Riad Atlas Marrakech Reviews

19 Derb Boufldail, Kennaria, 40000, Marrakech, Morocco

Disgusting bed and breakfast, lied about facilities. Didn't even have water for guests to drink.

After being in hostels I decided to explore another placer with a bit of luxury and I found this marvelous place. Thanks for everything! I will be back! Nice people, nice service!!

These are a great bunch of guys, couldn't be friendlier. The breakfast is also great and the rooms are great value for money. I highly recommend that you get them to arrange a taxi for you because the will meet you st the sooks and walk you to the riad (most riads are hard to find). I also recommend you buy duty free alcohol because alcohol is also hard to find in marakesh.

• 2nd May 2015

Riad Atlas was a lovely place to stay, just out of the way from the busy square and close to all the beautiful garden and a great place to explore the city. helpful staff, could have done with more mint tea, but that's just because its so good!!

My friends and I came at the end of April and had the best time staying here, the location is brilliant and the staff so friendly. The breakfast was great, though as a heads up, if you tell them when you want it, it wont be out served and ready for when you get up to the roof, get up there early if you want it on time. We were given mint tea on arrival and on our last night one of the staff members came and spoke to us about our stay and Moroccan tradition.

• 27th Apr 2015

Location was a little worrying at first, down a few dark and twisty alley ways. Though the porter tried to rip us off, it was lucky he knew where the Riad was. Hostel staff were amazing and very helpful. The Riad itself was very clean and I felt safe once inside. Good breakfast too. After a day or so, navigation back to the Riad was easy from cafe de France. One of my favourite hostels in Morocco. Recommend to everyone except maybe single female travellers, the walk back at night can be dodgy.

The Riad Atlas is a very cosy and peaceful place. The stuff is tremendously helpful and gentle ! The Riad offers a gerat Location, with all neceassary facilities and beautiful clean rooms.More over it has a wonderful calm terasse to relax off the celebrations outside. Its perfectly siuated in the Medina and even it´s some minutes far away its still close to the turbulent Jma el Fna. I would love to recomend this wonderful house to all those who are looking for an enchanting place to stay.

Had a great time, beautiful hostel, ran by two very friendly helpful guys. We found the hostel pretty easily with the directions given on here (which is saying something for Marrakech). Our room was lovely and clean as was the toilet and shower. Breakfast every morning lots of coffee and gorgeous orange juice, otherwise quite bread heavy. We staid on a quiet week, but there was a very relaxed chilled atmos. lots of space to relax and a nice roof terrace. Lots of tea too.

I love my stay! The riad was lovely and the staff very helpful and friendly. My only comment is that it's hard to find and they could do with putting some arrows up pointing the way.

• 14th Apr 2015