Riad Dia Reviews

Zefriti No. 6, El Ksour, Place D'Jeema el Fna, Marrakech, Morocco

Thank you for the great atmosphere! I believe that you have an amazing musician at your hostel. I definitely want to see him singing on a big stage in the future. I've never had such a good feeling with a hostel. Your staff makes you believe that you're at home. I've already recommended your place to friends of mine. Keep going like this! Best regards, Isa

The place is confortable and familiar. They have live music in the night. mohamed is a really nice musician. He and karim treat us really well.

We've had a great time in Marrakech and this hostel was an important part of it. The staff is extraordinarily friendly and the Riad itself is a great place to live at. I've never enjoyed myself this much staying in a hostel. Every night there is live music played by one of the staff members. They also offer cooking classes and other social activities. It is very easy to meet new people to travel with in this atmosphere.

I had a great time I came back again during my trip to hang with the staff ! Very welcoming in particular Mohammed, mehdee, abdul and and my favourite Kareem. You won't feel alone in this hostel most of the staff really get involved with the guests and if you show them the same respect they do to you you might even get a free meal from Kareem! However if you cannot speak French you may have a problem with one lady who will only talk to you if you can speak French and can be quite stand offish

I loved staying at this hostel so much that what started out as a 2 day reservation soon became five in total (with a trip in between). The atmosphere is the best part about this place. Mohammed was really helpful when I first arrived and helped me get settled in and know where to go for everything. I even got to hear his live music! They helped me with everything I wanted to do in Morocco and even more. Staying at the Riad Dia felt like being part of a big Moroccan family :)

Lovely people and lovely place Majed ... London

Our stay in Riad Dia was great! We chose it for its high reviews and we made the right choice. The Hostel has an excellent location since it is literally about 4 minute walk to the "Plaza Grande". It is a little difficult to find since it is inside the Marrakech alleys, but once you find the entrance to the alley the hotel directions are written in the wall. They give you a complimentary tea when you get there and Karim (the person in charge) seats with you to explain you the Hostel & Marrake

• 2nd Jan 2016
  • Mexico

Don't be so pushy when demanding reviews, let the people staying decide. It was all good but falsely pretending we were best friends at the end when we had barely spoken put a sour taste in my mind. Otherwise staff were excellent

Had a great time, everyone was really helpful, Thank you

• 31st Dec 2015

The riad was nice, but we got moved to the annex which had a lot less personality. Also, since it was New Years Eve we paid about 4x what the regular rate was which is why I rated it lower on value (we stayed at their sister hostel earlier and that was a great value).

Riad Dia is great. The staff are really cool. I wasn't around too much during the day, but all the staff are really flexible and helpful with organization and information. The two guys at night, Kareem and Mourad, are always hanging out and great to talk to, ask questions and just really dependable and caring. Everybody at the hostel also speaks excellenct English. Breakfast and tea are good too! Thanks so much for everything!

Me and my girlfriend stayed in riad dia during our stay in marrakech and couldn't be happier with the experience. Staff was super friendly and helpful (especially Mourad who met us at the mosque when we first arrived ;). Hostel is cozy with a friendly vibe and a nice roof terrace. We booked our sahara trip with them as well and that went off without a hitch.

• 26th Dec 2015
  • Sweden

Can't ask for much more when it comes to a hostel at this price. Good location and friendly staff. Mourad was particularly helpful with some queries i had.

Is a good place for the staff and the women boss Shana is so nice,very good location and good food.I love it!!!!

Location could not have been better. The welcome I got when I arrived was fantastic a nice pot of tea and biscuits sets you up right. Mourad every morning was always friendly and would go out of his way to answer any questions you had whether it be about Marrakech or if you wanted another pot of tea. So good I booked another stay on my way back

The place was exelent very close to the square but quiet to relax the staf was very friendly and always willing to help thanks Mourad Karim & the Girl wich I forgot the name the 3 are probably the best staff I had met in my 3 month traveling .thanks

Best place in Marrakech. We felt very welcome after Murat served us tea and showed us the place in a very kind way. The atmosphere is amazing. We had 5 new friends after half an hour. Highly recommended .

The best of the best never had found a better hostal in any place I had travel the staff is amazing always willing to help sincere and friendly thanks khadija for all the helphelp.

I enjoyed my stay in this hostel. It was easy to find/close to the main square but peaceful when Marrakech gets too much. I was greeted upon arrival with mint tea and cake and was served mint tea (free) whenever I fancied it. The roof terrace is great, there is a safe deposit box and the wifi is enough for short calls home.Breakfast is included and filling (breads) which is good for price. Staff were friendly and helpful although had obviously been pressurised to get good reviews by management.

• 19th Dec 2015

The staff at road dia were absolutely amazing!!! This was my second time staying here since my first experience four weeks earlier when I flew into Marrakech was so good! The staff are super helpful, friendly, fun and always ready with a pot of tea and great music! The rooms were comfortable, the hang out area in the courtyard was great but the roof terrace was amazing! The location is right off of the main square but off a quiet street so it is the best of both worlds!

• 15th Dec 2015