9.3
Superb 120 Total Reviews
9.3
Superb 120 Total Reviews
Riad Atlas Marrakech Located at 19 Derb Boufldail, Kennaria, 40000, , Marrakech.
Morocco
Marrakech 19 Derb Boufldail, Kennaria, 40000
93% 120
31.6251823 -7.9878759
    Rooms available

• England, Female, 18-24
20th Jul 2016

I loved my stay at Riad Atlas. The directions were easy to follow, and made this place easy to find, especially in comparison to places in the Medina Quarter. The staff were kind & friendly, the pool while small, was amazing. I felt genuinely safer in this neighbourhood overall than other parts of Marrakech. I only put the facilities down because the Wifi didn't work in my room as it was too far from the router, but was fast and it was just so hot even with a fan, but otherwise an amazing Riad!

• Canada, Female, 25-30
3rd Jul 2016

I was emailed by Ibrahim shortly after booking and helped me by arranging transportation from the train station in Marrakech to the hostel. I was travelling by myself late at night and I was a little nervous but his emails and transport arrangements helped me to relax. He picked me up from the taxi rank outside the big square and carried my luggage to the hostel and gave me yummy tea on arrival. He was so helpful with everything during my stay and the hostel is stunning!

• clairedwards
  • Australia, Female, 25-30
25th Jun 2016

Great place to stay in a fantastic location. Ibrahim was very helpful and the pool is very refreshing. I stayed longer than intended and will be back

• USA, Female, 25-30
24th Jun 2016

Super helpful staff, spacious clean and nice rooms with showers. Very close to market!! Recommend you set up airport pick up so someone can walk you there your first time. I'd really recommend this with any hostel/riad as the streets are kind of a maze and not well named. Once there just drop a pin on their wifi and then you can find your way back later (the little blue dot follows you even without wifi). ;)

• USA, Male, 41+
16th Jun 2016

A calm oasis in the midst of hectic Marrakech. This place is honestly one of the best hostels I've ever visited. The host, Ibrahim, is professional yet friendly and is willing to do anything to make his guests feel at home. The facilities are spotless, the terrace is a great place to hang out, and the pool offers a welcome respite after a hot day walking the medina. Can't say enough about this place. Cheers!

• Colombia, Female, 25-30
13th Jun 2016

Great decoration and lovely staff, they make you feel like at home

• USA, Female, 18-24
3rd Jun 2016

Amazing stay! Would highly recommend to anyone visiting Marrakech.

• kleinrenee86
  • USA, Couple, 25-30
28th May 2016

Loved our stay here!!! So clean and Abrahim and staff were so nice. Make sure you do the airport pick up bc you will not find it, the Riad is very close to everything, but so quiet when you are inside very peaceful. The breakfast was great and nice to have that included. We were able to keep our bags in the office when we went on a 3 day tour with no extra cost and added on 2 days to our stay after the tour bc we liked the Riad so much The only thing was there where no lockers in shared rooms

• Canada, Couple, 25-30
14th May 2016

Loved the place and the location. Nasser was amazing, extremely helpful and did provide great recommendations for places to visit and heads-up as new travelers to the city. He was great in setting us up for a our day trip and booking taxis to and from the airport. The Riad is located in the heart of old medina and was a hop, skip and jump to the souks, jemma el fnaa and hammam (we went to the medina spa - great for a couple).

• Singapore, Male, 18-24
5th Apr 2016

Nice hostel with great service. One of the friendliness staff I've ever met at a hostel! We had a good sleep here and were energized for our tour the next day.