Rhein-Hotel St.Martin Reviews

Frankenwerft 31-33, Cologne, Germany

I arrived to the Rhein Hotel at 2am due to delayed trains, however there was still a friendly staff member at reception to help me with everything! The room I stayed in was a basic single but was quite comfortable an as described on the website. My sleep was not interrupted however one night I could hear faint noise from the restaurants nearby. Convenient location being close to the main railway station; worth it for the price/quality.

If you are looking for a place to crash after partying then this is the place. If you are needing sleep that could be harder. Located in a bar area so lots of street noise. No air conditioning and I was there in 90 degree (37 c) so either had to sleep in a quiet sauna with the window shut or a less warm room with a guy hurling on the street below at 2:30 am.

• 27th Jul 2013