Riad Baba Reviews

Berb Ziyat, Fez, Morocco

I didn't get the room that I actually booked, so in the end I payed a lot of money for a deluxe dobleroom but I had a simple room with two seperated beds. I don't know if it's the mistake, but it happened to me with all the reservations in morroco, that there where problems with my reservation.

We arrived at Riad Baba and there had been an issue with our booking, so there was not a room available for us. The staff was so helpful and arranged for us to stay at their other property nearby; they even guided us to the new lodgings since it was late and navigating the medina is confusing. The staff was professional and helpful and I would recommend this or any of their other properties. Thanks for a great stay!

Breakfast was tasty. Room was big and nice.

View all Fez Bed and Breakfasts