Riad 107 Reviews

107 Derb Jdid, Douar Graoua, Marrakech, Morocco

This beautiful Riad is the perfect place to relax and unwind and escape the madness of Marrakech. The staff were immensely friendly and helpful and would go out their way to help. Breakfast on the roof terrace is the perfect way to start the day and there are plenty of spots around the Riad to sit and unwind. It's siruatws down a quiet lanebit tricky to find but Mohamad offered to lead us to the main square until we remembered the route and was more than more than happy to do so.

• 28th Mar 2015

Lovely stay, very friendly and helpful staff. Excellent filling breakfast and good central location! Sun terrace was lovely on the days when it was sunny.

Lovely riad with a great morocco charm and character, lovely helpful staff and fantastic food, I would highly recommend this hidden gem

Lovely atmospheric place about 10 minutes walk from the main square. Nice roof terrace and helpful staff.

Beautiful, good service. A bit difficult to find though.

Room walls are a little thin so sound carries and the location is a little difficult to find but the staff is very lively and attentive.

• 4th Jan 2015

Abdel, Mohammed and the team were very warm, gracious hosts. I was shown the best hospitality I've ever received from a hostel, more I can say than from other normal hotels I've stayed in. I looked forward to visiting this staff again on my next visit. For the rate I paid, it was an great hostel all in all. Grace Gerales/Switzerland

The RIad was perfect, it was a pleasant stay for my friends and I. Would definitely stay again in here, but the location is a bit hard for the first time because of the labyrinth alley, but when you already get used to it, it is pretty close to the market

An excellent hostel in a great location for a super price.

View all Marrakech Bed and Breakfasts