Riad Dia Reviews

Zefriti No. 6, El Ksour, Place D'Jeema el Fna, Marrakech, Morocco

There actually IS a swimming pool inside. This place is a awesome. The only complaint I have is that our room got quite hot in the night but the terrace is nice to sleep on. Breakfast was big and traditional.

• 12th Apr 2014

From the first moment when I arrived to the moment I left, I felt completely and utterly at home at the Riad Dia. The charming staff, including managers Layla and Hajar, were always around and ready to give some helpful hints, fix any problems or just chat over a cup of delicious Moroccan tea. The rooms and beds were comfortable and laid back, and the many hang-out areas scattered around the hostel, from the terrace to the atrium, encouraged mingling. I would go back in a heartbeat!

• 7th Apr 2014

Very well located near the main square with excellent staff and great hospitality. There was a slight issue with the cleanliness of the bedsheets but I had sorted it by the 2nd night. There is no individual locks for the room doors, meaning anyone in the hostel could get in your room but the front door is locked at all times to members of the public. The breakfast was a bit stodgy but the free peppermint tea was great! There is also a great service provided from the airport and back.

• 2nd Apr 2014

We had the best time at riad Dia !!! Look no further, this is the hostel you want to stay at. The staff are amazing :) thank you!!! Bek

I stayed at Riad Dia for three nights. Riad Dia was a great oasis from the hussle and and bustle of the wining medina streets. I stayed the first two nights in the 14 person dorm which was very clean and had a large ensuite bathroom. When I came back I was in the 8 room dorm which was equally clean and comfortable. The evenings were spent on the beautiful open air roof terrace or the comfortable ground floor lounge. The staff are so helpful and willing to answer all questions and give advice!

• 19th Mar 2014

A very nice hostel, the lovely people really make you feel like home, excellent breakfast!!!!

• 16th Mar 2014

We came to Marrakech weary of people trying to scam us, and we were seriously mistaken. Senea, the manager, took incredible care of us, taking us to the souks to haggle and out to dinner on her own time. She arranged our day of a cooking class and camel rides, and became all of our friends. The hostel was beautiful, nothing like anything we have ever stayed in before. Anything you need they can help you with. Breakfast was amazing, and their roof deck perfect for lounging in the sun. 100% great.

• 4th Mar 2014

A great plac to stay in Marrakech. After one month of travelling in Morocco, for me was the best place to sleep. Great value for money and wonderful staff. The breakfast is included and is more that enough for a good morning. Is situated at 2 minutes from Jemaa el Fna. I love it and I want to return soon. Thank you very much for a lovely stay in Riad Dia.

Very nice people here, enjoyed a lot Nice breakfast. Hajar is very kind person layla and mbark.

• 12th Feb 2014