Riad Atlas Marrakech

Fabulous 197 Total Reviews
Fabulous 197 Total Reviews

21st Apr 2017
2.6

Warning! Been to 44 hostels & this was my most annoying experience ever. I chose this very hostel for certain reasons (particularly to meet people). When I arrived, the "manager" told me that the hostel was overbooked and they'd move me to a friend's riad nearby. If you travel alone in Marrakesh with all your belongings, you don't have much choice. That riad (not nearby) had no hostel atmosphere at all - boring. I booked nearly 3 months (!) in advance, so they really could've told me beforehand!

• Germany, Male, 18-24
16th Apr 2017

staff even picked us up close by bc we had trouble to find it. very pleasant. stayed in a 4-bed-room without windows, outlet didn't work what was kind of annoying. very nice living room, breakfast was excellent

14th Apr 2017
6.6

They were great with communication. My flight was delayed and they told me what to wait for and get on. They even picked me up when I got to the square. The location was pretty scary. It was at the end of an ally way. Easy to be followed. The community bathroom was small and could have been better. There was a pool but I had no time to check it out. Breakfast on the terrace was amazing. Abdel was very friendly and helpful! I paid for four nights but stayed one.

• ashlerch2332
  • USA, Female, 31-40
16th Mar 2017

I had a great stay at the Riad! The facilities were clean and I had my own private room and bathroom, all clean and comfortable! The staff-especially Abdul and Rachid- were fantastic! They were always smiling and laughing with guests while providing tea and breakfast, or giving directions around the city. They bring an amazing energy to the Riad community! As a woman traveling alone I felt especially safe knowing I had Abdul and Rachid as my friends :)

27th Feb 2017

There is realy nothing I could say.... I am not in my home country and anybody should know that you can not expect the same as you will find in your own country..

2nd Feb 2017

I really enjoyed my stay at Riad Atlas the staff Moha and Rachid were so kind and helpful.the breakfast was só delicious in the rooftop.

17th Jan 2017

Very nice hostel close to the big square. The rooms are small but there is a big and cosy lounge-area. gratuitous breakfast on the rooftop is delicious and the hosts are very welcoming and helpful with tips about the city. Stayed there twice while in Morroco.

16th Jan 2017

Riad Atlas is a very nice hostel! The people here are very sweet and helpful and the breakfast is super good!

12th Jan 2017

The most friendly staff ever. We had so many great experiences in Marrakech because of the people working at the hostel. Beside of that they were just so friendly and made us feel like we were staying at friends instead of a hostel. Beside the location was perfect, the place full of atmosphere and the breakfest delicius. I can totally recommend this place to others.

• Malaysia, All Female Group, 18-24
14th Dec 2016

Our stay in this Riad was amazing thanks to our hosts - Rasyid and Mouha. They are friendly and very helpful which make my friends and I comfortable staying there. The FOOD WAS AMAZING - we're still dreaming about the omelette, tagine and the couscous Mouha. Thanks guys for the hospitality! Btw, they have a €2 tax per person per night which hostel bookers didn't mentioned. You guys will definitely enjoy this place because of how closed it is to the square and the souk.