Riad 63 Reviews

Arset Aouzal 63, Dar El Bach Bab doukkala, Marrakech, Morocco

There is NO way the pictures on the site are the same hostel we were inside of. NO way.

Riad 63 was a run-down, tiny house. We called for directions several times but there was no response. It turns out, we were only permitted to stay for one evening because of "construction." The bedrooms had no doors. The beds were mats on the ground. It was dirty and the "staff" (just one man wandering around) was very aggressive. I was extremely uncomfortable and we left. Thankfully, I got my deposit back. There were no facilities, no cleanliness, no staff, and no atmosphere.

Friendly staff, quiet place, well located (right in the middle of a souk) though hard to find at first. By the time I went there, there were problems with one shower, I had to use the tap, otherwise everything was really worth the prize!

Very difficult to find. We booked ensuite bathroom, didnt get it but still paid the higher rate as it proved too difficult to explain to the young men on site (

• 29th Sep 2014
  • Mixed Group, 41+

We needed to pay 50 dirham per night if we wanted aircondition and the room itself was 60 dirham, so we thought that was a bit expensive.

View all Marrakech Bed and Breakfasts