Riad Dia Reviews

Zefriti No. 6, El Ksour, Place D'Jeema el Fna, Marrakech, Morocco

The hostel was wonderful. It was my first voyage solo and I met some incredible people that made it wonderful. Hostel is very friendly to solo voyagers and one can meet others easily. Me and a couple other voyagers had the lovely chance to go to a Bar with mohammed where he sang and there were other performers. It was quite a lovely night. Only a couple of bathrooms and showers but I didn't have any problems with this.

• 4th Feb 2016

The staff were amazing and super helpful. We were two young women travelling alone and they were great about arranging guides or giving us advice for anything we needed. The atmosphere was really nice and I would definitely reccomend it.

• 3rd Feb 2016

Had an absolutely brilliant stay at Riad Dia! It's a super relaxed place but also social enough to meet fellow travellers and have a good time. The staff there are wonderful. Mohamed deserves a special mention. This man is the heart and soul of this hostel. From the welcoming, to the organising of tours, right down to his incredible singing and guitar skills, he alone will make staying at Riad Dia worth it.

• 2nd Feb 2016

Value for money with great staff such as Mohamed and Mehdi with good voice,very friendly and will go the extra mile to make your stay a memorable one. Probably one of the best hostels I've stayed so far. Made 2 returns here because it was an excellent experience. Free good tea all day and all night. Big ups tl Riad Dia

• 31st Jan 2016
  • Singapore

They were extremely hospitable and welcoming. They were very accommodating towards us with anything and everything we needed. Thank you very much

The staff was amazing, they were able to able us with finding good places to eat and things to do around town. They easily booked our camel riding excursion for us. The breakfast and mint tea were amazing, and the hostel environment was warm and inviting. One of the staff members plays guitar and sings for the guests, it is beautiful. The location is perfect, only one minute walking distance away from the market for shopping and great food. There is a rooftop sitting area which is also beautiful

• 29th Jan 2016

The staff was amazing! They are so nice and helpful. The Riad was so cute and a fun place to stay.

• 29th Jan 2016

Very nice staff and atmosphere :)

• 25th Jan 2016

Spent 2 nights in this hostel, rooms are super detailed and very Moroccan. The bathroom was cool too, the hostel has a sweet terrace and the free breakfast tea and coffee was a bonus., close to the square and the staff are always asking how your day is etc there's also tortoises on the roof!!

• 25th Jan 2016

I stayed in Riad Dia during my stay in Marrakech and I can honestly say this is the best hostel I've ever been to. The location is great, design is exotic and the staff were super welcoming and friendly! I would highly recommend to stay here.

• 22nd Jan 2016
  • New Zealand

I had a great time at Dia Riad. I spent two weeks in Morocco, in and out of Marrakesh; and each time I would return to the Dia Riad. Great location right in the square. All the staff were welcoming from the first day to the last day that I stayed. Especially Mohammad. He was a great host who showed me around time, helped me plan my trip, and just was there to hang out. I highly recommend the Dia Riad!!

Arriving to the hostel already felt like home. The hostel organized a pick up from the airport so we did not have to worry about directions. There was a staff member waiting for us and guiding us to the hostel (it is a bit tricky to find for the first time). He was the sweetest person, explaining us very patiently everything while drinking our first Moroccan whiskey (mint tea). Soon, the staff members were like family to us and helped us with small favors too. We felt like home!

• 16th Jan 2016

I cannot recommend this hostel enough. Mohammed and the staff were incredible and able to help with anything necessary. The Sahara trip they organized went off without a hitch and was amazing. The atmosphere is perfect. A great courtyard sits in the center of the hostel where everyone hangs out. It is a quick walk from the city center. I do highly recommend watching their video on how to find the hostel though. I could not find any maps that accurately detailed the maze of alleys.

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed in! Great atmosphere, very friendly and helpful staff. I booked for one night but stayed for 5. Also booked a tour in the mountains and desert through the hostel which was very good. Have had the best time in this hostel.

Riad Dia is the best hostel in marrakesh and Karim and Mohamed are great musicians and they can sing up to six languages. Definitely recommended!

• 14th Jan 2016

Once again Kareem Mohammed and mehdee who can't speak English but still manages to interact so well with guests made me feel so welcome will definitely come back again I hope their still there when I come back !!

Right in the middle of the Medina next to the main square. Everything about this place is great. The spa that you see in the photos isnt active during the winter months, which I was a bit disapointed by. But there is another hotel pool that is about one block away that you can use if you really want a swim which is really cool. The rooms are really crammed which is really irritating, you can't put your bags anywhere and everyone is on top of everyone else basically. Take a few beds out.

Amazing place with great vibes!! Karim and Mohammed made me feel so welcome and happy. They work really hard to make the people staying at the Riad Dia feel at home. Mohammed's live music shows at night were the best!!:) I'd highly recommend staying here

Absolutely brilliant. Can't fault it at all. Best hostel in Morocco.

• 9th Jan 2016

A place that really felt like home. The staff, karim and Mohammed in particular, were so friendly, very attentive and really helpful. On top of that everyone we met at the hostel was great, it is the perfect atmosphere for meeting people whether you are travelling solo or in a group. Also look forward to the music of Mohammed, singing in 6 different languages, most evenings! Really can't overstate how good it was. One of the best hostel experiences I have ever had. Thank you

• 7th Jan 2016