Retox Party Hostel Reviews

O utca 41, Budapest, Budapest, Hungary

One must be aware that this Hostel is really intended for hard party. There is absolutely no noise rule. The cleanliness of the place is also under the acceptable limits. Definitely not for long stays.

This place was recommended to me by travellers from all over the world and it completely exceeded expectations! Hands down the best hostel in Europe. Staff and guests were just generally awesome human beings, so much fun, so much crazy! I extended my stay and still didn't want to leave. Special mentions to Ducky for leaving a lasting impression on my cousin, to Pixie for encouraging family bonding, and to Paul Walker for his excellent guest relations. Can't wait to come back soon!!

• 6th May 2014
  • New Zealand

Best hostel in Budapest hands down.

• 6th May 2014

UFFFFFFF !!! Should I say something??? EXTRAORDINARY, LEGENDARY, WONDERFUL, among others, are not enough to describe my stay at this amazing party hostel. The stuff is really cool and motivated, the atmosphere is insane, you can never expect some quite moment, is a constant party that I loved to enjoy. Probably the best party hostel I've stayed. The location is amazing, near nightlife, metro stations and touristic attractions. DON'T GO IF YOU WANT TO SLEEP :)

Great fun - perfect set up for backpackers and people looking to party.

• 2nd May 2014

Greatest place I've ever stayed. The incredible staff are absolutely unrivalled - made to feel extremely welcome immediately upon arrival, always getting you involved with events and helping with ANY request you have until it is solved. So much fun and an awesome place at a great central location, you will not have a better time than at Retox!!

It's an amazing Hostel with the best staff I've ever met. If you like to party and to meet new friends from all over the world, you should definitely go to the Retox Party hostel.

• 2nd May 2014

The place was really cool, we met a lot of really nice people from all around the world. From the moment we entered the place, we felt welcomed with the open arms. The staff of Retox makes the place, full stop :) As this is a party hostel, every evening, there was some drinking related event...we went to the boat party and the ruin pub crawl - both of them awesome! I would recommend anyone who wants to have fun in Budapest to stay in this hostel.

• 1st May 2014
  • Slovakia

You just wouldn't go to Budapest and not stay at Retox. You will never be bored.

• 30th Apr 2014

Staying at this hostel made our trip. Its not possible to be bored there for a second, staff is always making sure everythings great, not to menton they are the life of the party, absolute legends..no other way to put it. Every night of the week there is an event planned and boy are they fun :D me and my sister from another mister are coming back for some threeway kissing with our love - Pixie Liza&Marii

• 30th Apr 2014
  • Slovenia

Best hostel I've stayed at, there isnt a bad thing to say about it. If you don't like to party or drink, maybe it isn't the place for you. but if you love partying in style and drinking like you never have before, you will love it! The staff are the best in the business, the hardest part is leaving

• 29th Apr 2014

I stayed at retox for 7 nights and absolutely loved it! If your keen to party this is the place to stay! The staff are one of a kind. they will help you with anything you need well organized and very friendly. Definitely will be back!

Nice hostel!! if you are looking to party, this is the right place to be...

Dirty, smelly, rundown Hostel.

Let's go to Retox if you want good time and great parties:-)

the maddest place ive ever walked into. ther're crustys everywhere!!!!!!! red crusty sucks

the staff here are awesome!! they've all got unique personalities and really try to get to know you to make your experience in budapest one of a kind

The best hostel you will ever stay at, the staff are amazing!

The staff was extremely friendly, welcoming, and down to party and have an amazing time. I can't wait to come back just to see them.

Retox is really what made our stay in Budapest so good...by far the best hostel I've stayed in around Europe! Couldn't have asked for more friendly & helpful staff that went out of their way with recommendations of places to eat and things to do. Great bunch of guys that were up for a good laugh and a massive fun!