Retox Party Hostel Reviews

O utca 41, Budapest, Budapest, Hungary

I was very impressed by the organization of the hostel! They set all daytime activities up for us even though the majority of the people drank all day!

• 17th Apr 2014

Staying here is what made my trip in Budapest! stay here if you want a good time, to meet awesome people (staff and travelers), get to know the city and have crazy night after crazy night! They have something else planned every day and night. I travelled alone and they made me feel extremely welcome and I had a great time with everyone. Don't try to beat the staff at alcoholympics, though.. you probably have no chance. Thanks for the experience guys, i'll definitely be coming back :)

• 16th Apr 2014
  • Israel

If you go to budapest and don't stay at retox... It's been a wasted trip. Such a rad bunch of dudes working there that do their best to make sure you grab budapest by the balls and enjoy your time there! Do yourself a favour, book in and see how hard it is to leave!

The best hostel I have ever stayed in by far! If you want to make lifelong friends and want an experience beyond plain old sight seeing this is your place! The staff are what set this hostel apart from every other. Coming into retox you're immediately made part of the family and you'll never want to leave them. I wouldn't stay anywhere else!

Great place to stay in Budapest if your keen to Party. Great staff who are able to help you out and show you a good time. The bar downstairs has good specials, prices are similar to those throughout Budapest. As it's a party hostel don't expect it to be sparkling, but the staff do a solid job in keeping on top of everything. The wi-fi is terrible and pretty much non-existent.

Best place to stay in Budapest to party!

Best party hostel in Budapest.

The staff really make the place

TAKE ME BACK, nothing compares to retox

• 6th Apr 2014

Walked through the front doors and was overwhelmed by an atmosphere that made me feel right at home - And that's not just the undeniable party feeling, but the genuine helpfulness of the staff that work at Retox. Right from the outset they were both informative about what to do in Budapest, and more than willing to have a good old yarn. After that it was party on. Everyone at Retox is in the same boat and if you fall out, they'll drag you back in. Definitely heading back for round 2. Cheers guys

Retox, where do I even begin. If you're not staying here while you're staying in Budapest, you're doing it all wrong. Retox will welcome you open arms with the most unreal people you will ever meet. Every staff member has a rad attribute to the retox family. If you've booked two nights, plan on extending your stay, because it will happen. You want to be here as long as you possibly can. Retox, can and will be, the best time of your life. You won't regret choosing this hostel!

Excellent party hostel! We had so much fun and were so sad to be leaving after our 3 day stay. Staff and location were amazing. Budapest is also such an incredible city so make sure you fight through the hangover to go out and see the city. Have already told every other traveller I have meet that they must go to Budapest and stay at Retox!

What really makes this party hostel is the staff- they go out of their way to make sure you have the best possible time in Budapest no matter what you're into- if it is partying then expect them to be right next to you- leading by example- on how to throw down in Pest

• 1st Apr 2014

100% the best hostel ive ever stayed at, super fun, surprisingly clean and comfortable considering its a party hostel, I was traveling by myself that weekend and couldnt have picked a better place to stay, met a lot of cool people and the staff was awesome

Have you grown numb to the crushing sadness that has become your life? Quit your job, sell your belongings and book a forever stay at the Retox. This place has forced me to re-evaluate every decision I've ever made. Once I stepped off the Jager train, sang at Open Mic night and stumbled through the bar crawl, I realized that I was in love with Budapest. The city and women here are beyond description. Retox makes damn sure it's a tour of both, and will turn you into a degenerate along the way.

• 29th Mar 2014

For anyone traveling to Budapest, I could not recommend Retox more! I stayed there about a month ago and had the most amazing weekend of my study abroad experience yet. I recommended Retox to friends visiting Budapest and they too had the most epic of times. Every night there are awesome events where you meet so many legit people from around the world. A huge cheers to the Retox staff for being incredibly fun and welcoming people to hang out with!! You seriously need to experience this place…

All the crew at RETOX are the best you could ask for a big shout out to you all WARNING only stay here if your ready to have some fun and get loose. There are parties every night of the week and you will feel like your apart of the RETOX family as soon as you walk through the doors if you want to go shooting, caving, beer biking, drive a tank, sight seeing, and number 1 Drinking then come stay at RETOX because the staff here will make it happen and soooo much more RETOX number 1

• 26th Mar 2014

As a solo traveller, this place was perfect for me. Got to meet tons of people, some very welcoming staff that go out of their way to help you book and do fun stuff around Budapest, and pretty much the best atmosphere you could wish for in a hostel. If you like to party at night, they have something every night for everyone to enjoy! you're pretty much guaranteed a great time at this hostel.. I loved it and will recommend it to anyone I meet! Thanks beautiful staff members for an awesome time!

Great hostel, the vibe beats any other hostel I've ever stayed at - you will meet almost everyone staying there ! Can only imagine how good this place is in Summer!

Had an amazing time, the staff were all fun, helpful and made sure we made the most of the weekend. will definitely go back to retox asap

• 15th Mar 2014