7.0
Very Good 164 Total Reviews
7.0
Very Good 164 Total Reviews
Reymel Hotel Cyprus Located at 6 Bozaklar Sok, Kyrenia Harbour, Kyrenia.
Cyprus
Kyrenia 6 Bozaklar Sok, Kyrenia Harbour
70% 164
35.3414458 33.3198004
    Rooms available

27th Mar 2016
5.1

I would not recommend for 100 REASONS, but the biggest one is that i was supposed to check in around 7-8 pm! But for some reasons of anther reasons which doesn't concern me, they checked me in after 12 pm! :( I almost fell asleep in the front of the door! Sorry, though they paid me 10 euro back for this so ill not write a comment, but i have been thinking for this quite long. You need to earn this no feedback not with 10 euro back, but with your honesty and pls improve better.