Reymel Hotel Cyprus Reviews

6 Bozaklar Sok, Kyrenia Harbour, Kyrenia, Cyprus

the staff was very nice and helpful, the hostel is nice with a bar inside and in a very good position. But the dormitory was very smal and toilet always dirty better to take a private room

The experience at the hostel was positive even if with some inconvenience. Firstly, once arrived I was told that my reservation was given away, so I was given a private room which had a higher cost. After some discussion, it was agreed that I would pay the same according to my reservation. Moreover, as I didnt have euros with me, I had to pay in turkish lira but I was asked to pay more than the conversation rate. Afterr discussion, I payed according to local conversation rate.