Reykjavik Backpackers Reviews

Laugavegur 28, Reykjavik, Iceland

Great place, would stay here again.

Above average, great hostel.

The location of the hostel is ideal and the rooms are well kept. Staff was very friendly and helpful with anything I needed. Definitely coming back.

Very clean and central, great hostel!

We enjoyed our stay at Reykjavik Backpackers hostel. Great location, friendly and helpful staff. Staff were happy to arrange or recommend excursions. Had to pay for a blanket, even though it was still cold outside during our visit. Can rent a locker, though not big enough for your whole backpack. Recommend to bring something to lock backpack to bedframe. Each room has separate lock (credit card style). Free beer tasting on one of the days of our stay at the bar (good selection). Would stay again

I had an excellent time at Reykjavik Backpackers. I broke my ankle a couple of weeks before my trip, and they were very helpful in accommodating me. I was also very impressed by how clean the hostel was, especially the bathrooms. It was a very nice place!

1 2 3 Next » last »