Retox Party Hostel Reviews

O utca 41, Budapest, Budapest, Hungary

Excellent hostel! super good location with a crazy party ever night! I loved the staff members lovely outfits especially their tights. The all you can drink boat party was super cool, and it was awesome having the club instant right around the corner - best club in the city every day of the week! Shout out to racks for making my stay awesome!!! Word on the street is if you buy her a shot of tequila shell show you how she earned her name! If your in budapest you have to stay at retox!!!

Recommended by a friend to stay at this crazy place. Always buzzing with friendly people from all over the world at all times of the day. Nonstop action from the moment you wake up! went on the boat cruise organized by retox and it is the most fun Ive had in Europe so far. If you have the chance stay at Retox, there's not much more to say!

• 3rd Jun 2015

Perfect for meeting fellow travellers and great social bits organised by the staff - as long as you don't mind drinking lots of moonshine (it's a cocktail) and compromising on cleanliness/bathroom facilities!

• 2nd Jun 2015

Retox is the most amazing place in Budapest, great craic, loads of booze and really awesome staff. The staff are all extremely hot, you have an amazing view of pixie tight a$$ in his super silky leggings, then Gumby the tallest man in town and his beautiful curly locks gives the best cuddles, crash will keep you laughing at his clumsiness, make sure to ask how he got his name, Racks has a great rack and then you have Dan who is just ok.

If your looking to sleep don't book here haha. Was funny experience though.

This place is tighter than Pixies' tights. Go purely to see the legs on this man. Very fun place, very cool staff members. I dare you to try and leave

You guys are animals and I love you all. Had such an amazing time thanks to you guys, cant wait to come back and visit yall! xoxo Caitlin from DC

gday retox, so i rocked up with high hopes and everything has exceeded expectations i couldnt find a bad word to say about any of the staff made me feel like one of them from our first meeting so to all my friends and fam back home im sorry but youve lost me for a while, sj and t rex are the loveliest gals goin roung n pixies great. his tights, t rex has the hots for me its obvious, im gay for spaz, tarzs beard makes me feel like an inadequet man and all love for danny and flynch hannos a burna

• 30th May 2015

"If you don't stay here, you are dumber than a dude flying a kite in a thunderstorm." -Benjamin Franklin The staff members knew my name before I knew there's. Every night is a party, but I had no issue sleeping or chilling if I wanted to. This place attracts a certain type of person, and most of the time, that person is awesome. Really terrific WiFi, but don't worry about that and go grab yourself a beer. Definitely hop on one of the boat parties while you're there.

Such an amazing place to spend your time in Budapest. Not only is it a great party but the staff is very helpful with whatever you might need and they are the coolest people. Everyone is kind and ready to have a good time. Had a sick time at this hostel and would recommend it to anyone who wants to have a good time in Budapest.

• 28th May 2015

No surprises here. We came for a party and we got it. Staff was great and helpful. Atmosphere was great. No complaints.

Awesome staff and very fun atmosphere.

When it comes down to it, the staff and guests make a hostel what it is. When I was there, there just wasn't any chill. The guests kind of sucked and I didn't really find the hostel fun. It seemed really forced to be a party hostel. That being said, for what it's marketed as, the facilities were surprisingly ok and the location is great. The staff of mostly men are welcoming to you if they want to sleep with you. I personally wouldn't recommend to a solo traveler based on my experience.

I loved it this place is so amazing, the staff are incredible from Kyle, the bearded menace who would be the perfect robin but not batman. SJ and racks, Tarzan, Forrest, Flynch, Spaz, Gumby, Crash, Henno, Trex, Mops, Red Krusty and of course Pixie, the most amazing and coolest dude, he has incredible leggings. But in all honesty these guys are what makes retox incredible. Its my third time back and everytime i walk through the doors I feel like im home.

Best party hostel in Europe, no doubt! If your in Budapest and didn't stay here you fcuked up.. Pixie has the sexiest tights in town, Racks rack is worth the shot, and SJ is sweetest girl around

• 20th May 2015

Retox is the best party hostel I've ever stayed at. The staff are super friendly and can help you to find stuff to do in the city as well as party with you at night time. So easy to find friends here and the hostel is close and easy to get to all the main tourist attractions. Retox has an atmosphere unlike any other hostel I've stayed in, definitely recommend to anyone!

It was exactly what was to be expected, it is a party, a really awesome kickass party. Don't go if you don't want to party, and party hard. (if you dont like to party check out homemade hostel) But if you like to party, you will have a good time. You have no choice. Additionally, if you like to party, I strongly recommend staying here, even compared to the other party hostels in the city.

Definitely the craziest party hostel I have ever stayed at. Within 5 minutes of arriving I was downing a beer in a drinking game. Lots of great events on the evening, not too hard to meet people. Location is good. Most people get home at 6am. Like living in a dirty pub basically but if you can handle that you'll have a wild time.

Pretty awesome hostel for partying. Stayed there last week. Funny story, this German dude named Car was banging this girl at 8am and was shameless about it. It kind of ruined my sleep but I would stay there again.

• 15th May 2015

Best vibe of any hostel I've been to! Staff are very upfront with the fact that's it's a party hostel so be prepared for it. All their events were some of the best memories I have from the city!