Riad Atlas Marrakech

Fabulous 209 Total Reviews
Fabulous 209 Total Reviews

• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
22nd Jun 2017

The guy at the Riad was so so nice! Super helpful in meeting at the square to walk to the riad because it would be impossible to find with just google maps. He even gave us breakfast on the morning we left very early. Great location as well because it was quiet yet easy walking distance to the market and everything in the medina. A great value!

• Australia, Female, 18-24
16th Jun 2017

When i first arrived, i was amazed by the traditional design of the building, the warmth of the staff and how they welcomed me with a cup of Moroccan mint tea. My stay was great, the swimming pool and dinner were was my best. I do recommend the place highly.

• Switzerland, Female, 18-24
16th Jun 2017
5.4

The room didn't look like it was pictured on the photos. The AC was dripping and the carpet was soaked in water. The shower head was broken as well. The staff was neither friendly nor competent.

• England, Female, 18-24
7th Jun 2017

I loved the place so much! it was very nice having an indoor swimming pool especially after a long walk under the hot sun of Marrakech . Also the staff are very welcoming and amazing.

• USA, Female, 18-24
7th Jun 2017

I had a great time during my stay! the staff is amazing, the design of the Riad is nice and also the terrace is very beautiful. recommended

• Australia, Male, 18-24
7th Jun 2017

I booked one night and I ended up staying more nights. The staff is great if you got to know them well. Very nice courtyard with an indoor swimming pool. Recommended

• Canada, Female, 18-24
7th Jun 2017

I loved so much, the swimming pool is amazing, the food on the rooftop terrace is very delicious. The staff is very kind and helpful. will stay again.

5th Jun 2017

Fantastic stay with great staff. They helped us set up a desert tour and let us leave our bags, felt completely sae and very friendly. Asked us to join them while breaking the fast during Ramadan. Will definitely miss the staff, and would recommend to anybody. The place was clean and beautiful, great rooftop terrace.

21st Apr 2017
2.6

Warning! Been to 44 hostels & this was my most annoying experience ever. I chose this very hostel for certain reasons (particularly to meet people). When I arrived, the "manager" told me that the hostel was overbooked and they'd move me to a friend's riad nearby. If you travel alone in Marrakesh with all your belongings, you don't have much choice. That riad (not nearby) had no hostel atmosphere at all - boring. I booked nearly 3 months (!) in advance, so they really could've told me beforehand!

• Germany, Male, 18-24
16th Apr 2017

staff even picked us up close by bc we had trouble to find it. very pleasant. stayed in a 4-bed-room without windows, outlet didn't work what was kind of annoying. very nice living room, breakfast was excellent