Riad Dia Reviews

Zefriti No. 6, El Ksour, Place D'Jeema el Fna, Marrakech, Morocco

Riad Dia is definately one of the best hostels in the world. Staff is super friendly and trying their best to make your stay as comfortable as possible. I was solo female traveler and everytime I came back to hostel I felt really safe and calm. I think Riad is the warmest memory I brought from Marrakesh.

We really liked the hostel! the roof top is just amazing and the location in marrakech is perfekt; in the middle of the center!

The perfect place in Marrakech, after the hussle of the street to come back to Dia was just what everyone needed. Really social chilled out place with great facilities. Staff made the place hard to leave, constantly helping us navigate our trip, organise excursions and answer any questions we had. A must if you are passing through. One of my favourite places, cant wait to come back. 10 out of 10

• 10th Feb 2015

Pros: - Excellent location - Knowledgeable staff - Good value for money Cons - Poor security; no lockers, no internal locks on room doors. - Access at night can be difficult as it requires a member of staff to be up to let you in. - Very cold at night - Very few bathrooms for the number of people staying. - Rock-hard beds and pillows. - Some lazy staff - Very little storage space - Bland, unappealing breakfast Recommended? No.

THE place to be in Marrakech! Thank you very much - it s been a awesome trip to Marokko! Thank=)

• 24th Jan 2015

It's a good hostel for the price range and Layla is very helpful but I had the worst bed of my life in the very top room and the lack of bathrooms is a problem.i never saw hot water in two days and the bathrooms are a bit grim to be honest.i did the three day Sahara trip with these guys and it was excellent.thank you

1 2 3 Next » last »