Retox Party Hostel Reviews

O utca 41, Budapest, Budapest, Hungary

If you love to party and drink this is the place to be. Might seem daunting at first but after 1 night this place felt as home

• 22nd Jun 2014

Retox was seriously the best hostel i have ever stayed at. The staff are incredibly friendly and always helpful, especially pixie and ducky who are both sooo sexy!!! If u r anywhere near hungary go here! Atmosphere is amazing and there is something on every night. It is so easy to make friends and everyone makes you feel at home. If you want a party or a break from your dull lives come here because you will never be this free again! also rugs is a babe!

This place was absolutely amazing!! It is every bit a party hostel the staff welcome you into their family instantly. Never wanted to leave. Best beards in Budapest. Candy and fern best hostel hosts everrrrr.

• 20th Jun 2014

I loved hanging out with the staff here, they are really fun and great guides for seeing the city night life. Activities are in abundance here. I made one mistake, not lockin up my laptop in their safe or in a locker. They did work with me to try and find it but I would still advise anyone staying there about this.

The best hostel hostel ive ever stayed at! I heard great things about this place but it far exceeded my already high expectations. The vibe here is amazing, which is only helped by the fantastic staff who go out of their way to ensure you have the most memorable experience possible. Special Thanks to kels, yogi, kyle, candy, krusty, fern, shayla and that weird little swedish boy that hangs around. Although duckys 1990s lesbian haircut nearly undid everyones hard work.

• 18th Jun 2014

Crazy hostel! You will never be able to find a moment when there is no music or no one drinking alcohol!

We loved every minute of our 6 nights at Retox! The staff are all so much fun and always had recommendations of things for us to do each day in Budapest. Thanks for a great stay, we'll definitely be back, love Georgia and Alicia

In the 5 weeks that I spent traveling through Europe, no hostel I stayed at can compare to the Retox Party Hostel. From the always entertaining and friendly staff to the unique street art style paintings on all of the walls, Retox was one of the best experiences I have ever had staying in a hostel. If you are traveling to Budapest in the near future and want to experience some of the best night life the city has to offer, then I would suggest you stay at Retox and get ready for some fun.

• 17th Jun 2014

PERFECT PERFECT PERFECT. I never wanted to leave. I MISS YOU RETOX!

• 17th Jun 2014

This is possibly the only place to stay in Budapest! Central enough to see the sites during the day and a great location with a great atmosphere for the night life. All of the staff were so friendly and welcoming, as soon as we walked through the door it was like we'd known everyone so long. Heard that there had been some bad reviews about Retox and I actually can't understand why! The only bad thing I have to say is that I didn't stay long enough!! See ya soon Retox guyssss!!!!

• Wales

This is the best hostel I've ever stayed at. The staff are legends and really get everyone involved, and it's so easy to meet people here whether you're solo or in a group. Even though it's a party hostel and there is constant madness the place is still really clean and safe. Bring a pair of earplugs if you're not gonna go out every night, but go out every night because the night's out here are off the charts. Shoutout to Fern for having a nap in an ashtray.

Hostel staff are more interested in themselves than their customers. Bar is most expensive in town. Cold showers. Dirty sheets. Thrives off a reputation that it doesn't deserve. Other people we met there similarly unimpressed.

Had an awesome time at Retox party hostel! Didn't know what to expect from Budapest and this place has had us hooked, we even extended our stay...most fun we've had in Europe!! There were no beds left for the extra night we chose to stay and the great staff went out of there way to hook us up with somewhere to sleep. Will definitely be returning to Retox ASAP. Thanks guys and see you soon! Special thanks to Yogi, Candy, and Ducky and the rest of the staff for making our stay so awesome!

• 16th Jun 2014

Hectic hostel, awesome staff and a great atmosphere!! I would highly recommend staying here. Thanks for a great time guys, we will definitely be back again!

• 14th Jun 2014

Possibly the best hostel I've ever visited. I came in a group of 6 guys for a boozy weekend in Budapest & have never experienced a hostel help to achieve our aims with such perfection. Check in was done at a chilledpace over a couple beers in the hostel bar by the legendary Ducky. Ideal night time activities were suggested & organised for us by staff. Great hostel, great people that are chilled but can flick the switch to aggresive drinking when necessary. Much love, Muzza. p.s candy's a legend

• 12th Jun 2014

Cracking time, keep it going!

Great people, great times

• All Male Group, 18-24

this hostel is hands down the most fun you will have in Europe. the staff are absolute legends and always go out of their way to help you. big love to yogi and mansaw. i will be back very soon.

• 12th Jun 2014

Awesome stay, everyone is up for a laugh and the staff are jokes too. Go to Retox if you want to party!

• All Male Group, 18-24

great great times to be had here. especial thanks to ducky and candy