Retox Party Hostel Reviews

O utca 41, Budapest, Budapest, Hungary

1946 Total Reviews

Had a good time here. Staff were great. For a party hostel I expected it to be a mess, but they kept it clean. Stayed an extra 2 days would definitely go back again. Great craic🍻

This place is dirty and disgusting and e showers are cold.

definitely the best hostel i have ever stayed at, the atmosphere is incredible. i was only meant to stay 3 nights but a week down and i am still here and still unable to force myself to leave.

• 23rd Nov 2015

The bar downstairs was definitely good, no doubt about it but do not stay the night here. The beds were uncomfortable, lockers didn't even lock, bathrooms were in horrible condition and the smell of the room was disgusting! But like I said go to the bar, you'll definitely have a fun night but stay at a hostel where you'll get a good nights rest.

Best hostel we have stayed at, the atmosphere was unreal and the staff even better. Special thanks to spazz and Cosmo, absolute legends. Will definitely be back. Love Pat and Ging

Quite possibly the greatest hostel in the world When you walk through the doors you will meet your second family my 2 day stay has turned into 2 weeks and I never want to leave I've cried and I've laughed, I've kissed girls, and guys Ive had nights I cant remember and some that will be remembered forever Cosmo Snooze Smike Spanky Spaz Floozi Gumby, Nina SJ Tinks Chambers Rory Sandy B Crash Rio Jonny and anyone I have forgotten I love you guys! But now its time to get tattoos with Joey - Harleyxo

Retox is absolutely legendary and the staff are all awesome. If it's not the best hostel in Europe, it's in the Top 5. If you go to Budapest, it's the only place to stay. Will be back in the summer.

Best decision. Best staff. You won't want to leave the hostel.

• 20th Nov 2015

Big dog had an awesome stay at Retox, big shout out to spaz, sandy b, spanky, sj, cosmo and gumby, sorry if I forgot anyone. The staff really make this place what it is, parties are awesome and can't wait to come back! Facilities great, security great, lockers provided, showers and toilets clean, bar is cool, staff organise anything you need. Lives up to its moniker of party hostel for sure, definitely recommend!

• 19th Nov 2015

Had an awesome time at retox. Staff are all great people always keen to have a good time. Heaps of activities arranged. Would 100% recommend it to a friend!

• 18th Nov 2015

this place is very special and has been a highlight of my trip. I eventually left (after booking 2 nights and then extending 4 times) and wondered why there was a gaping void in my life. I realised that my heart was missing Retox. the activities and the incredible staff are the reason Retox is so brilliant. everyone is fun, enthusiastic, helpful and inclusive of everyone, especially solo travellers. Nina was particularly kind, helpful and always made sure I was ok. truly a blessing to stay here

Before coming to Retox I read the reviews and they were all amazing, but reading a review really does not do justice to how amazing this hostel is. I have been to a lot of hostels all over the world but this one is by far the most insane, crazy, awesome time you could ever have. The number one thing above all that makes this place awesome is the staff, you truly are a member of their family and you will never forget these people.

The staff was the best part! everyone was so fun and welcoming and remembered our names and gave us really awesome places to go. I was a bit nervous at first to be honest, but it's actually really safe and you can tell the staff was like a family.

Sick place full of young travelers Having an awesome time. Great staff particularly Cosmo who is very easy on the eye. Look forward to coming back X4

I had an awesome amazing time!!! thanks to everyone and all the staff...I can't wait to return!! Ps if anything...Cosmo could take a page out of Nina's sexy book!!! 😜😜

If you wanna party every night, all night Long with awesome people, here's your hostel. Not the cleanest definitely, but it's up to you :)

Best hostel ever . Great atmosphere. Don't go looking for a good night sleep ,this place parties 24*7

The most hopeless humans from around the globe met in one place to decide who the biggest idiot is. It starts at 10am with a bottle of wine downed in secs but if its not your thing you can just pick up the giant dildo laying around and throw it at the fridge. The staff are a group who I wouldnt trust to use a spoon and yet run the hostel. If you can find 1 sober they know lots about the city. I was here 12days and if this review made you smile then you will enjoy the place.; if not stay elsewher

This place is absolutely perfect. CRAZY times, perfect people, A+ location, and of course Cosmo (the sexiest man alive). STAY HERE!!!!

I had such a sick birthday thank you so much! Especially Fluuzi!

• 12th Nov 2015