Riad Dia Reviews

Zefriti No. 6, El Ksour, Place D'Jeema el Fna, Marrakech, Morocco

I had the most amazing time at this hostel. The facilities are pretty basic, but the atmosphere is very friendly and welcoming, and the staff takes care of you as if you are part of the family. Will definitely come back!

Very helpful and friendly staff. Layla is an absolute gem. Great atmosphere to stay in.

• 13th Dec 2014

The most uncomfortable beds I've ever slept on! The mattress felt like cardboard and the bunks were so high it was very inconvenient. The atmosphere was great, though, and the common area was great for socializing. Location was excellent - right next to the square and easy to find.

Such a beautiful hostel. It was a little hard to find, but the hostel offers to have someone meet you at a cafe, which you should definitely do. Don't follow the people on the street who will offer to take you there. There weren't lockers, and the rooms were a little small, but other than that it was definitely one of my favorite hostels. The staff is so incredibly nice, and they will serve you free tea and cookies throughout the day. They also have an awesome rooftop terrace!

Good place! In the begginnig is a little difficult to undertand the city but you get used to it...

I think overall it was a lot different than I expected. It was extremely beautiful & the reception lady was VERY NICE however some of the other staff especially those patrolling at night were very rude & everything was based around getting payments even if it was at the early hours of the night. Also it was extremely extremely cold & I am Canadian and saying this.

Cool little place, good location, great staff, and they offer a good cooking class you can take if you enjoy the food, Kevin Lala

• 4th Dec 2014

The riad was actually very lovely, there were tours, shisha, breakfast and hammams available. The road was beautiful and colourful as well. The staff were also lovely, always making sure that everything was alright. The only problem for my friend and I was that we had chosen to visit Marrakech at a time when it was raining/flooding, so what would've been a perfect accommodation during warmer times, did not work too well for us.

Great location and the staff were awesome. My only gripe was the sheets on both of our beds were either not washed or not washed very well. They smelled like the last few guests 💀. Note they do not have lockers for your valuables. We didn't have any issues.

An excellent stay in Riad Dia! Staff were helpful and will go the extra mile to make you feel welcomed at all times. Breakfast starts from 6.45am which was great for early starts and there are a variation of day trips they will organise for you. Located nice and close to the main attractions in Marrakech with an atmosphere perfect for single and group travellers to socialise. I would highly recommend!

I had a very good experience staying in this hostel. Location is very nice, only minute away from the square. Staff is very friendly, special thanks to Hicham and Layla!!!

• 15th Nov 2014
  • Belgium

I really enjoyed a lot of the staying with Riad Dia,a excellent atmosphere of talking and so easy to make friends there.If I ever come back no doubt I'll be there.many thanks for all the staff,you guys are so nice.especially Leila

Once you found your way (def check the video directions!) friendly and warmhearted loving people await you. The Riad is beautiful and the breakfast really good. I just wish I had been shown around a bit more, like where the bathrooms are, where the towels are, etc. But it was alright to just ask.

Staying at Riad Dia was great, arriving in marrakesh was quite confusing; arriving at Dia was so nice free tea and the staff are really helpful and patient, helps you make sense of a busy city: The free dinner on friday was lovely the roof terrace really nice too, the staff make the place though always happy to help whatever the time: I would definitly reccomend this colourful vibrant place for anyone coming to marrakesh: Anita/Leila

• 12th Nov 2014
  • British Virgin Islands

helpful, friendly staff

• 8th Nov 2014

Once you step into the hostel you are greeted with the warmest welcome and some delicious mint tea (that you can get any time of day). Layla was amazing and helped us with any questions we had. She even offers henna designs which look amazing. Great location just near the main square where the markets are. Would stay again and did at the end of my 2 weeks in Morocco. Breakfast provided and not many power points in room but able to make do.

This is an awesome hotel ... Great location! Close to food and 40cent orange juice! Wicked chill out area! Downstairs and terrace up stairs! Staff are extremely friendly escpically Laila! Also the tour we did to the Sarha desert through the hostel was great, and excellent value for money!

The staff were very friendly and accommodating. Would highly recommend staying here.

You will want to go back! Incredible location, panoramic roof terrace views, charismatic staff, as much free tea as you can drink and we even got a free dinner with live music on our last night. This place made our holiday!

• 2nd Nov 2014

Staff was very welcoming. They came to pick me up at taxi stop. Great terrace. Top breakfast. -Smoking is allowed in whole hostel. Stuffy rooms since no windows.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5