Retox Party Hostel

Superb 2827 Total Reviews
Superb 2827 Total Reviews

• England, Mixed Group, 18-24
18th Jul 2017

Booking Retox was one of the best decisions we made on our trip, the other best decisions were made in Retox. Cheers to all the staff, especially Binky.

17th Jul 2017

Best Party hostel I have been to in Europe, the staff are amazing and do anything to help you out especially cal, yo yo, ghillie and rio, Location is perfect too.

17th Jul 2017

This is the most lit place ever, it's like a home away from home. All the staff are nothing short of welcoming from the moment you walk in the door. Cal, yoyo, SJ, Rio, Gilly and all of the rest of the staff ar Retox are the greatest people you will meet. Definitely recommend if you're going to come to Budapest stay here and send itttt

16th Jul 2017

Retox doesn't have the reputation as as a great party hostel for no reason. They know how to have a good time! Great atmosphere with lots of like minded travellers. Will definitely stay again. Keep an eye out for Dimi and her Tatratea shots. Loved it!

15th Jul 2017

What a hostel. Great atmosphere set up by an amazing crew who will want you to have the time of your life. Definitely go on a beer bike if offered by my man Yu-Yu. Or do a strawpedo with the chief himself Ferb. Shoutouts to the rest of the guys, Jilly, Blankie, and of course, Wheaty. Thanks for a great time. -Jax

• USA, Female, 18-24
14th Jul 2017

I couldn't have had such a great time anywhere else! The staff were so incredibly helpful and fun, the accommodations were very well kept, and the atmosphere was amazing! One night, I accidentally left my purse downstairs, and the next morning I was able to retrieve it with everything still inside from the bartender. Everyone I met extended their stay because Retox was so great and I plan on definitely coming again. Would recommend 10/10!

11th Jul 2017

Easily the best hostel I've stayed at. Located in an ideal part of the city. I only used public transportation once, because I was able to walk to everything we did. The hostel organizes events every night and I HIGHLY reccomend doing these. I had an absolute blast every night. The staff are incredible and genuine. The Retox bar downstairs is always busy, no matter the time. If you love to party and have fun, I can not reccomend this place enough. I trusted the reviews here and I'm so glad I did

• Australia, Female, 25-30
10th Jul 2017

The dream. 10/10 for sleep ins 10/10 for party times, losing our stuff and it being recovered by staff 10/10 for activities: yoyo and his sweet beer bike action & morning psych trance 10/10 for being beautiful Budapest & giving us the synchronised swimming & dancing world championships 10/10 for giving me eggs and toast in the morning 10/10 for amazing humans staying there love to c-ba and yoyo for being the gnarliest staff, making everything easy as & making us feel super loved T&L

• Australia, Female, 18-24
10th Jul 2017
8.0

The music at the hostel and its related events stinks i.e. Melbourne Bounce circa 2013. As a result I didn't get into the partying as much as I usually would. I can see why Retox appeals to the masses though.

• doc_mee5422
  • Australia, Male, 25-30
  • Globetrotter
6th Jul 2017

Absolute bunch of legends and best party hostel I have ever stayed at. Shout out to Ghillie, Rio and Yo-yo for making sure I got home safe from the beer bikes and just for being helpful and great blokes in general. See you next year for Balaton Sound!