6.3
Good 164 Total Reviews
6.3
Good 164 Total Reviews
Reymel Hotel Cyprus Located at 6 Bozaklar Sok, Kyrenia Harbour, Kyrenia.
Cyprus
Kyrenia 6 Bozaklar Sok, Kyrenia Harbour
63% 164
35.3414458 33.3198004
    Rooms available

27th Mar 2016
5.1

I would not recommend for 100 REASONS, but the biggest one is that i was supposed to check in around 7-8 pm! But for some reasons of anther reasons which doesn't concern me, they checked me in after 12 pm! :( I almost fell asleep in the front of the door! Sorry, though they paid me 10 euro back for this so ill not write a comment, but i have been thinking for this quite long. You need to earn this no feedback not with 10 euro back, but with your honesty and pls improve better.

• Turkey, All Male Group, 31-40
9th Jan 2016
6.6

Credit cart machine didnt work. And Hotel's owner want to pay cash. This is ridiculous.Maybe they suggested pay later check out time or other solutions,but they dont. Locaiton is great. Rooms are not small.

• Australia, Female, 25-30
23rd Dec 2015
3.4

Worst hostel I've ever stayed in. This place is ridiculously over priced for the state it is left in. Absolutely filthy, the blankets are reused without being washed (observed this for the three nights I stayed) the bathroom is disgusting and we were told to use the outdoor toilet because the indoor one was too smelly. The shower was layered in grime and the trash was not emptied once in the three days I was there until I approached management. They also did not return my key deposit.