Riad 107 Reviews

107 Derb Jdid, Douar Graoua, Marrakech, Morocco

The Riad was a little bit hard to find but they gave me a map from the streets around, so I could find the way back to the Medina and/or the Riad. It's placed near the Medina "Djemaa el Fna", the main Medina of Marrakesch. I had a small room with no windows but it was ok. The staff were very kind to me and the price was ok.

We had a wonderful time in Riad 107, Abdul and the staff were amazing. They cooked us dinner on the first night and it was probably one of the best meals we had the whole trip. The breakfasts were delicious, usually bread with some jams, coffee, different traditional pastries and freshly squeezed orange juice. The roof terrace was really relaxing and tranquil. Only thing was the lanes leading to the Riad, at first it can be a little intimidating but they are easy to memorize after a while.

• 25th Mar 2014

Everything is Great just felt on ourself

We really loved our stay at Riad 107. It was our best stay in the whole of morocco. It was spotlessly clean. The bed was very soft. They cleaned our room every day with new linen. The breakfast was amazing! The staff was also very friendly and helpful. I would like to recommend everybody to go here.

My mother and I stayed in Riad 107 for a few days in january and we had a lovely time there. Achmed is a very friendly and helpful host who has made sure we had a good stay. The breakfast is really good, and was usually served on the beautiful roof terrace. We also chose to have dinner in the hostel one night, which was really good, and we did the hamam in the riad. Everything was very clean and nice and the room was cleaned every day.

• 5th Jan 2014
  • Belgium

small but nice and clean rooms with a nice host, welcoming us and explaining everything when you were asking for it. Breakfast on the quiet, sunny terrace was a highlight with freshly made orange juice and marrocean bread. the riad is situated in one of the many back streets which make it a bit difficult to find.

• 21st Dec 2013
  • Switzerland

Good location, near the plaza, in the end they charge 2.5eur. per person a day. in general calm and good spot, is a bit inside the neighborhood so for the first night can be scary for who is not use to walk around, but in the end was safe.

View all Marrakech Bed and Breakfasts