Riad Atlas Marrakech Reviews

19 Derb Boufldail, Kennaria, 40000, Marrakech, Morocco

We had a great time at the hostel and the staff was really nice and helped us a lot. The only thing was that we had no door for our private bathroom. Anyway, we can totally recommend this place!

Amazing hostel in the heart of the medina. So close to the main square but so quiet at night still. Very accommodating staff who are always happy to help! Very clean environment and generally made us feel very relaxed and welcome. Very highly recommended

• 28th Sep 2014

Pichu was a great host. He spoke English well and was very friendly and helpful. He made our stay very enjoyable. The rooftop terrace is magnificent and it's very close the the big square. My only complaint was as follows: Riad Atlas was actually overbooked and I was not notified until we were in Marrakech literally walking through Jemma al Fna. We were told we were being taken to another riad (Les Deux Portes). After getting substantial confirmation that I was not being mislead or cheate

Lovely little traditional riad close to the old town. Great value for money and gave us a real feel of morrocco

a nice and cozy place at the heart of the city. very friendly staff that organized an airport transfer for us (200 DH) and an driver to take us into the mgoun ranges (for mountain climbing). brealkfast at the rooftop terrace with marvellous views over marrakesh.

• 7th Sep 2014

A really lovely Riad with great hosts! So helpful. Definatly get the taxi collection as it would really to find otherwise.

Staff were excellent, could not be more attentive and helpful. They speak good English and were very helpful when I wanted to pay part in Euros and part in Dirhams. If I come back to Marrakesh I would stay at RIad Atlas. Putting your feet in the cold pool at the end of a day\s sightseeing is HEAVEN. Good directions on the Hostel WOrld website. Keep following the road around and look out for no. 19 and a sign above the door saying \RIad Atlas\

We spent a wonderful week, we were greeted by a fantastic way to be redone and Lotfy two wonderful people, who were able to put us immediately at ease, and helped us to understand many things of marrakech, insegnadoci also their culture ... REAL FRIENDS !! The hotel is really very nice typical Moroccan breakfast also with very good products and nutrients. The location is great, within walking distance from Jaama El Fna, really comfortable! I recommend it to everyone, really very beautiful!

The road is a little daunting to arrive at, especially when dark as it is very windy; however inside the riad was quiet. Staff helpful and friendly (but sold us trip to desert 2 nights 100 MAD more than other hostels @ 900 pp). Room was not what we ordered (basic double just off the communal area) and no air con and at night extremely noisy due to other guests / staff outside our room until 3am. Changed the next evening night to a twin (ordered), still no aircon and still noisy.

We loved staying here! The staff were super friendly and helpful. The Riad is gorgeous too. The only problem was one of the rooms we booked didn't have air conditioning or a fan so it got pretty warm. The other room did have AC and was fine. Just double check your room as AC after you book. I would stay here again!

We had a great time in hotel atlas. The location is perfect! It is near the big square and all the shops en souqs. The atmosphere is really nice. the staff was really friendly and helpfull, they offer a lot of excursions. We went to the desert for one night and we had a great time. The breakfast was very good, so we really had a good time for this amount of money!! We will definitely choose this hotel again!

Riad Atlas was the best accommodations that we had the entire trip. The riad is so safe, clean and gorgeous that we decided to extant our stay. The staff was outgoing, friendly, and beyond helpful. They assisted us in orienting ourselves in a new city, finding tourist attractions, restaurants, and even set up an excursion into the Sahara desert for us. They taught us how to hangle and what prices are reasonable in the souk. They were available at any time to answer all of our questions.

• 22nd Jul 2014

Very kind and helpfull staff. We enjoyed our stay so much. Thank you :-)

• 19th Jul 2014
  • Denmark
  • Couple, 41+

I'd recommend this riad to everyone! The location is perfect, central but off an easy to follow sidestreet for peace and quiet. There's a pool, gorgeous terrace and the rooms are beautifully furnished (we stayed in two different ones). Ibrahim and the rest of the staff were really friendly and happy to answer any questions, and to provide any help necessary. All round great place to stay!

I stayed here for 5 days and I found this riad to be the best ever.The riad is very central to everything, it was spotlessly clean and ibrahim who is the manager is the best; very helpful with any information that you require in relation to travelling around Marrakech; I did not know my way around and he showed me the best way to get to and from the riad; He is extremely helpful with everything; Fantastic place and I would highly recommend this riad;

This is a fantastic place to stay. The facilities and rooms are excellent and the location is perfect - D'jema el fnaa is only a few moments walk from Atlas; easy to find, close enough to make it perfect base to explore whilst also far enough from the square to provide some welcome rest . The best thing about this place however is the staff, all of whom can not do enough to make you feel at home - Ibrahim in particular during our stay was welcoming, fun and interesting! Can't recommend enough!

• 1st Jul 2014

Excellent Riad. Stayed for 3 nights. Wonderful friendly staff.

• 24th Jun 2014

It is a nice and decent hostel near the main plaza, the staff can guide you to the hostel from the road so it is not a problem for being a bit difficult to find by yourself. The decoration and facilities are good with traditional taste, the breakfast was plentiful. Staff are very friendly and always with big smile on their face. It would be even better if the wi-fi signal is stronger in the room.

View all Marrakech Bed and Breakfasts