Retox Party Hostel Reviews

O utca 41, Budapest, Budapest, Hungary

Retox is by far the best hostel I have ever stayed at for having a huge party. The employees are like a big family and spend a lot of time socialising with guests so you always have someone to spend time. Racks and Pixy were fantastic. I came to Retox twice on the same Europe trip and would have extended if it were not for my visa. Almost everyone I met here has been similar. Definitely would passionately recommend it to any 18-35 year old that is interested in a good nightlife and mak

• 23rd Oct 2014

The ultimate party hostel. The retox staff are making sure your having the time of your life 100% of the time, from pub crawls to boat tours to the drinking olympic games. You will meet heaps of new people and there will never be a dull moment - just dont expect to smell very good.

• 22nd Oct 2014

I've stayed in hostels all over the world, and had by far the best time at Retox! The atmosphere of the place is unbeatable, and you are literally guaranteed to have such a fun time here. The staff are all absolutely mad, but are also so so helpful and will make the stay unforgettable! They run absolutely banging nights out every evening, and you are sure to have some mental times here! Set up is ideal - close to heaps of bars and restaurants, and only about a 15 min walk from the baths.

• 22nd Oct 2014

Best Hostel I've stayed at ever! Loved all the fun activities, loved the family feel about the place :)

Best hostel in the world

I LOVED THIS HOSTEL. Three days into my Euro-trip, all I wanted to do was party and retox was the place to be. When the disclaimer says, if you want to sleep, don't stay here, its true. I myself one night was stumbling around the room, screaming. Sorry, I was wasted. The staff is awesome, Rax & Strawbz are two amazing staff members among the vast amount of employees. All of them are super sweet and willing to help plan your day out. Also, I love the bar that's attached, bartenders are nice

if you want to party THIS IS YOUR PLACE.. i loved it!!

Best hostel I've stayed at in Europe. The best atmosphere, the most friendly and interesting staff, Had an incredible experience there as a solo traveller.

The hostel, facilities, bar and security were all great. But the best thing about this place is definitely the staff. They looked after us brilliantly while we were there, showing us where to go, what to do, and taking us out to awesome events. We ended up staying on an extra two nights and only left cause there were no spare beds for the weekend, otherwise we`d probably still be there now.

• 19th Oct 2014
  • All Male Group, 18-24

retox was amazing, best hostel i have stayed at. Staff are awesome and they really make sure the guests are having an awesome time. Pixie is so attractive, like really he has the most amazing leggings. Wow.

• 18th Oct 2014

We had an amazing time at the hostel with our group and everyone there and made our friends 21st birthday a memorable one. The atmosphere was incredible every night and the same with the staff! I would definitely recommend this hostel and will be coming back as soon as possible. 'Edward Dildo Hands' loved it so thank you to all!

• 17th Oct 2014

Hands down the best hostel I've ever stayed at! I had to drag myself away from retox after almost extending my stay for the second time. The staff were the friendliest I've come across and have just as much, if not, more fun than the guests. They were all very knowledgable about Budapest and had something organised for every night of the week. The day time activities like caving were awesome too. Never a dull moment, I will be back for sure!

• 16th Oct 2014

This was the best hostel I have stayed in. Given an adventurous and chill personality this place is sure not to disappoint. The hostel in itself possesses an aura of debauchery and is rife with good vibes. It surely is an arena where kindred spirits party the nights and days away. The staff are all legends. You will be hard pressed to find a favorite as each member bring their own wild attributes and personalities to the table. The most important thing is they and you are all family. Arthur B

• 16th Oct 2014

Awesome hostel for partying and meeting people!

Although the staff coul really improve their cleaning skills (most of the place was dirty), they are friendly and we had a good time at Retox ! Definitely a party hostel !

Really enjoyed my stay here at Retox. Great staff that loved having a good time. Whilst the kitchen wasn't the best, this was expected at a party hostel and should not detract from the fun you will definitely have here!

Retox was the best time of my life! Never partied so hard. I was there for 3 nights had the best time ever and returned a week later to meet new friends and have an even better time! The staff are absolutely amazing! They make it their sole purpose to make sure you have the best time of your life and to say the least they succeed every time! Retox is located walking distance from almost anything which is really cool! Retox and Budapest should be everyone's no1 Holiday destination! Luv u Retox! x

Honestly its was the best place ive ever stayed in! This cast of people are just so fantastic! I can honestly say from all the places ive ever been, this is the hostel I had the most fun! I need to come back in the next few weeks because I havent had enough. Thank you all for this amazing experience!

This place is everything and more.... I booked in for 3 days, ended up staying 6! The staff are fab! Customer Service is incredible, easily the friendliest staff I have come across in my 3 months traveling. Legends! If you want a great party, friendly staff, to meet new friends Retox is the place for you. It felt like one big family. You wont be dissapointed. Thank you Retox staff you rock! Baylz

• 14th Oct 2014

If you want to party and meet amazing people, this is your hostel. The staff are amazing (thanks guys!) and within only a day or two Retox feels like the most insane home you'll ever live in because of the staff, activities, welcoming atmosphere, and because so many guests end up staying longer than expected. While it's not necessarily a super clean hostel, it's not a problem and I felt totally comfortable there for 6 nights of craziness!