Retro Hostel

• krisfort
  • England, Couple, 18-24
19th Aug 2017
7.4

Staff weren't very helpful didnt show us our room or any of the facilities. Location was very close to the old square which was good but there was a bar right outside our window which was very noisy all night.

10th Aug 2017
6.9

Great location and cheap but it was completely dead. The beds were also extremely uncomfortable and the bunks were really noisy. I was given a bed when I checked in but an older polish man cane in later and moved all my stuff and insisted that it was his bed(I'd checked in hours earlier). I went to reception to help problem solve and they backed him up and made me move beds. Overall the place was just pretty lack luster. Especially as a solo female traveler, I wouldn't stay again.

27th Jul 2017

Good sevice and clear equipments If I come to Poznań again, it will definitely here

21st Jul 2017

Excellent hostel! Clean, new, spacious and great staff! This hostel has very nice and modern facilities. I would highly recommend staying here. It's one of the best in Poznan!

• ericslevkoff4890
  • USA, Male, 18-24
10th Jul 2017

Pretty easy to find, 1 minute from a corner store, clean facilities. I enjoyed my stay here.

• Romania, Female, 18-24
16th Jun 2017

Was a noce stay, really friendly and helpfull staff, location is just perfect, would stay there again :)

10th Jun 2017
8.0

I was hoping wifi was going to work in my room but it didnt. I have to go to the end of the hall to sit on a bench or go to the kitchen just to pick up the wifi that worked. Bathrooms were nice but tended to be a wreck during the day before they cleaned them. Understandable, as some dorms are like this. But this dorm allowed children and adults of all ages, its not necessarily a young adult hostel or a place to meet other travelers, in my opinion. Location + Private room price were positives.

15th May 2017

8-bed mixed dorm. Warm welcome. Great location. Excellent staff. Ample hot water. 2 out of 3 showers broken. Wifi works sometimes, but they are working on fixing the entire network. Atmosphere? Didn't see much. Noise coming from across the reception, bathroom, people chatting. Not a bad hostel.

• Germany, Male, 25-30