Retro Hostel Reviews

Kramarska 1, Poznan, Poland

Lots of older polish gentlemen were staying there - seemed to regard us as a massive inconvenience.

No idea about the retro hostel, because they probably were in overbooking and they reprotected me in another one, but they were kind and they found a very near and good solution.

• 27th Oct 2015

Brillant.

Great location, really nice facilities! good vibe! loved it!

The hostel is very centrally located. It is right around the corner from the town square and a wide variety of restaurants. The rooms an facilities were very clean. The kitchen/common area was extremely hot but I was there at a particularly hot time year so I don't think it is normally that bad. It was a rather quite hostel but again I think it was the time of year I went. But all in all it was a very affordable and enjoyable hostel to stay in! Perfect for my stay in Poznan.