Revolutum Hostel Reviews

C/Sanchez Barbero 7, Salamanca, Spain

It was a really nice hostel, the rooms were a little small but our bathroom was nice. The breakfast was quite good too. Staff, maps and brochures are all in Spanish and the staff didn't seem to know much (but we're friendly), so I had go to the tourist office which is very close. The location is right in the centre. Despite outside being noisy, we didn't hear anything from our room which was good, and there is a good air conditioning system. I would stay here again!

The hostel is nice to stay with a family or short stay with some friends, but not so much if you like to meet new people! No pubcrawl, no meeting area (just the bar that's also for local people) no chill out area to eat or drink or play games. Very clean, very nice breakfast! But not a good place to party. Very expensive drinks at the bar. Great location and helpfull staff.

The location is perfect! The stuff super friendly. The atmosphere is more of a hotel than a hostel. The rooms are a little small but ok, bathrooms are nice. The breakfast is good, the kitchen well equipped but in the basement. No decent commonareas. Just for a place to sleep it was fine.

Hostel und staff were good - you should only use another the loundry service, a tiny bag for 6 Euros... Breakfast was typicly spanish (simple), but it was offered

Air conditioning doesn't work. Spent two nights, each in a different room, and I couldn't sleep well. I had to open the windows and door all through the night to get enough ventilation of the cool night wind to sleep.

• 14th Jun 2014
  • Puerto Rico

Great hostel for enjoying the city in excellent central location. Very big, many rooms, many people. Professionally done with a chill fun atmosphere. I personally would have preferred a smaller hostel as for better chance to actually meet people. Everyone was nice here and the staff was very helpful. I wouldn't mind coming back but I think it would have been perfect if this hostel was a little smaller.

Problems with noise from the bar during one night was seriously handled by the staff

I would recommend the Hostel. It's clean and well-run. My one complaint would be that it's noisy at night because it's attached to a bar, but I slept fine anyway. Thanks, Revolutum!

• 19th Apr 2014