Reymel Hotel Cyprus Reviews

6 Bozaklar Sok, Kyrenia Harbour, Kyrenia, Cyprus

Credit cart machine didnt work. And Hotel's owner want to pay cash. This is ridiculous.Maybe they suggested pay later check out time or other solutions,but they dont. Locaiton is great. Rooms are not small.

Worst hostel I've ever stayed in. This place is ridiculously over priced for the state it is left in. Absolutely filthy, the blankets are reused without being washed (observed this for the three nights I stayed) the bathroom is disgusting and we were told to use the outdoor toilet because the indoor one was too smelly. The shower was layered in grime and the trash was not emptied once in the three days I was there until I approached management. They also did not return my key deposit.

the staff was very nice and helpful, the hostel is nice with a bar inside and in a very good position. But the dormitory was very smal and toilet always dirty better to take a private room