Riad Dia Reviews

Zefriti No. 6, El Ksour, Place D'Jeema el Fna, Marrakech, Morocco

I loved staying here. The layout of the riad really encourages all the guests to chat and make friends, and the staff is super friendly and helpful. It's a bit hard to find, so watch the video on the website! But once you find it you realize the location is perfect. It was so nice at the riad that I decided to stay extra days! Special thanks to Ahmad and Hicham, mis amigos! - Kevin and Leyla

Awesome atmoshpere and common facilities. Roof terrace is amazing as well is the staff. In the winter months it can be somewhat cold so make sure you ask for a second blanket.

I had the most amazing time at this hostel. The facilities are pretty basic, but the atmosphere is very friendly and welcoming, and the staff takes care of you as if you are part of the family. Will definitely come back!

Very helpful and friendly staff. Layla is an absolute gem. Great atmosphere to stay in.

• 13th Dec 2014

The most uncomfortable beds I've ever slept on! The mattress felt like cardboard and the bunks were so high it was very inconvenient. The atmosphere was great, though, and the common area was great for socializing. Location was excellent - right next to the square and easy to find.

My stay was exceptional from start to finish. I was able to reserve my airport pickup once my reservation was confirmed, which made it so much easier for me since my flight arrived around midnight.You are greeted with tea and coffee, no matter the time you arrive. Laila, one of the hostel host's,was a gem to get to know and extremely helpful with all the questions I had about Marrakech. I would recommend this hostel as the perfect location for all your needs.

• 11th Dec 2014

Such a beautiful hostel. It was a little hard to find, but the hostel offers to have someone meet you at a cafe, which you should definitely do. Don't follow the people on the street who will offer to take you there. There weren't lockers, and the rooms were a little small, but other than that it was definitely one of my favorite hostels. The staff is so incredibly nice, and they will serve you free tea and cookies throughout the day. They also have an awesome rooftop terrace!

Good place! In the begginnig is a little difficult to undertand the city but you get used to it...

I think overall it was a lot different than I expected. It was extremely beautiful & the reception lady was VERY NICE however some of the other staff especially those patrolling at night were very rude & everything was based around getting payments even if it was at the early hours of the night. Also it was extremely extremely cold & I am Canadian and saying this.

Cool little place, good location, great staff, and they offer a good cooking class you can take if you enjoy the food, Kevin Lala

• 4th Dec 2014

The riad was actually very lovely, there were tours, shisha, breakfast and hammams available. The road was beautiful and colourful as well. The staff were also lovely, always making sure that everything was alright. The only problem for my friend and I was that we had chosen to visit Marrakech at a time when it was raining/flooding, so what would've been a perfect accommodation during warmer times, did not work too well for us.

1 2 3 Next » last »