Retro Moldova Hostel Reviews

str. Cosbuc 3, ap.24, Chisinau, Moldova

We had a very nice stay. In your hostel thank you very much

• 8th Aug 2015

The staff were all very welcoming and accommodating - simple breakfast is offered in the mornings (toast/jam and coffee, but what else do you need really) and they were more than happy to answer any questions or requests that I had. I was the only guest when I stayed, so I cannot comment on what the hostel is like when it is full. I would certainly return to this hostel, though!

• 2nd Aug 2015

This property literally didn't exist. We went to the address on the hostel world website and it was just an old apartment building. We repeatedly tried to call the number, as did our taxi driver, but no one picked up. Luckily there was a nice, cheap hotel nearby but either all of the wrong contact information was in the profile or this place doesn't exist.

Dear customer, We have never had such a case before since there is a 24/7 reception at the hostel, and the phone number is always in service. Especially in July, when the hostel is fully booked.

Staff was extremly helpful and location is great. I really enjoyed this experience

Every stuff was kind,nice.But one stuff did not know about local information so much.