22nd Jun 2015

This is THE best hostel if you want to party hard and drink your ass off! Staff crew is completly crazy and hilarious! Rooms are perfect! Toilets and showers are good too! RETOX IS THE BEST PLACE TO PARTY BE READY THOUGH!

If you don't have a good time at retox your probably doing something wrong.

Retox was the best hostel I have ever stayed at. There is always something going on. I met more friends at this hostel than any other one and the staff was the best staff I have ever met at a hostel. Going in, I expected a dirty hostel but there is someone constantly cleaning. The showers are nice and it wasn't extremely loud at night even in my dorm which had tmost beds. if you are travelling to Budapest, stay here. You won't regret it.

Retox was the best hostel I've stayed so far - events on every night and staff were really helpful and fun

Honestly, this is the kind of hostel you come to and genuinely fall in love with. My two day stay blew out to a week for simple but beautiful reasons like Pixies disgustingly amazing taste in lycra, Crashs mad winepedo skills, Chris (Pablo) and his fantastic stories! (seriously, talk to him) and all of the staff being your best mates. That, the people who stay here, all of the fun games played and events organised, make it really hard to leave.. if i could stay longer i would. Love you!

This place was above and beyond what I expected, I was greeted by the best staff, more like friends than staff. Every night I was presented with a lovely opportunity to get drunk, and that's all I could ever ask for. From boat cruises to Jaeger trains there's always something, this place delivered in every aspect of party. If you're down for a good time this place is the place for you. And if you're just down to kick back there's always the option of having a beer with pixie in his meggings.

• 15th Jun 2015

An amazing time in Budapest! Super hospitable and the staff treat you like family. Theres always something to do and never a dull moment. Not for the faint of heart, this is a true party hostel!

This hostel has character oozing out of every corner. Literally cannot thank the staff enough here for the time they showed my friend and I. Morpheus gives a jäger train speech worthy of an oscar. flynch has your back when it comes to everything including pissing off the side of the booze cruise. I could go on for hours about the amazing time these guys helped facilitate, but to truly understand what I am talking about you need to come see it for yourself. What are you waiting for? Book NOW!

Greatest hostel I've stayed at so much atmosphere super easy to meet people, friendliest staff who are always happy to help and everynight there is always an event or two on Will definatly return

AWESOME PLACE!! alot of fun and the staff are all super nice.. you won't have any problems having the time of your life here! would recommend to anyone and will definetely come back here!!!

• 13th Jun 2015

AWESOME place, ESP weekends. You MUST go on the Thursday boat cruise, the Friday pub crawl, and Saturday SPArty. SO many beautiful women in Budapest and Retox, I got laid 2/3 nights I stayed there...I might need to go back for that booty call ;)

The paradise if you want to go out and meet people. All the people are very open-minded. I was alone in Budapest and I met a lot of people in this hostel. Great!

Great fun if you don't mind losing a bit of sleep. A must stay if you are looking for a wild time in Budapest. If there was one thing i wish I could've done, it would've been the beer bike. Otherwise, had a blast with the jäger train, booze cruise, shooting, a party, and so on and so forth. Seriously, dont underestimate how awesome the staff is here. Would recommend getting fans for the bigger mixed rooms though as it can get hot at night.

Pretty mad party hostel, was only here for 1 night but I'd come back again for sure. Check out Carpe Noctum Vitae for the equivalent if these guys are booked out.

AC is a must!! Please consider installing Pillows, Beds are very old and uncomfortable Good atmosphere and fun people overall

Read the intro to the hostel and you learn all you need to know. Great place to head to for a good time, just don't expect to be staying in luxury. Alcohol-centric and activities every night that are worth getting stuck into if you wanna meet new people. Their sister hostels also sounded great if you want to take part without being in the middle of the bedlam!

UNREAL BANANA PEEL 🍌🍌🍌 Had the best time at retox the staff make you feel like you family there was sad to leave SJ is a bloody legend would definitely highly recommended staying at RETOX

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7