Riad 107 Reviews

107 Derb Jdid, Douar Graoua, Marrakech, Morocco

Abdel, Mohammed and the staff of Riad 107 made our time in Morocco a truly magical one! They were so helpful, booking trips for us, arranging airport pick-ups, suggestions for dining out....Myself and the ladies (whether you are a couple, group or family) would highly recommend it!

When first arriving at this Riad we were slightly worried about the surrounding area (we had never stayed in Morocco before) but we had absolutely no need for any worry. Our stay was the best, the cleanliness was impeccable and facilities that include massage and Hamman (definitely recommend) were fantastic. The location is perfect, so close to square and very safe. Personally (as a keen sunbather) the terrace was a perfect place to lie in the sun or chill in the evening. Best hostel stay!

Great Rhiad and Abdul was lovely. Given a little bit of inaccurate advice booking a tour to the Sahara which didn't seem to be via the company we thought it was.

Well located with very friendly and helpful staff. Breakfast is also fantastic.

• 4th Jun 2014

Unfortunately, the Riad was overbooked on the day we arrived. But the host made sure we had an alternative solution. We stayed later on two nights at Riad 107 and it was a good stay. The room are very tastefully furbished and comfortable. Staff is really friendly and helpful.

Very good Riad and staff extremely helpful Great place to relax

Es un lugar increíble para alojarse cuando vas a Marrakech, hermoso, limpio y el personal es muy amable me encanta mi estancia allí. It's an amazing place to stay in when you are going to Marrakech, beautiful, clean and staff is very friendly I love my stay there I loved it :)

• 21st May 2014
  • New Zealand

Beautiful hostel in the old medina. The breakfast is really good, the beds are comfortable, easy to find, and it's close to everything you need. Stay here!!

• 25th Apr 2014

The Riad was a little bit hard to find but they gave me a map from the streets around, so I could find the way back to the Medina and/or the Riad. It's placed near the Medina "Djemaa el Fna", the main Medina of Marrakesch. I had a small room with no windows but it was ok. The staff were very kind to me and the price was ok.

We had a wonderful time in Riad 107, Abdul and the staff were amazing. They cooked us dinner on the first night and it was probably one of the best meals we had the whole trip. The breakfasts were delicious, usually bread with some jams, coffee, different traditional pastries and freshly squeezed orange juice. The roof terrace was really relaxing and tranquil. Only thing was the lanes leading to the Riad, at first it can be a little intimidating but they are easy to memorize after a while.

• 25th Mar 2014

Everything is Great just felt on ourself

We really loved our stay at Riad 107. It was our best stay in the whole of morocco. It was spotlessly clean. The bed was very soft. They cleaned our room every day with new linen. The breakfast was amazing! The staff was also very friendly and helpful. I would like to recommend everybody to go here.

My mother and I stayed in Riad 107 for a few days in january and we had a lovely time there. Achmed is a very friendly and helpful host who has made sure we had a good stay. The breakfast is really good, and was usually served on the beautiful roof terrace. We also chose to have dinner in the hostel one night, which was really good, and we did the hamam in the riad. Everything was very clean and nice and the room was cleaned every day.

• 5th Jan 2014
  • Belgium

small but nice and clean rooms with a nice host, welcoming us and explaining everything when you were asking for it. Breakfast on the quiet, sunny terrace was a highlight with freshly made orange juice and marrocean bread. the riad is situated in one of the many back streets which make it a bit difficult to find.

• 21st Dec 2013
  • Switzerland

Good location, near the plaza, in the end they charge 2.5eur. per person a day. in general calm and good spot, is a bit inside the neighborhood so for the first night can be scary for who is not use to walk around, but in the end was safe.

Awsome riad to stay at, instantly relax as soon as you walk through the doors out of the craziness of Marrakech. ThE manager Abdel was amazing going out of his way to make our stay amazing, getting up at 530 am to walk us to our pick up point for an early hot air balloon ride, and making us breakfast an hour early for our early departure for our dessert excursion that he arranged four us. Hard to fault

I would never stay anywhere else in Marrakech! Riad 107 was fantastic. The staff catered to our every need and went above and beyond to make our stay comfortable, safe, and fun. Everything was impeccably clean, the food was delicious, and the incredible mint tea was served without even being requested! The airport shuttle service was greatly appreciated, as was the escort in and out of the maze-like streets. I would unreservedly recommend Riad 107.

This riad was a oasis in the desert. Very clean and the staff was unexpectedly friendly. If I ever go back to Marrakech, Riad 107 would be definitely my choise.

• 5th May 2013