Riad 107 Reviews

107 Derb Jdid, Douar Graoua, Marrakech, Morocco

The hostel was great! Clean , very pretty and relaxing. The staff is very nice and helpful , breakfast is good ( don't expect a big breakfast) I would definitely come back!! Mohamed was a great host to us!

We had the most wonderful stay at riad 107, one of the best places we've stayed at. The staff were really attentive, it's in a super location and the atmosphere at the riad is peaceful and welcoming. I would thoroughly recommend this place to anyone staying in Marrakech, especially ideal for couples. Thank you for a great stay!

Excellent riad! It felt like an oasis in the sweltering heat of Marrakech. The room was spacious and tastefully dressed. The roof-top terrace was beautiful and a great place to relax at night. Muhammad and Abdil were amazing hosts. Best of all there was A/C, which is a must in Marrakech. I will definitely stay here again on my next trip!

A little bit expensive, but this riad is beautiful, clean, and quiet. Its best feature is the rooftop terrace, which is a great place to relax although there is no view. The location is very good, although difficult to find at first if you are arriving at night. The breakfast is OK.

View all Marrakech Bed and Breakfasts