Riad Dia

Superb 955 Total Reviews

• England, Couple, 25-30
21st Mar 2017
8.0

Good location, staff are super friendly and accomodating, can book tours for you also if you need. Good Breakfast every morning bought to you by staff and dinner at there cafe rough is nice and cheap. Great rooftop terrace. Would stay again, thanks everyone at riad dia!

20th Mar 2017

This hostel is amazing! Rashid was extremely accommodating and friendly. We were able to book a Sahara tour through the hostel which was amazing and he had great advice about local places to visit! I would definitely recommend this hostel!

• USA, Female, 18-24
17th Mar 2017

I thought this Hostel was incredible. I immediately felt welcome and safe. It was a little bit hard to find but the staff were very friendly and willing to help us with anything. Would highly recommend.

• Argentina, Male, 18-24
14th Mar 2017

It s a great place to stay! All the staff was very friendly. I strongly recommend it!!

• USA, Male, 25-30
14th Mar 2017

Staff was very helpful in helping us feel comfortable and helped us get where we needed to go. The light breakfast that was included was a fun way to start the day.

10th Mar 2017

Real fun place! Great atmosphere! My wife and I also loved the Merzouga tour that they organized for us. We have stayed here twice and will definitely be back!

8th Mar 2017

The staff are incredibly warm and helpful; the hostel is located a stone's throw from the Jemaa el Fnaa. The showers/washrooms smelled a little mildewy like they needed a good scrub and the water wasn't always warm. Terrace was stellar.

• Russia, Female, 25-30
8th Mar 2017
6.9

The property was hard to find! Cleanliness was also a concern. We only stayed there for a bit. Breakfast was good, and they serve it 7:30-9:30 I think. It's important to note things like this in the description. One of the guys that works night shift doesn't know about the area or things to do much. Their English level is also low. I suggest you look for another place to stay. Cannot rate the evening atmosphere as wasn't there during the evening.

• Italy, Female, 25-30
6th Mar 2017

My staying was awesome! Great staff, all very nice, helpful and attentive, especially Jafar and Ismael. We arrived late, but we were welcomed with big smiles and tea! Rooms are clean and beds comfortable. There are few showers, but the water is hot most of the time. The terrace is beautiful and perfect to chill out. Breakfast is more than ok. The excursion to Zagora that the hostel offers is an unforgettable experience! I loved the atmosphere and I totally recommend it!

• England, Male, 25-30
2nd Mar 2017

I originally booked for one night and ended up staying for SIX! The atmosphere in Riad Dia is fantastic, the travellers that come through are interesting and friendly and the location is fantastic. The true highlight of this place though is the staff, my new friends: Ismail, Faathalah, Jaafar, Mouad, Karima, Fatiha and Mohammad. I came to Marrakech on my own and I left with many happy memories. These guys are fantastic hosts. Friendly, helpful, FUNNY and really genuine people.