Riad 107 Reviews

107 Derb Jdid, Douar Graoua, Marrakech, Morocco

Lovely atmospheric place about 10 minutes walk from the main square. Nice roof terrace and helpful staff.

Beautiful, good service. A bit difficult to find though.

Room walls are a little thin so sound carries and the location is a little difficult to find but the staff is very lively and attentive.

• 4th Jan 2015

Abdel, Mohammed and the team were very warm, gracious hosts. I was shown the best hospitality I've ever received from a hostel, more I can say than from other normal hotels I've stayed in. I looked forward to visiting this staff again on my next visit. For the rate I paid, it was an great hostel all in all. Grace Gerales/Switzerland

The RIad was perfect, it was a pleasant stay for my friends and I. Would definitely stay again in here, but the location is a bit hard for the first time because of the labyrinth alley, but when you already get used to it, it is pretty close to the market

An excellent hostel in a great location for a super price.

The cupboards in our room didn't lock so we didn't have a safe, and the front of house Mohammed was covering for his cousin Abdul and knew less about the area. However Riad 107 proved to be a wonderful place to stay - a haven of calm amidst the medina. Great location if you want to be close to the main Jma El Fnna square. Amazing dinner on our first night and the breakfast was a perfect start to the day. Lovely amenities supplied too - shampoo and shower gel. Overall a very pleasant experience!

• 25th Aug 2014

This was a great Riad to stay in. The staff are amazing and very helpful. Once you know where the Riad is, it is easy to find. The accommodations were very nice and clean and breakfast was delicious. Thank you!

Abdel, Mohammed and the staff of Riad 107 made our time in Morocco a truly magical one! They were so helpful, booking trips for us, arranging airport pick-ups, suggestions for dining out....Myself and the ladies (whether you are a couple, group or family) would highly recommend it!

When first arriving at this Riad we were slightly worried about the surrounding area (we had never stayed in Morocco before) but we had absolutely no need for any worry. Our stay was the best, the cleanliness was impeccable and facilities that include massage and Hamman (definitely recommend) were fantastic. The location is perfect, so close to square and very safe. Personally (as a keen sunbather) the terrace was a perfect place to lie in the sun or chill in the evening. Best hostel stay!

Great Rhiad and Abdul was lovely. Given a little bit of inaccurate advice booking a tour to the Sahara which didn't seem to be via the company we thought it was.

Well located with very friendly and helpful staff. Breakfast is also fantastic.

• 4th Jun 2014

Unfortunately, the Riad was overbooked on the day we arrived. But the host made sure we had an alternative solution. We stayed later on two nights at Riad 107 and it was a good stay. The room are very tastefully furbished and comfortable. Staff is really friendly and helpful.

Very good Riad and staff extremely helpful Great place to relax

Es un lugar increíble para alojarse cuando vas a Marrakech, hermoso, limpio y el personal es muy amable me encanta mi estancia allí. It's an amazing place to stay in when you are going to Marrakech, beautiful, clean and staff is very friendly I love my stay there I loved it :)

• 21st May 2014
  • New Zealand

Beautiful hostel in the old medina. The breakfast is really good, the beds are comfortable, easy to find, and it's close to everything you need. Stay here!!

• 25th Apr 2014

The Riad was a little bit hard to find but they gave me a map from the streets around, so I could find the way back to the Medina and/or the Riad. It's placed near the Medina "Djemaa el Fna", the main Medina of Marrakesch. I had a small room with no windows but it was ok. The staff were very kind to me and the price was ok.

We had a wonderful time in Riad 107, Abdul and the staff were amazing. They cooked us dinner on the first night and it was probably one of the best meals we had the whole trip. The breakfasts were delicious, usually bread with some jams, coffee, different traditional pastries and freshly squeezed orange juice. The roof terrace was really relaxing and tranquil. Only thing was the lanes leading to the Riad, at first it can be a little intimidating but they are easy to memorize after a while.

• 25th Mar 2014

Everything is Great just felt on ourself

We really loved our stay at Riad 107. It was our best stay in the whole of morocco. It was spotlessly clean. The bed was very soft. They cleaned our room every day with new linen. The breakfast was amazing! The staff was also very friendly and helpful. I would like to recommend everybody to go here.

View all Marrakech Bed and Breakfasts