8.2
Fabulous 230 Total Reviews
8.2
Fabulous 230 Total Reviews
Retro Moldova Hostel Located at str. Cosbuc 3, ap.24, , Chisinau.
Moldova
Chisinau str. Cosbuc 3, ap.24
82% 230
47.0275499 28.8415682
    Rooms available

• England, Mixed Group, 25-30
12th Oct 2016
6.3

Ok place. We stayed in a twin room which was fine and the shower in the bathroom is good. Didn't get a particularly fun or overly friendly vibe but we only stayed one night.

• Georgia, Female, 18-24
27th Sep 2016

Best hostel I have ever stayed in! Great location, cool staff, great hospitality, supplying very very good traveler atmosphere! I love it I love it I love it! Great job Retro Moldova Hostel! You guys are cool! Hopefully I'll get the chance to stay with you guys again!

• Cyprus, Female, 31-40
27th Sep 2016

Absolutely fabulous! When Was very organized, fastest checkin I've ever had even though it was very busy. The rooms were clean. Had great common areas. Location is great. Highly recommended staying here!!

• Albania, Female, 25-30
27th Sep 2016

Perfect location, welcoming and helpful staff, spacious and clean rooms, comfortable bed and clean sheets, good atmosphere downstairs, really enjoyed my stay there!

• Italy, Female, 18-24
27th Sep 2016

This hostel is great! They provide locks for your locker in the rooms. The room was clean and comfortable. Ensuite bathroom is clean as well! I stayed in a 4-Bed Mixed Dorm. City Center is 10 minutes away walk!

• Romania, Male, 18-24
27th Sep 2016

Even though I was only there one night, I really enjoyed my stay. Very pleasant and very clean.

• Estonia, Female, 31-40
9th Sep 2016
7.7

Not excactly a cosy place, but great location and good value for money.

24th Aug 2016
7.7

This hostel was perfectly ok. We weren't there very long, so I can't give a very detailed review, but location was on a nice tree-lined street, security was good, and the guy who checked us in was nice. Check-in was easy, wifi was good. We booked a private, and were put in a 4-person dorm, but no one else was there so it was private. The room and decor of the hostel is charming. Overall, a short but pleasant stay!

• Russia, Female, 25-30
30th Jul 2016

A hostel with a great vibe. Met a lot of great people there in just the 2 days that I stayed. The imperfections (average sanitaryware, wi-fi was breaking up, poor breakfast (not included anyway)) was made up for by the great people that work and stay there! Lockers in place. A lovely lounge area with a nostalgic feel to it is very authentic. Friendly welcoming locals living in the house.

• USA, All Male Group, 18-24
24th Jul 2016

Far from perfect but it was a good hostel. If I find myself in Chisinau again I'll probably stay here.