Retox Party Hostel Reviews

O utca 41, Budapest, Budapest, Hungary

I love Retox it has by been the best time i have had during my trip. i can even begin to say how wonderful every staff member is. racks, jimmy, spud, candy, krusty,ducky,kale,jade,matt and pixie thank you for all of your hospitality. i will definitely be coming here as soon as i am able and i wish nothing but the best for all of you. much love

• 30th Sep 2014

If the heavens opened to produce one mighty hostel to charge into the future it would be Retox. The atmosphere is quintessentially euphoric. The staff, such as Pixie, were so helpful and friendly and fine that I feel saddened to leave them. Great drinks at the bar, especially the loose moose, and every night there is the option to do so much. Also in a great loca for food and transport. GET AMONGST RETOX.

• 30th Sep 2014

We had the best time staying at Retox. Every single one of the staff is always making sure you are enjoying yourself and do whatever they can to make you feel at home at Retox. They definatley know how to party and every night they make sure you are getting involved in their fun activities and events. If you wanna have an awesome and crazy fun time in Budapest i would defs recommend Retox. P.S. Pixie is a babe and Raks goes alright xx

• 29th Sep 2014

Excellent hostel for anyone looking for friendly staff and a great position in the city. On the final day had a innocent with a lost bag after already signing out and the brilliant Retox staff came to the rescue organising the retrieval and delivery of the bag back to us at 12 at night. 100 percent coming back !!!!

• 29th Sep 2014

Best party hostel in Budapest! Don't expect to have a quiet night or get much sleep. Cheap happy hour drinks and organised parties every night. Staff are friendly and helpful.

Its a party hostel and thats why you go there, awesome staff and atmosphere, its in the name Retox. Dont go if you want to sit in reading books. Go if you want a party

• 27th Sep 2014

Retox is the best hostel I've stayed at in all of my travels. The staff are the best part about it they all love to chat and party and have fun. They are very helpful as well and put on some great activities every night. They also make it really easy to book any tours or things you want to do during the day. The retox bar is a great place to chill and meet people and the atmosphere of the whole hostel is really wild. Shout outs to Oz Coltrain Spud Candy Racks And Krusty but all the staff is sick

• 27th Sep 2014

Ideal location. The staff is almost 100% Australian, and so it's a very common hostel for Australian travelers. The type of people that come there are somewhat punkrock / tattoos / making sure to throw up more than once a night from drinking. So strangely enough the place has people more focused on the self destruction itself rather than meeting new travelers (through drinking). Most of the time I wasn't really sure where the staff are (there's no reception), or even who the staff are.

• 25th Sep 2014
  • Israel

This hostel is everything you expect it to be. Great location, close to shops, transport and clubs. Best part about it is definitely the atmosphere! If a good time drinking with fellow travellers is what you want; this is the place to be. The staff just top it off with help whenever you need it and participating in the drunk shenanigans. Rooms are good size and pretty comfortable beds for passing out in.

Unbelievable

If you want to be at the best party hostel in Budapest, Retox is the place for you! It's so much fun, the staff are all amazing, we love it there. We will be back!

• 20th Sep 2014

Easily the best hostel i've stayed in for a long time, ended up staying longer than planned. Really welcoming, fun and friendly staff. Lots of solo travellers or small groups so everyone got to know eachother. Got everything you need and also pretty clean. Cool main bar downstairs which people who are staying elsewhere flock to. Thank you for such a good time, will definately be back!!

• 20th Sep 2014

had a blast here last week! they plan something every night so there is always something to do.

I am sorry to say it but we were refused to be accommodated. Be aware that if you have 12 beds' apartment for 12 people and you come to the property later then you will not get this room. They will split your group to 3 or more rooms and if you start complain they will refuse to accommodate you at all. I can't say about security, cleanliness or facilities but the location is excellent.

Retox is amazing, if your looking for a party hostel, I 100% recommend it. The staff r killer as well, each night they take u on different tours.

• 19th Sep 2014

Ok let me first start off by saying I have been traveling around the world for 21 months and have stayed in countless hostels and this is the best hostel I have ever stayed in! The staff is phenomenal!! Spud, Pixie, Crusty, Kale, Jimmy, Racks, Jade and Kylemelone are the most friendly and helpful staff I have ever met, I definitely gained some amazing friends here! My first stay was for 5 nights and I had to come back later in my trip for an additional 5 nights because I missed Retox that much!!

• 18th Sep 2014

It's a party hostel.. just one note, some night they organize, are just to earn money..

Great party hostel. The staff were great and created a great atmosphere. If you plan on seeing the city stay somewhere else for part of the time because it's next to impossible to get away, the party atmosphere grabs you and doesn't let you go. Plenty of fun to be had if you like getting really drunk

Most fun I have ever had in a hostel! I was so sad when I had to leave, and I think I will definitely go back. If you like a good party, stay at this hostel! The staff was so cool, and they got just as crazy as the guests!

I stayed with a girl friend, the place is realy for party. Nice people everywhere.