Riad Baraka Reviews

12 derb Ben Yakoub Chefchaouen, 91000, Chefchaouen, Morocco

We had an amazing stay at Riad Baraka! I would highly recommend it

• 14th Nov 2014

Riad Baraka is the perfect, clean, friendly hostel that you're looking for in Morocco. The breakfast is delicious and well made. The rooms are pretty and clean. The owner Anne is fun and keeps track of all the small details that makes a hostel great. One of the employees Toby also made us feel very welcome and helped us sort out a bus ticket to Fez. All in all, a great experience and a location that I would recommend to anyone looking for a clean, affordable place to stay in Chefchaouen.

• 8th Nov 2014

Loved Riad Baraka! This place is amazing. Rooftop terrace is breathtaking! Highly recommend!

We had a wonderful time at Riad Baraka - it's beautifully kept, clean and the staff are all very friendly. The terrace is amazing and the breakfasts are delicious! Only disadvantage is that there are only 2 showers and 2 toilets available for the whole hostel, which can be a bit crowded when it's full.

The place is gorgeous and spotless clean, hot water is really hot, and location could not be better. Whether it is or isn't recommended for couples will depend on how long other guests are staying in the rooftop terrace: in our first night, it was unfortunately loud after way past midnight :( Facilities are ok, but it's a pity though that it doesn't have a kitchen or more toilets. Owner is nice, but since it's owned by a British family, you won't get much of Moroccan culture while staying here.

Easily the best hostel I've stayed in for a long while, friendly, perfectly located, great atmosphere everything you need, just stay here if you're in chefchaouen!

Excellent hostel.. Breakfast is extra, but is very nice! One day shower was cold and breakfast wasn't available, but I don't think these problems usually happen? The rooftop is the best I've seen so far in hostels. Just the experience at dawn or sunset, looking at Chefchaouen while the call to prayers sound around you, is amazing! Please add some more shadowy corners to the rooftop! Otherwise excellent job!

The staff is great and very hepfull. The place is SUPER clean(an oasis in a country with a different concept of clean). There's is a beautiful terrace were is very nice to hang out and meet people from everywhere. We had an excellent time in this hostel and definitively would love to come back.

• 18th Oct 2014

Absolutely beautiful Hostel. Fantastic staff, very helpful, especially Maria! Very clean and well maintained. Unfortunately only one bathroom on the top floor but this was never really a huge issue. Best breakfast I had in Morocco including the best coffee. Perfect location, easy to find, very central in the Medina but close to the Medina entrance as well.

Hands down, one of the best hostels I've ever stayed at and truly made my Marrakech experience. Very knowledgable and attentive staff! Shisha and tea service 24-hours a day. Seriously, I have nothing bad to say about this place!

Riad Baraka is such a great place! Everybody is just chillin on the roof so you get in touch with other people there very quick. Its just a great atmosphere there. Everything else at that place is also perfect. It´s very nice, clean and perfectly located in the medina!

Friendly staff, it's a pitty I can't say the same about hostel's owner. Breakfast is offered fot 25 mad and it's not worth it because you can have a typical morrocan breakfast in the main square for the same price.

So far the best hostel I've stayed in and I have a feeling it will remain the best. I will also miss Anne!

Giving away 100% doesn't happen often when reviewing a Hostel We stayed in a private room - ensuite bathroom and it was just perfect. The Hostel and rooms are really nice decorated, it's very clean, owner & staff are all very nice, location is superb and easy to find, rooftop terrace has one of the best views over the Town and the optional breakfast for 25 mad only is also great. It's not the cheapest but without doubt one of the best in Chefchaouen!

Super hostel: super nice staff, super atmosphere, super clean, super rooms.

What to thank the staff at riad baraka for a brilliant time and stay there.ANN the owner could not do enough for my stay ,the place is a credit to her ,thanks Robert, p.s hope to see you soon.

• 22nd Sep 2014

very nice breakfast! very clean! very accessible! メインゲートからすぐ近くですごく良かったです!他の宿の朝食がほぼパンなのに対し、25dh別途かかりますが、フルーツメインのおしゃれな朝食ですごく良かったです! ただ、主のアンは結構気が強く、同じ日に泊まってた日本人にかなりあたりが強かったかと。あと、ここで両替してもらいましたが、確実外の銀行ですれば良かったという感じでした。 でもすごく綺麗で可愛くて、連泊なのにシーツも交換してくれたり、何よりもメディナ内では飲めないとおもってたものがテラスで飲めるのが最高でした。また泊まりたい。

Anne made us feel very well looked after. Great location within the medina with a fantastic roof terrace looking out towards the mountains.

Accidentally I booked three single private room for two nights. I wanted to stay dorm room so I asked to the owner that if it's possible could you arrange me for dorm room? But it was not totally acceptable for them. So first day I payed for three bed and second day I payed for two beds( hostel could arranged two person for me) . And I didn't feel like to negotiate with them because the owner talks like aggressive and high handed to me. I was really uncomfortable at this hostel.

This is one of the best hostels I have ever stayed in! Anne the host is amazing and she gives this motherly vibe that makes you feel as if you were at home! She and her staff (monsif and Mohammad) are so helpful and kind! I loved every minute there! They even have these organised tours that give you the best insight into Chefchaouen life- waterfalls, jungles and special farms! I couldn't recommend this place enough! Thanks Anne!!

« first « Prev 1 2 3