Riad 107 Reviews

107 Derb Jdid, Douar Graoua, Marrakech, Morocco

We had travelled through Morocco for 2 weeks and this was definitely te best place where we stayed.

• 14th Oct 2015
  • Czech Republic

The hostel was great! Clean , very pretty and relaxing. The staff is very nice and helpful , breakfast is good ( don't expect a big breakfast) I would definitely come back!! Mohamed was a great host to us!

We had the most wonderful stay at riad 107, one of the best places we've stayed at. The staff were really attentive, it's in a super location and the atmosphere at the riad is peaceful and welcoming. I would thoroughly recommend this place to anyone staying in Marrakech, especially ideal for couples. Thank you for a great stay!

Excellent riad! It felt like an oasis in the sweltering heat of Marrakech. The room was spacious and tastefully dressed. The roof-top terrace was beautiful and a great place to relax at night. Muhammad and Abdil were amazing hosts. Best of all there was A/C, which is a must in Marrakech. I will definitely stay here again on my next trip!

View all Marrakech Bed and Breakfasts