Riad Atlas Marrakech Reviews

19 Derb Boufldail, Kennaria, 40000, Marrakech, Morocco

Riad Atlas was the best accommodations that we had the entire trip. The riad is so safe, clean and gorgeous that we decided to extant our stay. The staff was outgoing, friendly, and beyond helpful. They assisted us in orienting ourselves in a new city, finding tourist attractions, restaurants, and even set up an excursion into the Sahara desert for us. They taught us how to hangle and what prices are reasonable in the souk. They were available at any time to answer all of our questions.

• 22nd Jul 2014

I'd recommend this riad to everyone! The location is perfect, central but off an easy to follow sidestreet for peace and quiet. There's a pool, gorgeous terrace and the rooms are beautifully furnished (we stayed in two different ones). Ibrahim and the rest of the staff were really friendly and happy to answer any questions, and to provide any help necessary. All round great place to stay!

I stayed here for 5 days and I found this riad to be the best ever.The riad is very central to everything, it was spotlessly clean and ibrahim who is the manager is the best; very helpful with any information that you require in relation to travelling around Marrakech; I did not know my way around and he showed me the best way to get to and from the riad; He is extremely helpful with everything; Fantastic place and I would highly recommend this riad;

This is a fantastic place to stay. The facilities and rooms are excellent and the location is perfect - D'jema el fnaa is only a few moments walk from Atlas; easy to find, close enough to make it perfect base to explore whilst also far enough from the square to provide some welcome rest . The best thing about this place however is the staff, all of whom can not do enough to make you feel at home - Ibrahim in particular during our stay was welcoming, fun and interesting! Can't recommend enough!

• 1st Jul 2014

Excellent Riad. Stayed for 3 nights. Wonderful friendly staff.

• 24th Jun 2014

It is a nice and decent hostel near the main plaza, the staff can guide you to the hostel from the road so it is not a problem for being a bit difficult to find by yourself. The decoration and facilities are good with traditional taste, the breakfast was plentiful. Staff are very friendly and always with big smile on their face. It would be even better if the wi-fi signal is stronger in the room.

wonderful Riad near Djemaa El Fna square rooms are large, clean, we really liked the breakfast offered by the riad I also thank the staff who do a great job.thnks riad atlas kanaria

• 5th Apr 2014

The riad was great and the staff were also. Very friendly and accommodating. They show you exactly how to get to the square and how to get back so you don't forget. I thought I might get lost but it actually isn't too hard. The WIFI was high speed and the breakfast was excellent (especially the eggs). I would stay again and would suggest to friends.

• 4th Apr 2014
  • Saudi Arabia

I've been to Marrakech a few times now and Riad Atlas has been one of the best riads i've stayed in! The room was clean and comfortable, breakfast was so tasty, rooftop terrace was beautiful and a great place to relax, and it was really close to the main square but also tucked into the medina perfectly just enough so it was away from the hustle and bustle. And the guys running the place were really sweet and accommodating, i will miss them a lot! I would definitely stay here again!

The riad is a two minute walk from the square and it is beautifully decorated. The attention to detail in the rooms is really lovely. They were most helpful, we had to leave for our tour before breakfast is usually served so they did one early just for us. I would definitely stay here again.

• 2nd Apr 2014

We have just spent 4 nights in this charming, beautiful Riad. My first trip to Morocco and Marrakech in particular. After being led down mysterious, but completely safe alleyways, having been met by staff (loveliest person) we arrived at a typical Moroccan doorway and within seconds into a beautiful courtyard central to the building. We were welcomed by the owner and again within seconds given welcoming mint tea, while we filled in our forms. Our room was in terrasse and was the most comfort

• 1st Apr 2014
  • Argentina

This is one of the most beautiful riads you can possibly stay in. It is very tastefully decorated and has a lot of charater to it. We booked the riad transfer (they will email you once you have made the booking) and it is definitely a must as it might be a little hard to find by yourself. I cannot comment on the staff's service and hospitality enough. They were nothing less than accommodating and rooms was so cleans , breakfast was more then enough orange jus was so fresh!! thank u so much

• 31st Mar 2014

We stayed in this Riad 3 night and it was an excellent experience! Everything is beautiful here, very clean and the staff is very kind and friendly! Very gorgeous breakfast (try the mesmee!)! Just 5 minutes far from Jamaa El Fna, a little bit difficult to find, but once you know where it is then it will be easyier. We will never forget Pitch Oh :)

• 4th Mar 2014

Don't book this hotel through this website. It took an hour to find it (print out directions - maps are useless) as they never replied to our request for an airport transfer. When we arrived they offered us lovely mint tea and water, but they clearly weren't expecting us/hadn't got the booking. There were building works in the pool so they passed us off to another Riad telling us it was owned by same people. Very hospitable for the 15mins we were there! But should've booked direct with them.

• 22nd Feb 2014