Riad Dar Tamlil Reviews

Rue Riad Zitoun El Quedim, Derb Lakhdar no 7 Marrakech medina, Marrakech, Morocco

Perfect hostel very close to the square. Clean an beautiful room, bathroom and patio. Welcoming staff. Nice breakfast. We loved it and we would recommend it. Regards from Spain.

• 15th Sep 2015
  • Spain

Wonderful place and lovely staff. Breakfast was really good and the location excellent!

• 8th Sep 2015

Pros Lovely traditional feel and decor, and in a great location. The staff were accommodating and friendly. I would definitely stay again. Cons There was no variety with breakfast. No safe provided. Language barrier was difficult.

The host was extremely friendly, the location is ideal (just a 3min walk from the main square) and the room and atrium seemed authentically Moroccan. I would recommend this riad 100%.

We had a very stay, staff were friendly and very helpful.

• 27th Jun 2015

We had a wonderful stay at Riad Dar Tamlil - such a peaceful, quiet, sunny, beautiful place! Staff were always friendly, our room on the first floor was great and the roof terrace as well!

• 19th Jun 2015

The hostel is in a location 3 minutes from the square but on a street that wasn't my favorite. The hostel is like a little oasis inside and I had the best Chicken Tajine here out of every restaurant I ate at in Morocco.

My friend and I are just back from 4 nights in Riad Dar Tamlil and I can say that it was one of the best Hostelworld finds yet. Abdul is a fantastic host who went above and beyond to make sure we were comfortable and happy in Marrakech (even getting out of his bed extra early one day to go and buy us breakfast and exchange money for us so we didn't have to ourselves.) The room was a perfect size and the Riad has a beautiful terrace which looks on to Moroccan rooftops and sunsets. Thanks Abdul!!

We stayed on the lower level, in a 3-person room with private ensuite bathroom. Other than a bit of musty dampness in the room that was cleared with a fan and opening the door for a bit, all worked well to meet our needs. This Riad has free wifi that worked consistently well and there’s also a wonderful rooftop area for relaxing. We were greeted with Moroccan tea and sweets along with a big smile… the wonderful complementary breakfasts and the location … only minutes away from Jemaa El Fna.

EGreat location in the bazaar and close to Jebel el fna. Staff very helpful - got our bus tickets for the next day for us!

View all Marrakech Bed and Breakfasts