Retox Party Hostel Reviews

O utca 41, Budapest, Budapest, Hungary

Incredible. Just go there.

• 31st Oct 2013

NUTs.............

• 31st Oct 2013

When I arrived I wasn't sure it was for me, I was a bit tired and not in a huge party mood. But retox gets you in the mood! Great atmosphere, awesome staff. Only planned in staying a night, I'm still here three days later. Shayler is a boss.

Had an amazing stay, exceptionally helpful staff, never had to worry about having an awesome night as something crazy was always planned, good facilities, clean, good location. AMAZING!

Where bogan australians go when their families send them to rehab. Crazy.

Definitely a party hostel with a tonne of friendly people. Staff were excellent. Biggest downside was our room smelt putrid. We expected noise and partying but it was a really horrid smell. Apart from that, it was everything we expected!

If you come to Budapest and don't stay at Retox you're doing it wrong. Unless you like to sleep at night and stay sober you won't want to leave. I originally booked 4 nights and stayed for 11 and can't wait to go back. Crazy parties every night, close to everything you want to see and do and the most chilled and fun staff you'll ever meet. Easily the most fun hostel I've ever stayed at!

Retox is THE hostel to stay in when in Budapest! If you want to have the BEST time and make loads of new friends this is the place to do so! The staff are crazy, friendly, welcoming and accommodating and you will certainly leave with a big smile on your face (if you even leave at all) thanks for an awesome time guys!

Craziest party hostel around. One of the reasons I returned to europe. Go here if you want to have some of the greatest days of your life!

The only bad thing is that after a big night a cleaner came in at 8:30am which is fine except they where singing and whistling and where not considerate to the fact that we were sleeping. I just thought that considering the hostel is one who encourages parties I thought that the cleaners might be more considerate.

• 19th Oct 2013