Revive Lodge Reviews

89 Hounslow Road, Feltham, Heathrow, London, England

Paying only 20 pounds for a single person staying in a triple room, that's a very good deal ... Local bus from and to Heathrow - cool too. Bus stop around 5 minutes walk. Shop, restaurant and train station maybe 10 minutes wall. Very friendly helpful owner. Sign is very small, so check the house numbers...

• 9th Jan 2015

I greatly appreciated having my own bathroom, but I would have also appreciated hot water in the shower.

• 5th Jan 2015

small and cheap but the owner is very helpful and it provides everything you need at very reasonable cost

• 13th Dec 2014

We went to the hostel, but nobody answer us, and nobody would open the doors. We decided to called them, but nobody answers. We had to find an other hostel (more expensive)

• 29th Nov 2014

Great place to stay, really not too far outside of London. However, when you take the over-ground train to Feltam Station take a left outside of the station, go over the bridge and keep walking for about 10 minutes and you'll reach the Lodge on your left. It was cleanly and the staff very friendly and helpful.

• 24th Oct 2014

While looking for long term accommodations I spent 3 nights here in a double room with a friend. The place was fine and there were absolutely no issues. Jeff, the man who managed the place, was awesome, he was always available for help, he brought be a small table that I could put my laptop on, he let me store perishable items in his fridge and he allowed me to use his cutlery. This would be a good option if you are not interested in staying in a hostel and would prefer a home-like atmosphere.

• 27th Sep 2014

Good if you need to sleep near the airport for a night.

the bedroom in this place was damp ,the carpet felt like you were walking on grease when in bare feet so had to wear shoes all the time bed sheet was damp and the reason i found this out was coming back later the owner was in the room with an ironing board and iron and was going to iron the sheet to get out the creases hens the felling of damp sheets the shower room was dirty and needed a clean, no hot water to shower ,bad mistake going there

Very strange, just someones house who rent out their 3 upstairs rooms. I would only advise people to stay here if you have a early flight you have to get to at Heathrow the next day. Very quick and easy to get to the airport. Otherwise dont bother.

View all London Bed and Breakfasts