Riad Al Akhawaine Reviews

42/52, Derb Bni Aich, Talaa Sghira, Grande porte Bab Boujloud fez maroc, Fez, Morocco

After spending time at sub par hostels in both Tangier and Chefchaoeun, I was weary that my (and my group's) time at the Riad would be similar, but thet Riad is unlike any hostel I've stayed in. I hesitate to even call the Riad a hostel, I felt like an honored guest in the house. The breakfast was divine, as were the rooms, and the location of the hostel. I'm sad I was not able to stay longer.

• 17th Apr 2015

Every aspect of the Riad was absolutely perfect, from the price, to the location, to the breakfast. I would recommend this hostel to everyone visiting Fes. It is small and intimate, and the staff is friendly and very helpful. They also know tons about the area surrounding the Riad and can recommend things to do and restaurants. The room we stayed in was lovely, and everything was kept very clean.

• 20th Mar 2015

The Riad's location is excellent, the staff is very friendly and the breakfast is delicious and very generous.

This was a phenomenal Riad. We loved everything about it. It's location was excellent, the staff exceedingly helpful, it had heat and hot water, and a rooftop clothesline for drying clothes that we hand washed. It was quiet and well located but just 1/4 block from the Main Street of the Medina. It felt very safe and secure. When we had to leave early one morning to catch a bus, they gave us a breakfast to take with us. This Riad far surpassed our expectations.

View all Fez Bed and Breakfasts