Revolutum Hostel Reviews

C/Sanchez Barbero 7, Salamanca, Spain

The location is perfect! The stuff super friendly. The atmosphere is more of a hotel than a hostel. The rooms are a little small but ok, bathrooms are nice. The breakfast is good, the kitchen well equipped but in the basement. No decent commonareas. Just for a place to sleep it was fine.

Hostel und staff were good - you should only use another the loundry service, a tiny bag for 6 Euros... Breakfast was typicly spanish (simple), but it was offered

Air conditioning doesn't work. Spent two nights, each in a different room, and I couldn't sleep well. I had to open the windows and door all through the night to get enough ventilation of the cool night wind to sleep.

• 14th Jun 2014
  • Puerto Rico

Great hostel for enjoying the city in excellent central location. Very big, many rooms, many people. Professionally done with a chill fun atmosphere. I personally would have preferred a smaller hostel as for better chance to actually meet people. Everyone was nice here and the staff was very helpful. I wouldn't mind coming back but I think it would have been perfect if this hostel was a little smaller.

Problems with noise from the bar during one night was seriously handled by the staff

I would recommend the Hostel. It's clean and well-run. My one complaint would be that it's noisy at night because it's attached to a bar, but I slept fine anyway. Thanks, Revolutum!

• 19th Apr 2014

We loved this hostel! Amazing location, couldn't ask for better! It is ideally situated in the heart of the city, close to all the major tourist attractions and with an excellent array of bars, restaurants and tapas places near by. The hostel itself was beautiful; very stylish and clean. The staff were wonderful, they welcomed us warmly and gave us excellent advice for our stay. The price included a breakfast which was great for the money. We have recommended this place to all our friends!