Fabulous 209 Total Reviews
Fabulous 209 Total Reviews
Retro Moldova Hostel Located at str. Cosbuc 3, ap.24, , Chisinau.
Moldova
Chisinau str. Cosbuc 3, ap.24
86% 209
47.0275499 28.8415682
    Rooms available

• England, Female, 25-30
24th Feb 2016
7.1

Think my stay here might have been poorly timed as despite being pretty full refurbishment work was being undertaken. Some staff were friendly, but others less so and it was difficult to socialise due to a lack of communal areas. Be warned- there is only one bathroom!

23rd Feb 2016
6.6

Soviet style décor complete with Soviet style service. Staff assured me that I could check out and leave my belongings while I waited for my evening bus. For some reason I was asked why I didn't pay for late check-out even though the proprietor witnessed me stripping the bedding at 10am. Slightly odd that I was asked to pay to use the facilities evening though the kitchen and common room was out of service due to renovations. Not to mention the free breakfast is just bread and butter.

• Netherlands, Male, 25-30
12th Feb 2016
7.4

Nice staff and massage shower. But snall kitchen and athmosphere is so so.

• England, Female, 31-40
12th Feb 2016

Fantastic staff: nothing was no bother. Everyone tried their hardest to make my stay the best stay possible. I have never been in such a friendly hostel. The wifi connection is fantastic, the location is great and the shower is super hot.