Reykjavik City Hostel Reviews

Sundlaugavegur 34, IS-105 Reykjavik, Reykjavik, Iceland

Bo the receptionist was excellent very friendly and helpful.

• 20th Jan 2015
  • Scotland

Really great Hostel. Super friendly and helpful staff. About 40 minutes walk to the city center, which is quiet long and the buses stops at midnight. But except from that everything was super!

The staff was very helpful

For the price, this hostel was the best overall in Reykjavik. Free food boxes, massive kitchens, nice rooms, we got upgraded to a better room for the same money as the cheapest 6-man rooms. Staff were helpful with their seemingly endless supply of maps to circle all the fun things. Wonderful way to see Iceland.

• 4th Nov 2014

The staff were excellent, very friendly, knowledgable and helpful. I booked a 6-bedroom dorm but was upgraded on arrival to a four-bedroom, which was a nice surprise! The people at the front desk helped me book tours and answered all of my questions. If they didn't know something, they called the company or looked it up on the internet right away. I used the big, kitchen (there are 3!) upstairs and was pleased to find everything I needed to cook my meals. Thanks so much!

Linen should be included in the price. The hostel is great.