8.4
Fabulous 131 Total Reviews
8.4
Fabulous 131 Total Reviews
Riad Amlal Located at Rue El Gza, Derb Ezzamuri Sidi Bouaamar N 128, Medina, Marrakech.
Morocco
Marrakech Marrakech 40000 Rue El Gza, Derb Ezzamuri Sidi Bouaamar N� 128, Medina
84% 131
31.6346389 -7.9946135
    Rooms available

11th Sep 2016
4.0

This place was a nightmare. It was the day of Eid al-Adha which is a big feast. I arrived the day before and asked if they would be closed for the feast. I was told no, So i booked one night and in the morning was the feast. I was supposed to go hang out with someone at noon, and found i was locked alone in my hostel for the whole day. i eventually broke out at night with pliers. i asked to please not pay for the nextday, because it was wasted and i was hungry. I got yelled at and told i was bad

• New Zealand, Female, 18-24
8th Jul 2016
8.0

A quiet but beautiful place to stay, the staff are super accommodating and happy to help in any way, including walking you places! The fan/air con didn't work which was no good, especially mid summer, but otherwise it was picturesque!

• Canada, Female, 18-24
5th Jul 2016
6.9

The hostel was located about 15 minutes by walk from the main square and a little further from the other main sights. The hostel was really nice but there weren't many people staying there when we were so the atmosphere wasn't great. The hosts were really nice though and they gave us great advice.

they were many people the time these girls were here, they even left the hostel at midnight and came back very late about 04:00 Am and they start bother the people were sleeping epecaily those they share the room with.Alos they are staying only for one night and normaly the check out at 11:00 none of the staff could awake them tell them to leave the room for cleaning, they slept untill very late in the afternoon. I don't know what atmosphere they want realy. also our hostel is very close to all attractions just between 10 to 15 max to any place you ike to visit in the city; these girls had 1 night with haft day in the city they haven't go to where to judje.

• USA, Female, 25-30
5th Jun 2016

I stayed at Riad Amlal for three nights, and Mustapha and the rest of the staff were very welcoming and friendly. Mustapha and his brother picked me up from the airport and invited me to eat dinner with them my first night there. The riad could be hard to find at first if you don't know where you're going, but it's actually in a good location, approximately 15 minutes walking distance from jmaa el fnaa. I was a female traveling alone and I felt completely safe in the area, even late at night.