Riad Baraka Reviews

12 derb Ben Yakoub Chefchaouen, 91000, Chefchaouen, Morocco

Without a doubt the best hostel in Chefchaouen and near the top across Morocco. Picturesque blue decor in the heart of Chaouen's blue alleys. Unbeatable location, piping hot showers, clean facilities, great roof, beautiful design, quality breakfasts that give you a break from the mundane breakfast choices at other hostels, and solid wifi. Minor points deducted because the British lady (the owner) wasn't very nice and because they don't have large lockers. Overall, staying here is a no brainer.

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed at! The staff was very friendly and helpful, the building is beautiful, and the price is excellent. They even helped us book taxis for a hike. It's the perfect spot to explore Chaouen from, and I'd definitely recommend it to anyone tired of the usual Moroccan hotel experience.

Great hostel, amazing staff, really good vibes. My only nitpick would be the fact that there are only two showers and two toilets, which might be a problem in high season.

Brilliant experience. Highly recommend - thanks again!

• 17th Jan 2016
  • India

Had a great time in Riad Baraka, staff was very kind and location is superb. The couple double bed room was beautiful and bathroom was clean. We think it is great for couples.

• 6th Dec 2015
  • Spain

Great location right in the medina and a great place to meet others and hang out. Staff is very friendly and helpful! Would definitely recommend this hostel!

Nice and cosy place in the centre of Chefchaouen. Morrocan interior, but not one Moroccon person that works there - so really a backpackers island.. The best breakfast I had during my hole trip, no kitchen but good recommandations for cheap and good places to eat in the neighbourhood. Make reservations though because it looks like it's always full! :)

Had such a peaceful stay with you guys! Lovely staff, great atmosphere and amazing rooftop! Thanks again!

Road Baraka is in a great location to explore Chefchaouen. The beds were really comfy and the terrace is great to hang out to see the views of the town.

What an amazing hostel, one of the best hostel stays I have had. The staff are really friendly and helpful, couldn't recommend it more. Thank you!

I had the most relaxing time of my life at Baraka. An excellent location, an excellent staff, great breakfasts. I would definitely stay again!

Absolutely number one on my list of favourite hostels. I've been backpacking for 40 years (and am a life member of YHA) and this is absolutely my favourite place on the planet. I give it 10/10 in every category. Need I say more. Stay three nights minimum: one day for the Medina, and one day for hiking up Jebel El Kelaa. I'm coming to this magical place again (for an extended period) as soon as I can manage it.

A great crew working there! And the view from the terrace was amazing! Thanks for a great stay

Without a doubt, the place to stay in Chefchaouen. I have backpacked in 30 countries, and this has got to be the top 5 hostels I have stayed in.. My favorite roof deck of any Road in Morocco also. Yummy breakfast and wonderful staff. Please very clean and comfortable facilities. I was there solo and met all sorts of fun people.

Had an awesome time here! Rooms are fantastic, well furnished, and clean. Roof is amazing. Staff is really nice. Wish there was more than one toilet, but it's not terrible.

What a wonderful place!

My favourite hostel in Chefchaoen, if not the world. A beautifully restored Riad, worth it for the roof-terrace alone.

Very chill and welcoming. Rooftop is incredible. Breakfast was cheap and tasty.

Very vert beautiful, calm and friendly hostel which resonates with me till know. I made a video about my stay in Chafchauen, and you can see Baraka there - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TnRdqkZ_XHM

Riad Baraka is makes magical Chefchaouen even better. The staff are really super nice (shoutout to Monsif!) the rooms and bathrooms always comfy and clean and the breakfasts amazing. The terrace is definitely something you have to experience for yourself. This place has an amazing vibe and atmosphere, a great place to meet people, explore the medina and really feels like home. I can't wait to go back one day! Thank you for everything.

« first « Prev 1 2 3