Riad Al Akhawaine Reviews

42/52, Derb Bni Aich, Talaa Sghira, Grande porte Bab Boujloud fez maroc, Fez, Morocco

This was hands down the best place we stayed throughout our trip to Spain and Morocco. Our private room was gigantic with AC and a TV. Best breakfast out of anywhere, tons of breads, jams, eggs, yogurt, coffee and tea. I ate so much I would usually skip lunch. Mohammad who works evenings and all night is incredibly helpful and helped me shop for a iPhone charger when I lost it last minute and set up guides to the medina and the desert. I would suggest having their driver pick you up for 7 euro.

We really enjoyed ourselves in the city and in the Riadh. Your recommendations for places to find food and the local guide you booked for us were particularly helpful. Thankyou for an excellent stay!

• 3rd Jul 2015
  • All Male Group, 18-24

After spending time at sub par hostels in both Tangier and Chefchaoeun, I was weary that my (and my group's) time at the Riad would be similar, but thet Riad is unlike any hostel I've stayed in. I hesitate to even call the Riad a hostel, I felt like an honored guest in the house. The breakfast was divine, as were the rooms, and the location of the hostel. I'm sad I was not able to stay longer.

• 17th Apr 2015