Riad Atlas Marrakech

Fabulous 183 Total Reviews

• ashlerch2332
  • USA, Female, 31-40
16th Mar 2017

I had a great stay at the Riad! The facilities were clean and I had my own private room and bathroom, all clean and comfortable! The staff-especially Abdul and Rachid- were fantastic! They were always smiling and laughing with guests while providing tea and breakfast, or giving directions around the city. They bring an amazing energy to the Riad community! As a woman traveling alone I felt especially safe knowing I had Abdul and Rachid as my friends :)

27th Feb 2017

There is realy nothing I could say.... I am not in my home country and anybody should know that you can not expect the same as you will find in your own country..

2nd Feb 2017

I really enjoyed my stay at Riad Atlas the staff Moha and Rachid were so kind and helpful.the breakfast was só delicious in the rooftop.

17th Jan 2017

Very nice hostel close to the big square. The rooms are small but there is a big and cosy lounge-area. gratuitous breakfast on the rooftop is delicious and the hosts are very welcoming and helpful with tips about the city. Stayed there twice while in Morroco.

16th Jan 2017

Riad Atlas is a very nice hostel! The people here are very sweet and helpful and the breakfast is super good!

12th Jan 2017

The most friendly staff ever. We had so many great experiences in Marrakech because of the people working at the hostel. Beside of that they were just so friendly and made us feel like we were staying at friends instead of a hostel. Beside the location was perfect, the place full of atmosphere and the breakfest delicius. I can totally recommend this place to others.

• Malaysia, All Female Group, 18-24
14th Dec 2016

Our stay in this Riad was amazing thanks to our hosts - Rasyid and Mouha. They are friendly and very helpful which make my friends and I comfortable staying there. The FOOD WAS AMAZING - we're still dreaming about the omelette, tagine and the couscous Mouha. Thanks guys for the hospitality! Btw, they have a €2 tax per person per night which hostel bookers didn't mentioned. You guys will definitely enjoy this place because of how closed it is to the square and the souk.

• South Africa, Couple, 25-30
12th Dec 2016

Staff were very friendly and helpful, we planned our trip to the desert through them. Facilities and location were good and food was excellent .

• USA, Female, 18-24
24th Nov 2016
5.7

There is only one bathroom for people staying A rooms that are dorm style. The front desk people seem friendly at first but than randomly charge you for things when the website says otherwise. There is a curfew at 11pm. They push you to take these tours that only scam your money. The place was fine for how little I spent but the website needs to change what they actually offer because it is misleading.

• Austria, Female, 25-30
12th Nov 2016
3.1

The stay was awful. The staff was really rude and there was only one bathroom for the whole Riad. We also booked a 6 bed dorm and we had to sleep in a 8 bed dorm and paid the same amount. We had to asked for the towel and we didn´t get a second planket. Breakfast and Location were great....but all the other things not. I would not recommend to stay in that Riad.