Retro Youth Hostel Reviews

Potaissa street 13, Cluj Napoca, Romania

Nice hostel, included breakfast is a very nice touch. Staff were very helpful

Much good. Many thanks. Pubic.

Only there for 1 night but was in a very good location, with very friendly staff.

Very nice hostel, good location and the staff is very friendly and helpful! Facilities are in small rooms, so tall people might have problems with that. But therefore clean and not overcrowded! I would definitely recommend this hostel to friends!

Lovely helpful staff, great location close to everything. Free bike rental (although the bikes have seen better days! ). Very basic kitchen facilities, it was difficult to cook there. Comfortable rooms and good wifi though. All in all a wonderful hostel and great value. Would stay again in a second!

Great location, close to the main city square, restaurants and shops and in the same time in a very quiet street. Very helpful stuff :) Comfortable rooms.

They double booked my bed for one of the nights sadly. But a solution with a matras on the ground was found. It an allright hostel, do bot expect more and you Will be happy.

We loved this place: we would definitely go back and stay. It was clean comfortable and friendly

I had a really bad experience with this hostel. I didn't get the room i booked and when i wanted to bring my date back to my room, i wasn't allowed to do this because i didn't have a matrimonial bed, or because there was a risk we would break the bed (???) or because i didn't ask for permission first. The guy on the night shift was living on another planet. Not a problem for him, but a problem for the guests.