Fabulous 213 Total Reviews
Fabulous 213 Total Reviews
Retro Moldova Hostel Located at str. Cosbuc 3, ap.24, , Chisinau.
Moldova
Chisinau str. Cosbuc 3, ap.24
83% 213
47.0275499 28.8415682
    Rooms available

• USA, All Male Group, 18-24
24th Jul 2016

Far from perfect but it was a good hostel. If I find myself in Chisinau again I'll probably stay here.

16th Jul 2016
8.0

A nice hostel in a great location in Chisinau and ideal for a base to explore the Capital and rest of Moldova. The best part about the hostel is their tours - we did 3 of them and they were all brilliant. The tour to Transnistria was fantastic and took the stress out of border and the walking tour to point out the sites made the whole day informative and a great experience. The hostel itself is very small but we didnt spend much time there anyway so that wasnt an issue.

• England, Female, 25-30
24th Feb 2016
7.1

Think my stay here might have been poorly timed as despite being pretty full refurbishment work was being undertaken. Some staff were friendly, but others less so and it was difficult to socialise due to a lack of communal areas. Be warned- there is only one bathroom!

23rd Feb 2016
6.6

Soviet style décor complete with Soviet style service. Staff assured me that I could check out and leave my belongings while I waited for my evening bus. For some reason I was asked why I didn't pay for late check-out even though the proprietor witnessed me stripping the bedding at 10am. Slightly odd that I was asked to pay to use the facilities evening though the kitchen and common room was out of service due to renovations. Not to mention the free breakfast is just bread and butter.

• Netherlands, Male, 25-30
12th Feb 2016
7.4

Nice staff and massage shower. But snall kitchen and athmosphere is so so.

• England, Female, 31-40
12th Feb 2016

Fantastic staff: nothing was no bother. Everyone tried their hardest to make my stay the best stay possible. I have never been in such a friendly hostel. The wifi connection is fantastic, the location is great and the shower is super hot.