Superb 505 Total Reviews
Superb 505 Total Reviews
Riad Dia Located at Zefriti No. 6, El Ksour, Place D'Jeema el Fna, Marrakech.
Morocco
Marrakech Marrakech 40000 Zefriti No. 6, El Ksour, Place D'Jeema el Fna
91% 505
31.6259338 -7.9916100
    Rooms available

25th Apr 2016

The staff here are welcoming and friendly and ready to share their knowledge of Marrakech and Morocco. They are always smiling and ready to get you whatever you need. The facilities aren't the best but the staff more than more make up for it.

• USA, Female, 18-24
23rd Apr 2016

A great place to stay, the staff were very accommodating to our large group. I would definitely stay there again my next time in Marrakech.

• Scotland, Male, 18-24
23rd Apr 2016

the best hostel I have ever stayed at, and ive stayed in many the world over. It's clean, fun, cheap, friendly, safe, secure, welcoming and the staff are fantastic. The breakfast is generous, the wifi is great, the comom area is frankly awesome, the beds are comfortable, a great hostel. On a sidenote, I suffered a medical emergency during my stay and Usamma, a staff member, was incredibly helpful and genuinely, might have saved my life. don't usually write reviews but they really deserve it. T

• Slovakia, Male, 31-40
19th Apr 2016

The best location close to square. Good value for the price. Normal cleaningness and facilities for price. Very friendly staff especially ahmed oussama Nawal Abdelah haj and Karima taking very nice care of guests. Had great time.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
18th Apr 2016

I had a really nice trip at Dia Riad. I haven't been lucky because I think I've eat something wrong. The good new is that they took great care of me by moving me to a calmer room for example. They were also making sure that I get better. They helped my friend to cook me rice... I would definitely recommand this hostel. You won't regret it for sure. Also, the breakfast was good ;).oussama and abdelah big brother and karim ahmed karima nawal family

• England, Female, 18-24
15th Apr 2016

I couldn't recommend this hostel to anyone more. It was my birthday on the day I arrived and the staff made me a cake and sang happy birthday to me! really made the day special. I also have dietary requirements which they were more than happy to cater for and change the set breakfast to suit my needs. The staff were absolutely lovely - special thanks to Hassan, Nawal, Karim, Ahmed, Oussama and everyone else! If you're going to Marrakech then definitely stay here!

• England, Female, 18-24
11th Apr 2016

The best hostel I have ever stayed in. For £5 a night it was simply beautiful with the friendliest staff and the best facilities. A roof terrace with turtles and shisha! Free breakfast and the staff (especially Ahmed) would go to all lengths for our happiness. Couldn't recommend more. Thank you Ahmed!!!!

11th Apr 2016
5.1

There was NEVER toilet paper in the bathrooms, one time I walked to ALL THREE and there was none in any of them. The bathroom smelled so disgusting you could hardly stand to be in it. I don't have high expectations for hostel bathrooms especially in Morocco but this was inexcusable. We were given no key to get into the hostel so had to knock and ring the bell a million times to get in, and then just random people staying would let you in, so ANYONE could get into it easy. No locks on room doors

• Slovenia, Female, 31-40
8th Apr 2016

Clean everyday, big tasty breakfast, close to the main square , nice terrace

• Italy, Mixed Group, 25-30
4th Apr 2016

The riad/hostel is great and we wre warmly welcomed by Ahmed who did a great job! You get served typical mint tea and moroccan patisserie on arrival. Ahmed did help us figure out how to get around town and was available throughout the whole stay to sort out any problems we could possibly have. He was great and defo made pur stay!! - defp going back!