Retro Moldova Hostel Reviews

str. Cosbuc 3, ap.24, Chisinau, Moldova

if you really need a place to stay in Chisinau this Hostel is the best option. i staid most of hostels in chisinau already. this hostel is awesome. actually guest house. very clean, friendly staff, GREAT LOCATION and cozy place. deffinetly come back again

A great little place in central Chisinau with friendly and helpful staff. Unfortunately there's only one bathroom which can cause trouble in the morning when people are showering. It's very good value for money though.

Spent 12 days there, I can only say good things about it.

• 16th Oct 2014
  • Spain

Bad location. If it hadnt been for that Romanin guy I met on the bus to Chisinau, I wouldnt have found it. No signs. The neighborhood gets pretty dark at night, I had to use the flash light of my phone. Frankly, it was scarry, especially for girls. They want you to pay extra 50 lei for early checking. That wasnt nice. No other hostel demands it. It is an old russian house with only one toilet inside bahtroom. Four pictures of Lenin were on the wall of my room. All in all, dont go there.