Retox Party Hostel Reviews

O utca 41, Budapest, Budapest, Hungary

One word, amazing.

• 7th Jul 2014

The best party hostel I've been to.

This hostel is THE ONE. Everything you could possibly want right here. Nailed it.

I hear that if your a guy into guys, pixie is the man to talk to ;)

Fern and candy can show you a good time

• 1st Jul 2014
  • New Zealand

Great for small groups or lone travelers. Everyone is super friendly and fun. Super chilled atmosphere. I loved it.

Mental time, great hostel for meeting people, going out and just getting loose in general. Staff are helpful and great fun even when intoxicated, especially shayla!. Events every night, kitchen and downstairs bar, you will have fun!!

Glad that we could check in at any time and leave bags at the hostel Beds weren't made sometimes Showers pretty clean for a party hostel !! Great staff

Pixie. Most awesome staff member and a damn sexy dresser. This hostel was amazing as long as you are looking for a great time. The staff was unbelievably friendly and helpful in planning trips and advising you in what to see and do; they made the stay amazing. I highly recommend this hostel to anyone looking for a fun time in Budapest.

• 28th Jun 2014

whatta freaken awsome place!! we (two swiss friends, m, both 22) had a crazy time at this place and whole of Budapest. definitely will be back for another wicked weekend full of partying and fun. there were alot of australians but they're fun.

Epic week, only way to do Budapest .Always something to do at Retox Pub Crawls, Booze Cruises, Caving and Spa Parties Retox knows how to have a good time , Shoutout to Man Saw and Yogi Great Times !!!

• 26th Jun 2014

This place was phenomenal.. It is a hostel for partying. I felt part of the community as soon as I walked into the door. The staff were extremely knowledgeable and actively involved everyone that was willing. I never passed by a staff member without them saying hello and most even knew my name. The knowledge of local foods and sights as well as adventures was unparalleled. The nightly activities keep me in the budapest party experience. This was by far the best hostel I have ever stayed in.

Great hostel, prepare to party and not get much sleep!! Fun times though. Maybe clean the shower drains as those showers are filthy. The male staff crew were a little arrogant at times but overall not bad

I traveled alone but literally everyone I met was amazing. The staff are awesome and helpful. Ask ducky for a map reading. If you know how to party you will love it here. I even missed my flight to stay there longer!!!! Love you retox! A big shout out to the ducky express ;)

• 23rd Jun 2014

Retox is awesome! The people are great and always making sure you're having a good time. We had a blast and definitely want to go back!

• 23rd Jun 2014

Retox was my favorite hostel I have ever stayed in! I am a girl who travels alone and the staff welcomed me with literally open arms (thanks pixie!) I stayed in a privite room the first night due to only planning on staying one night then missed my train and gladly booked again for another night. Yogi was the best, he brought me new sheets and made my bed every morning! The parties are non stop too. Such a good time I cannot wait to go back which I'll be doing in November! Kellie Hoggard,KY,USA

• 22nd Jun 2014

absolute best time staying at retox, wicked parties every night, most chilled out vibe and awesome staff that will help you out and party with you too. if youre going to budapest and youre looking for fun you have to stay at retox. we'll be back for sure! shoutout to ducky and yogi !

• 22nd Jun 2014

They warn you about what will happen and they aren't kidding. Been to loads of hostel in my 6 months in Europe but Retox is by far the best! amazing atmosphere, ridiculous parties, amazing staff.. Pixie,Ducky, Mansaw,Shayla, Candy, Fern and PJ! Legends indeed. Possibly the best end to my europe trip! Almost teared up at the clapping out. Love you guys and will be back!! -Breakfast Cider Guy :)

Retox is honestly the place I've had the most fun in my whole trip. The place itself holds a lot of people and the fact that they have 3 other hostels owned by the same people you'll always have a lot of people to party with. There's a different party everynight including karaoke night, jägerbomb trains, drinking game olympics etc. My only regret about retox is leaving and can't wait till get back there. When you get there keep an eye out for fern, he'll sort you out with whatever you need.

• 22nd Jun 2014

If you love to party and drink this is the place to be. Might seem daunting at first but after 1 night this place felt as home