Retro Hostel Reviews

Kramarska 1, Poznan, Poland

I stood in a single room. There were 3 beds inside but I was the only person. ;) Everything available what you need - maybe a mirror in the room would be nice.. ;) Very nice furniture, modern bathroom and very good equipped kitchen in the common room. Great located very close to market square and as close to a tram stop with direct connection to railway and bus station. Highly recommended!

It is right in the centre of old town. Super smart design in everything: rooms, lookers, bathrooms, kitchen, living room. It is exactly what I needed to stay there. I will for sure come back with friends. It made my stay in Poznan memorable. Easy access to bars, clubs, at the same time super peaceful street. One word to describe "PERFECT". One more thing, the stuff is super friendly and they all speak english.

This hostel is perfect. Great location, atmosphere, staff and so on. Just 30 seconds from the main square and close to the metro station. The shower is really hot water available and pressure is great.

Lovely place, friendly staff and super clean, great value.

• 24th Feb 2015

nice hostel but they have many residents. people that are not interested to meet other travellers. they just live there.

Retro Hostel is really nice! I recommend to stay here if you are going to visit Poznan!!! I and my friend liked it very much :)

• 21st Dec 2014
  • Ukraine

Excellent location extremely close to the main square. Good common area witch kitchen. Facilities (room and toilet )are okay,especially the toilet which is very modern and clean. The only fault that I can find is that the directions given to reach the hostel were not very clear and it took me quite some time to find it.

Hostel is great! I really recommend it, however there is no breakfast included the price. Except that is absolutely excellent!