Reykjavik Hostel Village Reviews

Flokagata 1, Reykjavik, Iceland

This was a great place to stay as a single female traveler. I got my own room which was so quiet. Staff was very helpful and friendly. I would definitely stay here again

• 16th Sep 2015

we lived far from the kitchen, but everything else is great !

• 20th Aug 2015
  • Taiwan

Cleanliness in the rooms was really good. But in the shared bathrooms with showers it could have been better.

• 6th Aug 2015

Expensive. Under equipped kitchen. Location good for bus terminal and city centre. Quiet. 24 hour reception could be useful. Good luggage storage. It was ok overall.

A bit pricey and not a great place for socialising, but the room was awesome and the location is very good as well.

Wifi was weak in room 72. Sink was out of order so you have to walk 200m to another building to cook

The location was on a quiet street which we only appreciated later when we stayed at a different hostel on a busy and noisy street! The staff were helpful in carting our heavy suitcases to our room and allowing us to store our cases after we checked out.. Appreciated the table, chairs and small frig in the room. The only thing we missed was the lack of a sink in the room.

• 24th Jun 2015

Great hostel - somewhat pricey, but given the prices in all of Reyjavik it makes sense.

This hostel is great for the price-- it truly is a village, though, and you may have to walk a couple minutes from the main building to your building-- but that's ok!! I wanted to go to a rather obscure site during my visit, and the staff were super quick to respond to my emails, and they were incredibly helpful! Because of them, I got to organize a great day trip.

nice place. only the problem laundry. I do really appreciate, if there laundry facilities. Staffs are really helpful and friendly.