Retox Party Hostel Reviews

O utca 41, Budapest, Budapest, Hungary

If you're up for a good time with amazing staff endless activities and things you can't remember I recommend this place 😍

Actually stayed here late August but it is still the best place I have been! I was in a leg cast without crutches when I arrived originally and the staff were more than accomodating! All of the staff are full blown GC's and although they have work the next morning I can near guarantee they will go harder than you every night! Keep doing what you do Retox! Love DC

Retox is an amazing party hostel with an awesome atmosphere. There is no doubt that this is one of my favourite party hostels I've stayed at in Europe. Every night there is something going on and the staff are the absolute best! Highly recommended staying here!

Turned up to the most fkd up placed, got fkd up and met the most fkd up people. Seriously the best hostel I've ever been to, would recommend 1000% and will be returning in the very near future. If you want to party, there is no where that will come close to retox. Thank you for the good times, great laughs and amazing people.

This hostel was awesome. The staff was great... super helpful. I am still finding it hard to leave. Puddles, Gumby and T-Rex are da bomb...Sandra Bullock Boyz

When I arrived at Retox, I immediately felt welcomed underneath the wings of the Retox staff. They filled all my deepest fantasies and I leave today deeply saddened. As a solo traveller, it is an excellent hostel to visit. Each morning, as i wake, extremely hungover and with less of a voice that the day before, I am welcomed to a cold beer, which immediately made me feel better. The staff are always happy to help with anything you need! highly recommend. T-rex and SJ are the bomb n i love them

• 21st Aug 2015

Exactly what you want from a party hostel. Always good vibes, something different to do every day/night, great bar open late, and the staff were all legends, all super friendly and helpful (maybe staff down the road at the sister party hostel could learn a bit from them). Everyone's there for the same reason so making friends is easy. Showers were pretty sh*thouse but who cares, man up and drink more and you wont notice. Definitely recommend, and will be back myself one day!

I love SJ and the rest of the crew just needs to stop it. sit on my face.

I'll be back....enough said

Great hostel with unreal vibes. I checked in early and was met by spaz who sat down with me and showed me all the best and worst things to do in Budapest which were very accurate. Always good to be at a hostel where the staff make you feel like family and party just as hard as the guests. Highly recommended!

Such a fun, crazy hostel with an insanely awesome staff! Special shoutout to Gumby, you're a gem. BOYZ

Awesome hostel, such a great atmosphere. We had the private double room & it was plenty of space for us. Bracelets with electronic keys to get into the upstairs area & into our room made the place & our things feel super secure. Definitely a party hostel with the bar beneath which is just perfect if you're keen to party, with events planned each night & amazing staff keen to organise epic nights & help with anything you need. Definitel recommend! Don't forget to hit happy hour & beer pong.

Awesome place to party. Don't expect a clean bathroom or anything but definitely worth staying for a night or two to experience the nightlife in Budapest!! Staff are nice and warn you about all that anyway!

They have good sized rooms, the atmosphere is always a happy one. But I think they could improve on the hygiene of the bathrooms of the larger dorm rooms, empty bottles left In the shower, dirt all over the floor and walls, leaking toilets and dirty basins. The bar staff at the hostel are rude and we also had one of the aussie staff members come up to us and pretty much told us to F off because the bar was closing and we have to leave. I would recommend it but I wont stay there again

Dirtiest hostel I have ever seen or stayed at. Good for meeting people and pre drinking. Would stay else where and just go to Retox for the bar downstairs. Only 1 room has air conditioning.

Amazing place, if you're looking for the best party hostel in Budapest, look no further

Only stayed here one night but didn't want to leave! Really cool party atmosphere, awesome set up and fun, friendly staff. Would definitely recommend staying here to anyone, you'll make some good memories in Budapest! Really good location too :)

i love you guys.

Retox is currently my favourite place in the world. I was originally planned to stay for a couple nights however we ended up missing a plane, train, AND bus to our next place caught up in some freaking beautiful moments. Staff, people, parties and memories are beyond your imagination. Retox was recognized as the place to party at night and brought in all the other party hostels. The staff are the coolest people you’ll ever meet and are so helpful with everything. I`m coming back. X SPIDERS

excellent party atmosphere, stafff were always friendly and helpful if you want to party in Budapest detox is the place to be, was there during sziget festival will definitely head back and stay another time