Reykjavik Downtown Hostel Reviews

Vesturgata 17, Reykjavik, Iceland

Nice hostel, clean and friendly staff.

Great hostel with excellent, friendly and helpful staff!

Really enjoyed my stay here. I found the staff to be friendly, pleasant and informative. Will be staying here again if I come back to Iceland.

• 14th Apr 2014

Staff were super friendly! Really nice relaxed atmosphere. Less than 5 minute walk to main shopping street. WiFi was great aswel! Highly recommend

The hostel was in a fab location, really easy to find and an extremely short walk to the main streets. The staff were wonderful, couldn't do enough to help and always free to offer advice on trips, places to eat and things to visit in the city. The rooms were beautiful too, and the place was immaculate. There was always music and people about on the night and events every night, but I can't really comment as most nights were spent away looking for the northern lights. I would defiantly go back.

• 6th Apr 2014

Clean, comfy, very helpful staff, not heaps of "atmosphere", but easy going and would definitely recommend.

Just great! I would recommend it to anyone, families, couples and alone travellers!

• 24th Feb 2014

Great hostel in the harbour area, staff very helpful in helping us navigate public transport and book excursions. Loved the separate kitchen room, and we cooked a lot to save money in expensive Reykjavik. Hostel was nice and warm, and our room had a view overlooking the street with a peek too of the sea and mountains. Quieter than The Loft Reykjavik, which we also stayed in.

The staff was really really nice, helpful, day and night. The fact that there is a kitchen available to cook yourself is a pleasure to use. The rooms are nice and cosy.

• 21st Feb 2014

Fantastic stay and great staff

Fantastic hostel, clean, comfortable and with friendly and helpful staff. I would recommend and was perfect for my 5 night stay.

• 31st Jan 2014

Amazing staff! All helpful, friendly, and nice!

1 2 Next » last »