Revolutum Hostel Reviews

C/Sanchez Barbero 7, Salamanca, Spain

I am studying abroad in Salamanca for 6 months. My boyfriend was visiting me so we got a hostel. This hostel was in a PERFECT location, the breakfast was amazing, staff was great, facilities were nice. Not noisy, not dirty. We were spoiled here. We are now in a hostel in Madrid that we don't like as much. BEST HOSTEL IN SALAMANCA COMING FROM SOMEONE WHO LIVES THERE

Super nice hotel. There's a bar right downstairs and a fully equiped modern kichen on the basement floor. Breakfast was also very nice and rich. Location was in the center of the old town. A bit noisy at night tho. Overall quite luxurious stay.

The hostel is ideally placed in the centre of the city. It is clean and the beds are comfortable. The breakfasts are good with lots of fresh bread, fruit and cheese, with coffee and tea available. It is possible to use a kitchen area which is well equipped. My only grumble would be that in the dorm room that I was using, there were no sockets within the room for recharging phones etc. only two sockets in the bathroom area that actually worked which was a bit inconvenient.

The Atmosphere is not of a Hostel, but of a Hotel. This is good when you are travelling with friends or with family, but not so good when you are traveling alone because it makes it harder to meet new people. Really nice place, though. And excellent location.

They clearly turned a hotel into a hostel, but the atmosphere still was of a hotel. The 5 bed shared room is so tiny. If everyone have a mediam suitcase, they won't all fit in the room. They only had 3 outlets that worked in the room. There were minor repairs that should be done to make the place look nice. Breakfast was nice/ok. I never went to the bar because it wasn't a hostel bar, it was just a normal bar.

Great hostel, very classy place and nice bar too!

Wow we were so impressed with this hostel. Great facilities, modern, clean rooms with nice bathrooms ensuite and a nice bar downstairs, but also quiet if you need/want to sleep early. Your right in the heart of the city too! One of the best hostels I have ever stayed at, hands down.