9.3
Superb 125 Total Reviews
9.3
Superb 125 Total Reviews
Riad Atlas Marrakech Located at 19 Derb Boufldail, Kennaria, 40000, , Marrakech.
Morocco
Marrakech 19 Derb Boufldail, Kennaria, 40000
93% 125
31.6251823 -7.9878759
    Rooms available

17th Aug 2016
5.1

The rooms are way too hot. Had very uncomfortable sleeps. Bathrooms aren't great. Spend a little extra money and stay in a proper riad for a more relaxing and enjoyable experience.

• Singapore, Male, 25-30
4th Aug 2016

Having a hard time sleeping at night during the summer as there was no AC nor fan in the room. However, its a nice riad and Ibrahim was very friendly.

• England, Female, 25-30
3rd Aug 2016

Staff were great and the place is spotlessly clean, with a lovely dip-pool for escaping the heat. Soufian was particularly attentive and friendly when helping the guests. I gave a lower mark for security as there's no lockers to lock away valuables, and when I gave my stuff to the staff, I later found them just left on the top of a cabinet in the office. Some of the other guests were complaining that it was too hot in the dorms because there is no a/c, nor fans. I was OK with a cold shower.

• England, Female, 18-24
20th Jul 2016

I loved my stay at Riad Atlas. The directions were easy to follow, and made this place easy to find, especially in comparison to places in the Medina Quarter. The staff were kind & friendly, the pool while small, was amazing. I felt genuinely safer in this neighbourhood overall than other parts of Marrakech. I only put the facilities down because the Wifi didn't work in my room as it was too far from the router, but was fast and it was just so hot even with a fan, but otherwise an amazing Riad!

• Canada, Female, 25-30
3rd Jul 2016

I was emailed by Ibrahim shortly after booking and helped me by arranging transportation from the train station in Marrakech to the hostel. I was travelling by myself late at night and I was a little nervous but his emails and transport arrangements helped me to relax. He picked me up from the taxi rank outside the big square and carried my luggage to the hostel and gave me yummy tea on arrival. He was so helpful with everything during my stay and the hostel is stunning!

• clairedwards
  • Australia, Female, 25-30
25th Jun 2016

Great place to stay in a fantastic location. Ibrahim was very helpful and the pool is very refreshing. I stayed longer than intended and will be back

• USA, Female, 25-30
24th Jun 2016

Super helpful staff, spacious clean and nice rooms with showers. Very close to market!! Recommend you set up airport pick up so someone can walk you there your first time. I'd really recommend this with any hostel/riad as the streets are kind of a maze and not well named. Once there just drop a pin on their wifi and then you can find your way back later (the little blue dot follows you even without wifi). ;)

• USA, Male, 41+
16th Jun 2016

A calm oasis in the midst of hectic Marrakech. This place is honestly one of the best hostels I've ever visited. The host, Ibrahim, is professional yet friendly and is willing to do anything to make his guests feel at home. The facilities are spotless, the terrace is a great place to hang out, and the pool offers a welcome respite after a hot day walking the medina. Can't say enough about this place. Cheers!

• Colombia, Female, 25-30
13th Jun 2016

Great decoration and lovely staff, they make you feel like at home

• USA, Female, 18-24
3rd Jun 2016

Amazing stay! Would highly recommend to anyone visiting Marrakech.