Retox Party Hostel Reviews

O utca 41, Budapest, Budapest, Hungary

It's an amazing Hostel with the best staff I've ever met. If you like to party and to meet new friends from all over the world, you should definitely go to the Retox Party hostel.

• 2nd May 2014

The place was really cool, we met a lot of really nice people from all around the world. From the moment we entered the place, we felt welcomed with the open arms. The staff of Retox makes the place, full stop :) As this is a party hostel, every evening, there was some drinking related event...we went to the boat party and the ruin pub crawl - both of them awesome! I would recommend anyone who wants to have fun in Budapest to stay in this hostel.

• 1st May 2014
  • Slovakia

You just wouldn't go to Budapest and not stay at Retox. You will never be bored.

• 30th Apr 2014

Staying at this hostel made our trip. Its not possible to be bored there for a second, staff is always making sure everythings great, not to menton they are the life of the party, absolute legends..no other way to put it. Every night of the week there is an event planned and boy are they fun :D me and my sister from another mister are coming back for some threeway kissing with our love - Pixie Liza&Marii

• 30th Apr 2014
  • Slovenia

Best hostel I've stayed at, there isnt a bad thing to say about it. If you don't like to party or drink, maybe it isn't the place for you. but if you love partying in style and drinking like you never have before, you will love it! The staff are the best in the business, the hardest part is leaving

• 29th Apr 2014

I stayed at retox for 7 nights and absolutely loved it! If your keen to party this is the place to stay! The staff are one of a kind. they will help you with anything you need well organized and very friendly. Definitely will be back!

Nice hostel!! if you are looking to party, this is the right place to be...

Dirty, smelly, rundown Hostel.

Let's go to Retox if you want good time and great parties:-)

the maddest place ive ever walked into. ther're crustys everywhere!!!!!!! red crusty sucks

the staff here are awesome!! they've all got unique personalities and really try to get to know you to make your experience in budapest one of a kind

The best hostel you will ever stay at, the staff are amazing!

The staff was extremely friendly, welcoming, and down to party and have an amazing time. I can't wait to come back just to see them.

Retox is really what made our stay in Budapest so good...by far the best hostel I've stayed in around Europe! Couldn't have asked for more friendly & helpful staff that went out of their way with recommendations of places to eat and things to do. Great bunch of guys that were up for a good laugh and a massive fun!

This is Hostel super duper! The staff are so friendly from the moment you leave until the send you off in style! The activites organised were brlliant and enjoyed so much! An Amazing stay and wll never ever be forgotten. Defnently one of the best if not the best hostel I have ever stayed in ! Well done guys!!!

If your after a great party hostel, this one is it. Friendly and welcoming staff always up for a great time. Clean, comfortable beds and loads of activities planned to keep you busy. Go Retox!

The people at Retox are some of the nicest, caring people I've met in a really long time. They can stay up and party with you all night and still get up to clean and organize activities for you the next day. Sweet combo of humans and good prices. I didn't want to leave at all! Rock on Retox! :)

• 22nd Apr 2014

Retox is a necessity in Budapest. The staff are amazing and go out of their way to help u and make sure u r Having the best time possible, even on their days off the guys offered to show me around the city. It's the easiest place to meet people we all want a good time and that's guaranteed at retox. Definitely coming back!!!

• 22nd Apr 2014

Amazing atmosphere and staff. Can't rate this hostel enough; best hostel we have stayed in.

Retox is unlike any other hostel ive stayed at. The atmosphere makes you feel very welcomed, the staff are very personal and really work hard to make sure youre having a good time. This was seriously the most fun hostel ive ever stayed at and thats not just my opinion, since i met many other people who were staying at Retox for the 2nd 3rd or 4th times. They also gave me great recommendations for cool stuff to do around the city. Be prepared for a crazy, amazing and unforgettable experience.

• 20th Apr 2014