Rey Don Jaime Reviews

11 Jaime 1, Gothic, Barcelona, Spain

I had a couple of issues with my stay to include: AC: there was none, which I thought the units would have AC - so the rooms are hot. Key: apparently we were to drop off our key to the front desk every time you leave the room. Which I didn't know because the front desk never alerted me. So essentially I got yelled at for not understanding. Internet: While the hotel had free internet it hardly worked.

• 23rd Jul 2015

Great place. Very nice and accommodating staff! Air conditioning would be the only upgrade I would recommend. Thanks!

• 14th Jul 2015

This hotel is an excellent value. I have stayed there twice. The staff is very helpful in helping you get around the city. Also, it is only a five minute walk to the lively Rambla Boulevard, and another few minutes to the Boqueria outdoor market.

• 15th Jun 2015

Hostel is placed in the city center in Barri Gothic near Cathedral. Just about 20m to metro station. Place is noisy and have old window that let in noise even closed. We missed the kitchen or just place where we can boil water or place our food in the refrigerator. Staff was friendly, helpfull and understands english (which in Spain is not so obvious).

No hot water in the morning. No satisfactory answer. Not even an apology for this, needless to say, no refund whatsoever. A shame.

• 18th Mar 2015