Retox Party Hostel Reviews

O utca 41, Budapest, Budapest, Hungary

The Retox staff were very welcoming, fun and inclusive. Compared to most experiences in my few months in Europe, the culture they have created is solely unique, hospitable and tons of fun. Days spent exploring and doing activities in Budapest were broken up with meals at the staffs favourite eateries and random adventures to their favourite hangs. The day time activities were amazing and the night life with these guys was unforgettable! Always went the extra mile, even on their days off!!

• 15th Apr 2015

This is a great hostel to come and meet people to party and hang out with. In a great location and the hostel gives you loads of different things to see and do both day and night. I would definitely stay here if you want to have a cheap night partying in this amazing city

At Retox party hostel it comes down to one thing, its all about having fun! Aaand it was a banger!! We had the Best time efter. The staff are nuts and having as much fun as the guests, but they are damn good at their job. If you need help, they help no matter what! Nothing is a problem. At retox everybody becomes one big family. So if you travel solo or with frends this is the place! Just book now. And remember one thing, at retox there is no i in frends! A f...... Magical place! I will be back

• 13th Apr 2015
  • Denmark

I had a great time at retox, the staff are all so welcoming and always up for a chat. Helpful with directions, information and tips. Luckily a member of staff offered to take us round on her day off. The group I was with met so many people at retox and due to the atmosphere it made everything easier. The most welcoming and fun hostel ive stayed at, great location and great events in the evening. I am heading back out there in a few weeks, you may never be this free again. I love retox.

• 13th Apr 2015

This place is the best. Hands down one of the best hostels I've ever stayed at. Cannot recommend highly enough.

Gumby 4 President

• 12th Apr 2015
  • All Male Group, 18-24

As long as you know what you're getting into its a great time, description says it all

It was exactly as advertised online. A non stop party in a great location with great staff. Stayed in a 6-bed mixed dorm and it was plenty quiet and private. If you are solo or in a small group looking to meet and socialize with new people then this is definitely the place for you! Don't book your Monday flights or trains in the AM, you'll miss them for sure after Sunday night Jager Train

Very fun! Would stay again!

By far one of the best experiences I've had in Europe. The staff really made the experience plus the atmosphere was great! Went over Friday and Saturday and ended up staying for Sunday as well. Way too much fun for one weekend. Thanks for looking after me!

• 10th Apr 2015

Travelled all over Europe, S.E Asia, Australia, NZ and S. America and this is the best hostel I've ever stayed in. The place itself and the facilities were great, but the staff where incredible. They couldn't have done any more to make sure me and my party had the best possible time in Budapest. I can't recommend this place enough! Thanks for everything ladies and gents. You gave us a weekend we'll never forget

It is exactly as described to be on the webpage! If you are looking for a great time, with great people, (and maybe a little bit of a hangover) I would definitely recommend spending your time at Retox!!!!

• 9th Apr 2015

If you're looking for a good time with some amazing people, this is the place to be!! The staff are incredibly friendly and helpful and we had the best time!! Wish we could extend our stay.....

• 6th Apr 2015

Hands down one of the best hostels I have ever stayed at. From the second I walked in I felt like part of the family. The staff make this hostel what it is and bring a great energy to the place. The people I met here I'll be friends with for a long time and I will definitely come back and stay here again. Do yourself a favour in Budapest and stay here, grab yourself a strawpedo at the bar and get ready for night you won't forget. Big thanks to SJ, Taylor and Pixie and the rest of the crew

Everybody was chill. The cleanliness and facilities were nothing special, but thats not what people go there for anyway.

The staff was super friendly and awesome.

Amazing place if you want to party- only a few steps downstairs to a cheap bar! The staff are super helpful & friendly and there is always a fun night out planned for everyone to get together! Toilets & showers weren't great, but overall still a great experience.

Absolutely wonderful staff - made everyone feel very welcome. The Hostel was much cleaner than expected and had good accommodations. I saw staff cleaning every morning. The hostel-organized parties were GREAT, as expected, and so easy to meet new people from all over the world. Would recommend to any young folks traveling through Budapest.

• 2nd Apr 2015

Retox isn't for those looking for a clean or quite weekend. The staff do a wonderful job keeping you partying! I can't say enough good things about how awesome the staff were, and on top of that how great their events were. If you come to Retox and you like to party, you will not be bored!

• 2nd Apr 2015

Great time at this hostel, had such a great time I ended up extending my stay an extra four days. Pixie and Flynch are some sexy beasts!

• 1st Apr 2015