Riad 107 Reviews

107 Derb Jdid, Douar Graoua, Marrakech, Morocco

The Riad was a little bit hard to find but they gave me a map from the streets around, so I could find the way back to the Medina and/or the Riad. It's placed near the Medina "Djemaa el Fna", the main Medina of Marrakesch. I had a small room with no windows but it was ok. The staff were very kind to me and the price was ok.

Everything is Great just felt on ourself

We really loved our stay at Riad 107. It was our best stay in the whole of morocco. It was spotlessly clean. The bed was very soft. They cleaned our room every day with new linen. The breakfast was amazing! The staff was also very friendly and helpful. I would like to recommend everybody to go here.

My mother and I stayed in Riad 107 for a few days in january and we had a lovely time there. Achmed is a very friendly and helpful host who has made sure we had a good stay. The breakfast is really good, and was usually served on the beautiful roof terrace. We also chose to have dinner in the hostel one night, which was really good, and we did the hamam in the riad. Everything was very clean and nice and the room was cleaned every day.

• 5th Jan 2014
  • Belgium

small but nice and clean rooms with a nice host, welcoming us and explaining everything when you were asking for it. Breakfast on the quiet, sunny terrace was a highlight with freshly made orange juice and marrocean bread. the riad is situated in one of the many back streets which make it a bit difficult to find.

• 21st Dec 2013
  • Switzerland

Good location, near the plaza, in the end they charge 2.5eur. per person a day. in general calm and good spot, is a bit inside the neighborhood so for the first night can be scary for who is not use to walk around, but in the end was safe.

Awsome riad to stay at, instantly relax as soon as you walk through the doors out of the craziness of Marrakech. ThE manager Abdel was amazing going out of his way to make our stay amazing, getting up at 530 am to walk us to our pick up point for an early hot air balloon ride, and making us breakfast an hour early for our early departure for our dessert excursion that he arranged four us. Hard to fault

• 10th Oct 2013
  • New Zealand

I would never stay anywhere else in Marrakech! Riad 107 was fantastic. The staff catered to our every need and went above and beyond to make our stay comfortable, safe, and fun. Everything was impeccably clean, the food was delicious, and the incredible mint tea was served without even being requested! The airport shuttle service was greatly appreciated, as was the escort in and out of the maze-like streets. I would unreservedly recommend Riad 107.

This riad was a oasis in the desert. Very clean and the staff was unexpectedly friendly. If I ever go back to Marrakech, Riad 107 would be definitely my choise.

• 5th May 2013