Retox Party Hostel Reviews

O utca 41, Budapest, Budapest, Hungary

Honestly, the best party of my life! Enjoyed an amazing birthday with the crew, they looked after me and showed me an absolutely crazy time! Will be recommending Retox to all fellow travelers along the way.

• 28th Oct 2014

Retox hostel was the best time I think I will ever have in my life. Went there for a few days and ended up staying for almost a week...then had to come back a few weeks later to stay longer and really wish I could just stay here forever. I've met some of my best friends here and the staff are beyond incredible. Pixie is probably the sexiest man i have ever met, his tights are awesome.

• 27th Oct 2014

Went back for the second time in a month. Extended 4 times whilst there. Never had a better experience with a better bunch of blokes.... stilllll got it

Best weekend of my life

• 24th Oct 2014
  • New Zealand

Retox is by far the best hostel I have ever stayed at for having a huge party. The employees are like a big family and spend a lot of time socialising with guests so you always have someone to spend time. Racks and Pixy were fantastic. I came to Retox twice on the same Europe trip and would have extended if it were not for my visa. Almost everyone I met here has been similar. Definitely would passionately recommend it to any 18-35 year old that is interested in a good nightlife and mak

• 23rd Oct 2014

Unbelievable time! The crew who work here are brilliant and there's something on each night. Great spot for meeting young travellers and particularly good for solo travellers or small groups. Shout out to PJ for being a great rep. Will definitely be back!

The ultimate party hostel. The retox staff are making sure your having the time of your life 100% of the time, from pub crawls to boat tours to the drinking olympic games. You will meet heaps of new people and there will never be a dull moment - just dont expect to smell very good.

• 22nd Oct 2014

I've stayed in hostels all over the world, and had by far the best time at Retox! The atmosphere of the place is unbeatable, and you are literally guaranteed to have such a fun time here. The staff are all absolutely mad, but are also so so helpful and will make the stay unforgettable! They run absolutely banging nights out every evening, and you are sure to have some mental times here! Set up is ideal - close to heaps of bars and restaurants, and only about a 15 min walk from the baths.

Best Hostel I've stayed at ever! Loved all the fun activities, loved the family feel about the place :)

Best hostel in the world

I LOVED THIS HOSTEL. Three days into my Euro-trip, all I wanted to do was party and retox was the place to be. When the disclaimer says, if you want to sleep, don't stay here, its true. I myself one night was stumbling around the room, screaming. Sorry, I was wasted. The staff is awesome, Rax & Strawbz are two amazing staff members among the vast amount of employees. All of them are super sweet and willing to help plan your day out. Also, I love the bar that's attached, bartenders are nice

if you want to party THIS IS YOUR PLACE.. i loved it!!

Best hostel I've stayed at in Europe. The best atmosphere, the most friendly and interesting staff, Had an incredible experience there as a solo traveller.

The hostel, facilities, bar and security were all great. But the best thing about this place is definitely the staff. They looked after us brilliantly while we were there, showing us where to go, what to do, and taking us out to awesome events. We ended up staying on an extra two nights and only left cause there were no spare beds for the weekend, otherwise we`d probably still be there now.

• 19th Oct 2014
  • All Male Group, 18-24

retox was amazing, best hostel i have stayed at. Staff are awesome and they really make sure the guests are having an awesome time. Pixie is so attractive, like really he has the most amazing leggings. Wow.

• 18th Oct 2014

We had an amazing time at the hostel with our group and everyone there and made our friends 21st birthday a memorable one. The atmosphere was incredible every night and the same with the staff! I would definitely recommend this hostel and will be coming back as soon as possible. 'Edward Dildo Hands' loved it so thank you to all!

• 17th Oct 2014

Hands down the best hostel I've ever stayed at! I had to drag myself away from retox after almost extending my stay for the second time. The staff were the friendliest I've come across and have just as much, if not, more fun than the guests. They were all very knowledgable about Budapest and had something organised for every night of the week. The day time activities like caving were awesome too. Never a dull moment, I will be back for sure!

• 16th Oct 2014

This was the best hostel I have stayed in. Given an adventurous and chill personality this place is sure not to disappoint. The hostel in itself possesses an aura of debauchery and is rife with good vibes. It surely is an arena where kindred spirits party the nights and days away. The staff are all legends. You will be hard pressed to find a favorite as each member bring their own wild attributes and personalities to the table. The most important thing is they and you are all family. Arthur B

• 16th Oct 2014

Awesome hostel for partying and meeting people!

Although the staff coul really improve their cleaning skills (most of the place was dirty), they are friendly and we had a good time at Retox ! Definitely a party hostel !