Retox Party Hostel Reviews

O utca 41, Budapest, Budapest, Hungary

Best hostel ever. Going back for another week. Loosest place ever, come if your keen to party

Great party hostel; a place to have fun and feel good - not to rest.

Awesome hostel, great atmosphere! Crazy art on the walls. I expected it to be a little dirty because of all these parties - no such thing! Very clean. The stuff is very nice, the beds are comfy (I slept like a baby). Nice location, lots of pubs and eating places around, nice walk to the city center. 10/10, definitely recommending it.

Amazing location, a walking distance from nearly everywhere..well secured and a great place for meeting people.

What a place, if party is what you want that's what you'll get!! Highly recommend booking on a Saturday and attending the Spa Party... Insane!!

Best hostel i’ve stayed in by far. Run by the most chilled, friendly, beaut people, literally made our stay so much fun. Only wish we could have stayed longer. Big big thanks to fern, yogi, jarred, shayla and pixie!

• 20th Aug 2014

Great bar and very fun staff... can be a bit dirty though, so not recommended for the clean-freak backpackers. Overall, I thought it was a good place to stay and drink

Travelled for a month around Europe and Budapest was my last stop.Stayed at retox for 5 days and i did not want to leave. The staff are ultra friendly ,they always organise events.Everyone is very open minded and up for having a good time. I am definitely going to return. One of the best hostels i've been to.

Great place to go with your mates for a night out. As a solo traveller I can't recommend this place. Take away the party side and atmosphere and this is actually one of the worst hostels I stayed at, poorly organised.

Very good party hostel.. the staff are what makes the place so good!!! An easy place to meet new friends :)

• 9th Aug 2014

So much fun. Highly recommend and would definitely stay again

Retox is one of the best hostels I have ever stayed in!!!! I've never had so much fun in my life and the staff really makes you feel like family... They always have something organized for the night and they have hundreds of activities to do in the daytime. I would go there 1000000 over again and would never go to Budapest without staying there!!! Definitely ended my euro trip the right way and I really do owe it to everyone who works there... You guys are unbelievable!!!!!

• 5th Aug 2014

Retox is unreal!!! There is so many activites available, events on every night of the week, the staff go above and beyond the help you out in any way possible, it has an amazing vibe everyone is really friendly and welcoming! The dorms and bathrooms are cleaned everyday and the drinks in the hotel bar are delicious, make sure you try a retox moonshine !!! Loved every minute at retox and will 110% be going back one day!!

Retox is the greatest place in the world! Honestly had the greatest time here and the staff were so friendly and helpful, if you are in budapest you need to check this place out! Big shout out to Ducky, Krusty, Yogi, Candy, Fern and Spud for being such legends.

• 2nd Aug 2014

Absolute dive of a place. Massive sausage fest and full of nauses. The nights out that they run are fairly average compared to other party places. Facilities are basic and dirty. The staff don't seem to have a clue about who stays in what room.

My friends and I had the most insane time at Retox! The staff are awesome and make you feel like part of their family straight away. And the parties here are crazy!

• 31st Jul 2014

Retox is by far the greatest hostel I've been to in Europe. The staff are amazing, they're always willing to help out and are the wildest craziest partygoers you'll ever meet. I've been back three times and it just gets better and better, if you want to make friends of a lifetime, see an amazing city and party harder then you have ever before then Retox in Budapest is definitely the place you must go. I love Retox and couldn't highly recommend it enough

stayed at retox for almost a week and it was the best six days of our holiday hands down! heaps of fun, loved everything about it and would recommend it to anybody. we also think fern needs a free shot

Best hostel i have ever stayed in. you need as many days here as possible! staff are a treat and the atmosphere of this place is unlike any other. if you dont stay here your doing it wrong. i want to live here.

• 29th Jul 2014

Probably the best hostel i've ever stayed in. Best staff, especially Yogi, he gives the best map readings everrrrrrrr!