Retro Hostel Reviews

Kramarska 1, Poznan, Poland

Retro Hostel is really nice! I recommend to stay here if you are going to visit Poznan!!! I and my friend liked it very much :)

• 21st Dec 2014
  • Ukraine

Excellent location extremely close to the main square. Good common area witch kitchen. Facilities (room and toilet )are okay,especially the toilet which is very modern and clean. The only fault that I can find is that the directions given to reach the hostel were not very clear and it took me quite some time to find it.

Hostel is great! I really recommend it, however there is no breakfast included the price. Except that is absolutely excellent!

This was quite a luxury stay and for such a low price. Very modern hostel with big rooms, big kitchen, clean bathrooms, helpful staff. I enjoyed my stay in Retro hostel very much!

It would be good to add recommendation board with various tourist prospects, maps & brochures in order to get more info about POZNAN.

Always nice stay there , very clean and welcoming positive staff. Location can not be better just few steps to old town square... Highly recommend !

Great hostel, 5 minutes from the main square. Also near to the tram line that takes you to the train station. WIFI signal was poor and couldn't use it during my three day stay. Nice bedroom, comfy bed, big wardrobe. Great kitchen and toilet facilities...seemed new. Supermarket opposite hostel was useful.

• 15th Sep 2014
  • Spain

The hostel is in the city center, very well located, the staff is very nice, its clean: very great. But the negativ point it's the noise, it was really difficult to sleep because of the noise in the street and in the hostel. Its really adapted for party persons.

• 7th Aug 2014

Staff was kind, commonroom/kitchen was well equipped. Our room was very spacious for only 2 people and the decor was great. We even had a couch. There were no lockers in the room but since we had a private room we didn't really need one. The main market square and small supermarket were just around the corner so the location is great. Great value for money! Not really a backpackers atmosphere.

Great location, nice staff. The hostel was clean, several bathrooms were available so there was no need to queue;-)

• 2nd Aug 2014