Retox Party Hostel Reviews

O utca 41, Budapest, Budapest, Hungary

The people at Retox are some of the nicest, caring people I've met in a really long time. They can stay up and party with you all night and still get up to clean and organize activities for you the next day. Sweet combo of humans and good prices. I didn't want to leave at all! Rock on Retox! :)

• 22nd Apr 2014

Retox is a necessity in Budapest. The staff are amazing and go out of their way to help u and make sure u r Having the best time possible, even on their days off the guys offered to show me around the city. It's the easiest place to meet people we all want a good time and that's guaranteed at retox. Definitely coming back!!!

• 22nd Apr 2014

Amazing atmosphere and staff. Can't rate this hostel enough; best hostel we have stayed in.

Retox is unlike any other hostel ive stayed at. The atmosphere makes you feel very welcomed, the staff are very personal and really work hard to make sure youre having a good time. This was seriously the most fun hostel ive ever stayed at and thats not just my opinion, since i met many other people who were staying at Retox for the 2nd 3rd or 4th times. They also gave me great recommendations for cool stuff to do around the city. Be prepared for a crazy, amazing and unforgettable experience.

• 20th Apr 2014

second time staying at retox and it was just as fun as the first! staff were the best, never a dull moment and get involved in all the events at night! its been three days since i left and i think i am still hungover so be prepared to drink a lot! if i could i would go back again

I was very impressed by the organization of the hostel! They set all daytime activities up for us even though the majority of the people drank all day!

• 17th Apr 2014

Staying here is what made my trip in Budapest! stay here if you want a good time, to meet awesome people (staff and travelers), get to know the city and have crazy night after crazy night! They have something else planned every day and night. I travelled alone and they made me feel extremely welcome and I had a great time with everyone. Don't try to beat the staff at alcoholympics, though.. you probably have no chance. Thanks for the experience guys, i'll definitely be coming back :)

• 16th Apr 2014
  • Israel

If you go to budapest and don't stay at retox... It's been a wasted trip. Such a rad bunch of dudes working there that do their best to make sure you grab budapest by the balls and enjoy your time there! Do yourself a favour, book in and see how hard it is to leave!

The best hostel I have ever stayed in by far! If you want to make lifelong friends and want an experience beyond plain old sight seeing this is your place! The staff are what set this hostel apart from every other. Coming into retox you're immediately made part of the family and you'll never want to leave them. I wouldn't stay anywhere else!

Great place to stay in Budapest if your keen to Party. Great staff who are able to help you out and show you a good time. The bar downstairs has good specials, prices are similar to those throughout Budapest. As it's a party hostel don't expect it to be sparkling, but the staff do a solid job in keeping on top of everything. The wi-fi is terrible and pretty much non-existent.

Best place to stay in Budapest to party!

Best party hostel in Budapest.

The staff really make the place

TAKE ME BACK, nothing compares to retox

• 6th Apr 2014

Walked through the front doors and was overwhelmed by an atmosphere that made me feel right at home - And that's not just the undeniable party feeling, but the genuine helpfulness of the staff that work at Retox. Right from the outset they were both informative about what to do in Budapest, and more than willing to have a good old yarn. After that it was party on. Everyone at Retox is in the same boat and if you fall out, they'll drag you back in. Definitely heading back for round 2. Cheers guys

Retox, where do I even begin. If you're not staying here while you're staying in Budapest, you're doing it all wrong. Retox will welcome you open arms with the most unreal people you will ever meet. Every staff member has a rad attribute to the retox family. If you've booked two nights, plan on extending your stay, because it will happen. You want to be here as long as you possibly can. Retox, can and will be, the best time of your life. You won't regret choosing this hostel!

Excellent party hostel! We had so much fun and were so sad to be leaving after our 3 day stay. Staff and location were amazing. Budapest is also such an incredible city so make sure you fight through the hangover to go out and see the city. Have already told every other traveller I have meet that they must go to Budapest and stay at Retox!

What really makes this party hostel is the staff- they go out of their way to make sure you have the best possible time in Budapest no matter what you're into- if it is partying then expect them to be right next to you- leading by example- on how to throw down in Pest

• 1st Apr 2014

100% the best hostel ive ever stayed at, super fun, surprisingly clean and comfortable considering its a party hostel, I was traveling by myself that weekend and couldnt have picked a better place to stay, met a lot of cool people and the staff was awesome

Have you grown numb to the crushing sadness that has become your life? Quit your job, sell your belongings and book a forever stay at the Retox. This place has forced me to re-evaluate every decision I've ever made. Once I stepped off the Jager train, sang at Open Mic night and stumbled through the bar crawl, I realized that I was in love with Budapest. The city and women here are beyond description. Retox makes damn sure it's a tour of both, and will turn you into a degenerate along the way.

• 29th Mar 2014