Riad 107 Reviews

107 Derb Jdid, Douar Graoua, Marrakech, Morocco

The hostel was great! Clean , very pretty and relaxing. The staff is very nice and helpful , breakfast is good ( don't expect a big breakfast) I would definitely come back!! Mohamed was a great host to us!

We had the most wonderful stay at riad 107, one of the best places we've stayed at. The staff were really attentive, it's in a super location and the atmosphere at the riad is peaceful and welcoming. I would thoroughly recommend this place to anyone staying in Marrakech, especially ideal for couples. Thank you for a great stay!

A little bit expensive, but this riad is beautiful, clean, and quiet. Its best feature is the rooftop terrace, which is a great place to relax although there is no view. The location is very good, although difficult to find at first if you are arriving at night. The breakfast is OK.

This riad is lovely and affordable. Mohammed and the rest of the staff are friendly, kind and very helpful when it comes to day trips, directions and places to eat. It is helpful to book the airport transfer through the riad if you are arriving at night as it can be difficult to find. This riad is close to the souks, the main square and many tourist attractions! I enjoyed my time in Marrakech - it is a beautiful city!

This beautiful Riad is the perfect place to relax and unwind and escape the madness of Marrakech. The staff were immensely friendly and helpful and would go out their way to help. Breakfast on the roof terrace is the perfect way to start the day and there are plenty of spots around the Riad to sit and unwind. It's siruatws down a quiet lanebit tricky to find but Mohamad offered to lead us to the main square until we remembered the route and was more than more than happy to do so.

• 28th Mar 2015

Lovely stay, very friendly and helpful staff. Excellent filling breakfast and good central location! Sun terrace was lovely on the days when it was sunny.

Lovely riad with a great morocco charm and character, lovely helpful staff and fantastic food, I would highly recommend this hidden gem

Lovely atmospheric place about 10 minutes walk from the main square. Nice roof terrace and helpful staff.

Beautiful, good service. A bit difficult to find though.

Room walls are a little thin so sound carries and the location is a little difficult to find but the staff is very lively and attentive.

• 4th Jan 2015

Abdel, Mohammed and the team were very warm, gracious hosts. I was shown the best hospitality I've ever received from a hostel, more I can say than from other normal hotels I've stayed in. I looked forward to visiting this staff again on my next visit. For the rate I paid, it was an great hostel all in all. Grace Gerales/Switzerland

The RIad was perfect, it was a pleasant stay for my friends and I. Would definitely stay again in here, but the location is a bit hard for the first time because of the labyrinth alley, but when you already get used to it, it is pretty close to the market

An excellent hostel in a great location for a super price.

The cupboards in our room didn't lock so we didn't have a safe, and the front of house Mohammed was covering for his cousin Abdul and knew less about the area. However Riad 107 proved to be a wonderful place to stay - a haven of calm amidst the medina. Great location if you want to be close to the main Jma El Fnna square. Amazing dinner on our first night and the breakfast was a perfect start to the day. Lovely amenities supplied too - shampoo and shower gel. Overall a very pleasant experience!

• 25th Aug 2014

This was a great Riad to stay in. The staff are amazing and very helpful. Once you know where the Riad is, it is easy to find. The accommodations were very nice and clean and breakfast was delicious. Thank you!

Abdel, Mohammed and the staff of Riad 107 made our time in Morocco a truly magical one! They were so helpful, booking trips for us, arranging airport pick-ups, suggestions for dining out....Myself and the ladies (whether you are a couple, group or family) would highly recommend it!

When first arriving at this Riad we were slightly worried about the surrounding area (we had never stayed in Morocco before) but we had absolutely no need for any worry. Our stay was the best, the cleanliness was impeccable and facilities that include massage and Hamman (definitely recommend) were fantastic. The location is perfect, so close to square and very safe. Personally (as a keen sunbather) the terrace was a perfect place to lie in the sun or chill in the evening. Best hostel stay!

Great Rhiad and Abdul was lovely. Given a little bit of inaccurate advice booking a tour to the Sahara which didn't seem to be via the company we thought it was.

Well located with very friendly and helpful staff. Breakfast is also fantastic.

• 4th Jun 2014

Unfortunately, the Riad was overbooked on the day we arrived. But the host made sure we had an alternative solution. We stayed later on two nights at Riad 107 and it was a good stay. The room are very tastefully furbished and comfortable. Staff is really friendly and helpful.

View all Marrakech Bed and Breakfasts