Retro Hostel Reviews

Kramarska 1, Poznan, Poland

This hostel is perfect. Great location, atmosphere, staff and so on. Just 30 seconds from the main square and close to the metro station. The shower is really hot water available and pressure is great.

Lovely place, friendly staff and super clean, great value.

• 24th Feb 2015

nice hostel but they have many residents. people that are not interested to meet other travellers. they just live there.

Retro Hostel is really nice! I recommend to stay here if you are going to visit Poznan!!! I and my friend liked it very much :)

• 21st Dec 2014
  • Ukraine

Excellent location extremely close to the main square. Good common area witch kitchen. Facilities (room and toilet )are okay,especially the toilet which is very modern and clean. The only fault that I can find is that the directions given to reach the hostel were not very clear and it took me quite some time to find it.

Hostel is great! I really recommend it, however there is no breakfast included the price. Except that is absolutely excellent!

This was quite a luxury stay and for such a low price. Very modern hostel with big rooms, big kitchen, clean bathrooms, helpful staff. I enjoyed my stay in Retro hostel very much!

It would be good to add recommendation board with various tourist prospects, maps & brochures in order to get more info about POZNAN.