Retox Party Hostel Reviews

O utca 41, Budapest, Budapest, Hungary

This place is tighter than Pixies' tights. Go purely to see the legs on this man. Very fun place, very cool staff members. I dare you to try and leave

You guys are animals and I love you all. Had such an amazing time thanks to you guys, cant wait to come back and visit yall! xoxo Caitlin from DC

gday retox, so i rocked up with high hopes and everything has exceeded expectations i couldnt find a bad word to say about any of the staff made me feel like one of them from our first meeting so to all my friends and fam back home im sorry but youve lost me for a while, sj and t rex are the loveliest gals goin roung n pixies great. his tights, t rex has the hots for me its obvious, im gay for spaz, tarzs beard makes me feel like an inadequet man and all love for danny and flynch hannos a burna

• 30th May 2015

"If you don't stay here, you are dumber than a dude flying a kite in a thunderstorm." -Benjamin Franklin The staff members knew my name before I knew there's. Every night is a party, but I had no issue sleeping or chilling if I wanted to. This place attracts a certain type of person, and most of the time, that person is awesome. Really terrific WiFi, but don't worry about that and go grab yourself a beer. Definitely hop on one of the boat parties while you're there.

Such an amazing place to spend your time in Budapest. Not only is it a great party but the staff is very helpful with whatever you might need and they are the coolest people. Everyone is kind and ready to have a good time. Had a sick time at this hostel and would recommend it to anyone who wants to have a good time in Budapest.

• 28th May 2015

Awesome staff and very fun atmosphere.

When it comes down to it, the staff and guests make a hostel what it is. When I was there, there just wasn't any chill. The guests kind of sucked and I didn't really find the hostel fun. It seemed really forced to be a party hostel. That being said, for what it's marketed as, the facilities were surprisingly ok and the location is great. The staff of mostly men are welcoming to you if they want to sleep with you. I personally wouldn't recommend to a solo traveler based on my experience.

I loved it this place is so amazing, the staff are incredible from Kyle, the bearded menace who would be the perfect robin but not batman. SJ and racks, Tarzan, Forrest, Flynch, Spaz, Gumby, Crash, Henno, Trex, Mops, Red Krusty and of course Pixie, the most amazing and coolest dude, he has incredible leggings. But in all honesty these guys are what makes retox incredible. Its my third time back and everytime i walk through the doors I feel like im home.

Best party hostel in Europe, no doubt! If your in Budapest and didn't stay here you fcuked up.. Pixie has the sexiest tights in town, Racks rack is worth the shot, and SJ is sweetest girl around

• 20th May 2015

Retox is the best party hostel I've ever stayed at. The staff are super friendly and can help you to find stuff to do in the city as well as party with you at night time. So easy to find friends here and the hostel is close and easy to get to all the main tourist attractions. Retox has an atmosphere unlike any other hostel I've stayed in, definitely recommend to anyone!

It was exactly what was to be expected, it is a party, a really awesome kickass party. Don't go if you don't want to party, and party hard. (if you dont like to party check out homemade hostel) But if you like to party, you will have a good time. You have no choice. Additionally, if you like to party, I strongly recommend staying here, even compared to the other party hostels in the city.

Definitely the craziest party hostel I have ever stayed at. Within 5 minutes of arriving I was downing a beer in a drinking game. Lots of great events on the evening, not too hard to meet people. Location is good. Most people get home at 6am. Like living in a dirty pub basically but if you can handle that you'll have a wild time.

Pretty awesome hostel for partying. Stayed there last week. Funny story, this German dude named Car was banging this girl at 8am and was shameless about it. It kind of ruined my sleep but I would stay there again.

• 15th May 2015

Best vibe of any hostel I've been to! Staff are very upfront with the fact that's it's a party hostel so be prepared for it. All their events were some of the best memories I have from the city!

Best hostel I've stayed at!! Every night was epic and the staff are really friendly, helpful and know how to throw a party.. Look forward to going back sometime soon.. Thanks again Retox xox

This place was amazing I had a great time, the staff are so much fun and helpful and the hostel itself is a great place to meet people. Also pixie has awesome leggings

Nice hostel, very friendly staff. Very, very hipster. Didn't really feel like I fit in there.

STAY AT RETOX. FOR AS LONG AS POSSIBLE. the Retox family is one of the best I've encountered. We booked 3 nights here and ended up staying for 10. it's never-ending fun and love!!! the staff is so warm and friendly and want you to have the time of your life. Racks - you are beautiful inside and out, we miss you already!! and hella love to Krusty, Mansaw and alllllllll of the gorgeous Australian men! We will definitely be back, xoxoxoxo Pearl and Madison

• 10th May 2015

Retox is awesome!!! This place is crazy, you will not want to leave! We had the best three days here, we will definitely be back. Thank you retox!

I can't say thank you enough to the staff! I was sick as a dog and couldn't stay my first night, they were awesome enough to figure out a hotel for me and get me into a cab and graciously welcomed me back the next day checking in on how I felt. Awesome people and a great deal of fun. Best of locations! If you want to have a blast in Budapest, there's no better place to go!