Ria Residency Reviews

K-92, Wing A, Olof Palme Marg (Outer Ring Road), Near Police Post, Pratap Market, Munirka, New Delhi, India

We spent a night in this hostel, it was worth every penny. The manager was delightful and her English was perfect. I stayed in a 4 dorm with my friends but would have felt quite comfortable staying on my own. A little distance from the centre of Dehli but right next to the metro so this makes life a little easier. Superb WiFi. Lovely simple breakfast included. I would definitely stay there again.

• 26th Jan 2014

Excellent location, breakfast consisted of tea, coffee, toast, little cookie biscuits, muffins, and fruit. Owner is a sweetheart, and really tried to go out of her way to help with any needs. Room was clean, with shower, hot water, regular toilet! Even had toilet paper. Had a locker to lock valuables away, felt very safe.