Riad 107 Reviews

107 Derb Jdid, Douar Graoua, Marrakech, Morocco

Beautiful, good service. A bit difficult to find though.

Room walls are a little thin so sound carries and the location is a little difficult to find but the staff is very lively and attentive.

• 4th Jan 2015

Abdel, Mohammed and the team were very warm, gracious hosts. I was shown the best hospitality I've ever received from a hostel, more I can say than from other normal hotels I've stayed in. I looked forward to visiting this staff again on my next visit. For the rate I paid, it was an great hostel all in all. Grace Gerales/Switzerland

The RIad was perfect, it was a pleasant stay for my friends and I. Would definitely stay again in here, but the location is a bit hard for the first time because of the labyrinth alley, but when you already get used to it, it is pretty close to the market

An excellent hostel in a great location for a super price.

The cupboards in our room didn't lock so we didn't have a safe, and the front of house Mohammed was covering for his cousin Abdul and knew less about the area. However Riad 107 proved to be a wonderful place to stay - a haven of calm amidst the medina. Great location if you want to be close to the main Jma El Fnna square. Amazing dinner on our first night and the breakfast was a perfect start to the day. Lovely amenities supplied too - shampoo and shower gel. Overall a very pleasant experience!

• 25th Aug 2014

This was a great Riad to stay in. The staff are amazing and very helpful. Once you know where the Riad is, it is easy to find. The accommodations were very nice and clean and breakfast was delicious. Thank you!

Abdel, Mohammed and the staff of Riad 107 made our time in Morocco a truly magical one! They were so helpful, booking trips for us, arranging airport pick-ups, suggestions for dining out....Myself and the ladies (whether you are a couple, group or family) would highly recommend it!

View all Marrakech Bed and Breakfasts