Reykjavik Hostel Village Reviews

Flokagata 1, Reykjavik, Iceland

Wifi was weak in room 72. Sink was out of order so you have to walk 200m to another building to cook

Great hostel - somewhat pricey, but given the prices in all of Reyjavik it makes sense.

This hostel is great for the price-- it truly is a village, though, and you may have to walk a couple minutes from the main building to your building-- but that's ok!! I wanted to go to a rather obscure site during my visit, and the staff were super quick to respond to my emails, and they were incredibly helpful! Because of them, I got to organize a great day trip.

nice place. only the problem laundry. I do really appreciate, if there laundry facilities. Staffs are really helpful and friendly.

Very cozy hostel, not in the middle of everything but close enough to walk to most places. I would recommend staying here if visiting Reykjavik.