Riad Amlal Reviews

Rue El Gza, Derb Ezzamuri Sidi Bouaamar N� 128, Medina, Marrakech, Morocco

When we arrived in this hostel on 24 of December we had a reservation for a double room, but they had no room for us! Then they offered to find a room in another hotel, we agreed, but it was just terrible, very dirty and awful. We were very sad and the Chrismas was ruined. We decided to come back and agreed to stay in a dorm for lower price. The dorm was good, but it was not what we hoped for. It was our honeymoon and we wanted privacy. The owner appologised, it made our stay a bit better...

Really nice hostel, the riad itself was impressive in terms of what it looked like - such value for money! Clean, new bedsheets and towels every morning. Helpful and friendly staff, always looking to make sure that you're happy. Would definitely visit again.

• 15th Dec 2013
  • Wales

My stay at Riad Amlal was a great start to my trip around Morocco, and in fact one of the best hostels that I've stayed in around the world. The decor is quite amazing, but primarily, this place stands out due to the exceptional team running the place. What a great bunch.

I would recommend to anyone Riad Amlal. Great hostel ,! Really good bathroom facilities, and free tea! Love the fact the bed is made ready for you! The staff were very friendly and helpful. I arrived much earlier than my check in time and they did their best to get me in to a room early ,It was the best hostel i have ever been.It was very cleaned and there is private bathroom each room. And very nice lounge

Perfect place if you are on a budget but not want to stay in a (party) hostel. It is CLEAN! Spacious enough dorm

Particular place on the map of Marrakesh. You can feel the atmosphere of old Moroccan tradition. Beautiful and clean interior- spacious patio with stylish sofas and fountain in the middle, comfortable rooms with amazing tiles and reliefs on the walls. The owner is a friendly, very good speaking man, is able to give you advice about the city and the surroundings. I would highly recommend this place.

Locantion wasn't the best. Hard to find and during our stay we didn't feel very safe making our way home after dark!

They sell me a city tour by a guide, and it was sold as a shopping tour to the other guys. There were no comment on the city and he was saying it was realy a city tour and not a shopping one... They were friendly telling me they can post some cards for me, but none were sent ... So it makes me feels bad in the hostel and in Marrackech.

• 2nd Nov 2013

Hard to find but the staff there helped us and pickt us up while we were lost with our car in the city. Parking is close and please add a better description to find the location ;-) Warm welcome with a tee when we finally arrived!

Completely happy with my stay. My room was spacious and very clean. Staff were very friendly/accommodating and not overbearing with selling excursions. The space was very beautiful and I felt comfortable and safe. Location was also perfect.

Excellent place to stay. Beautiful space and friendly, open atmosphere and ambiance. A short walk to the main square in Marrakech. It would have been nice to have lockers available for rent for rooms.

• 21st Oct 2013

Great stay friendly staff and, comfy beds

1 2 Next » last »