8.8
Fabulous 297 Total Reviews
8.8
Fabulous 297 Total Reviews
Retro Youth Hostel Located at Potaissa street 13, , Cluj Napoca.
Romania
Cluj Napoca Potaissa street 13
88% 297
46.7668231 23.5877108
    Rooms available

• Israel, Mixed Group, 41+
25th Aug 2016

Great place to stay in Kluj Napoca.

• New Zealand, Female, 18-24
18th Aug 2016
7.4

When i arrived the receptionist wasnt very helpful just gave me the key and didnt show me around or where my room was. Other then that i had a good stay at Retro Youth Hostel. They serve a good breakfast were you get the choice of 4 options

• Netherlands, Male, 18-24
1st Aug 2016

Nice hostel with some 'extras' such as sauna, free bicycles and breakfast included justifying it being a little bit expensive. Dorms have a decent size so you have enough space to move.

• Hong Kong, Female, 18-24
30th Jul 2016

A very homely hostel. Friendly staff, tidy place, good wifi. 4 kinds of breakfast of your choosing and served to you freshly made. Just ask the receptionist if you need any thing, whether it's a map, a bus ticket to Budapest, or you just want to chat, they are very happy to response. I went back to the hostel in heavy rain after check out, and they still let me use the shower. Really friendly place.

25th Jul 2016

The hostel is not to far away from some good places in the center of town, so you can walk (not near bus station though). The staff were really friendly and willing to help with anything, from answering questions to giving advice. The showers are a bit small and crammed, but no real issue with them, and they were always clean, so that's a plus. Highly recommended. I know I'd like to come back there if I'm ever in Cluj again

• BabyRedKnuckles
  • England, Female, 31-40
18th Jul 2016

Great staff, great location and great value for money. The breakfast was fantastic.

• Moldova, Couple, 25-30
16th Jul 2016

All good! The only thing that I think requires improving is breakfast. It's delicious but not enough - in an hour you become very hungry. I remember it's hostel's new feature but I hope it will be improved in future. Cheers, Elena

11th Jul 2016

Great hostel and helpful staff in a good location.

9th Jul 2016
7.1

We were upgraded from a twin to a double with bathroom, but the room was very tiny. The staff didn't know how to do their jobs, forgot to give us the key and tell us what room it was, forgot to make us pay, were usually found outside, etc. We almost missed our train because we had to pay at check-out and the english speaking staff member was in the bathroom. Breakfast was free and okay. Not too far from main square and located in quiet street near the old citadel wall. Would not go back.

6th May 2016

This hostel exceeded my expectations. I had booked either a 6 or 8 person room but instead was given a private 2 person room to share with my friend upon arrival for no extra charge! The receptionist also answered all of our questions and gave us several helpful recommendations for traveling and site seeing. He was actually more helpful than the actual man at the tourist info shops. The breakfast was also nice, for a free breakfast.