Riad 107 Reviews

107 Derb Jdid, Douar Graoua, Marrakech, Morocco

When first arriving at this Riad we were slightly worried about the surrounding area (we had never stayed in Morocco before) but we had absolutely no need for any worry. Our stay was the best, the cleanliness was impeccable and facilities that include massage and Hamman (definitely recommend) were fantastic. The location is perfect, so close to square and very safe. Personally (as a keen sunbather) the terrace was a perfect place to lie in the sun or chill in the evening. Best hostel stay!

• 18th Jul 2014

Great Rhiad and Abdul was lovely. Given a little bit of inaccurate advice booking a tour to the Sahara which didn't seem to be via the company we thought it was.

Well located with very friendly and helpful staff. Breakfast is also fantastic.

• 4th Jun 2014

Unfortunately, the Riad was overbooked on the day we arrived. But the host made sure we had an alternative solution. We stayed later on two nights at Riad 107 and it was a good stay. The room are very tastefully furbished and comfortable. Staff is really friendly and helpful.

Very good Riad and staff extremely helpful Great place to relax

Es un lugar increíble para alojarse cuando vas a Marrakech, hermoso, limpio y el personal es muy amable me encanta mi estancia allí. It's an amazing place to stay in when you are going to Marrakech, beautiful, clean and staff is very friendly I love my stay there I loved it :)

• 21st May 2014
  • New Zealand

Beautiful hostel in the old medina. The breakfast is really good, the beds are comfortable, easy to find, and it's close to everything you need. Stay here!!

• 25th Apr 2014

The Riad was a little bit hard to find but they gave me a map from the streets around, so I could find the way back to the Medina and/or the Riad. It's placed near the Medina "Djemaa el Fna", the main Medina of Marrakesch. I had a small room with no windows but it was ok. The staff were very kind to me and the price was ok.

We had a wonderful time in Riad 107, Abdul and the staff were amazing. They cooked us dinner on the first night and it was probably one of the best meals we had the whole trip. The breakfasts were delicious, usually bread with some jams, coffee, different traditional pastries and freshly squeezed orange juice. The roof terrace was really relaxing and tranquil. Only thing was the lanes leading to the Riad, at first it can be a little intimidating but they are easy to memorize after a while.

• 25th Mar 2014

Everything is Great just felt on ourself

We really loved our stay at Riad 107. It was our best stay in the whole of morocco. It was spotlessly clean. The bed was very soft. They cleaned our room every day with new linen. The breakfast was amazing! The staff was also very friendly and helpful. I would like to recommend everybody to go here.

View all Marrakech Bed and Breakfasts