Ria Residency Reviews

K-92, Wing A, Olof Palme Marg (Outer Ring Road), Near Police Post, Pratap Market, Munirka, New Delhi, India

We spent a night in this hostel, it was worth every penny. The manager was delightful and her English was perfect. I stayed in a 4 dorm with my friends but would have felt quite comfortable staying on my own. A little distance from the centre of Dehli but right next to the metro so this makes life a little easier. Superb WiFi. Lovely simple breakfast included. I would definitely stay there again.

• 26th Jan 2014

Excellent location, breakfast consisted of tea, coffee, toast, little cookie biscuits, muffins, and fruit. Owner is a sweetheart, and really tried to go out of her way to help with any needs. Room was clean, with shower, hot water, regular toilet! Even had toilet paper. Had a locker to lock valuables away, felt very safe.

Staying at RIA Residency truly enriched our travel experience in India. It is located in a nice neıghbourhood with good connection to public transport. Many interesting things are to be discovered in the immedıate surrounding of the neıghbourhood. Given the great staff that is present all the time during day and night and a police booth in front of the door one feels very safe, also for female travelers. The service and also help by the extremely friendly owner and staff was simply incredible.

• 5th Jul 2013

The host was so wonderful to us and help us in every situation. She was very kind and generous. This was also the reason we felt like at home.

• 7th Jul 2012
  • Switzerland

I really enjoyed my stay at Ria Residency, particularly the family-run character was very nice. Thank you!

I liked this place so much i extended my stay for another two days. This is like a home stay where the host can converse in conversational english so I learned alot about India people. This was so much cleaner than a hostel in connaught place. So much more nicer. I ate food from the carts where she suggested. It also was so quiet. I felt safe here also. Near metro just a short tuk ride to metro station. Excellent.