Riad Dia Reviews

Zefriti No. 6, El Ksour, Place D'Jeema el Fna, Marrakech, Morocco

Everybody were very nice and helpful, the hostel looks gorgeous and is very relaxing. I went in november si it was kind of quiet as it's not the high season but everybody made us feel like home there.

• 29th Nov 2015

Great hostel with super friendly and helpful staff!! Khadija welcomed me the night of my arrival and Radwan and Karim were amazingly helpful throughout the entire stay! Thanks for a first great time in Marrakesh!

We really enjoyed our stay at Riad Dia. There were a lot of guests and a large common room which facilitated meeting other travelers. Our room was on the top level and the bathroom was a little questionable. The rooms did not have lockers or a way to secure your belongings; the front door is secured, but within the room you may want to bring your own luggage lock or zip ties. The location was great—watch the video with instructions for finding it!!! Staff was helpful and breakfast included.

This place is great! Absolutely beautiful with a large rooftop area overlooking the city. They had sent a taxi to pick me up from the airport and he dropped me off where I was met by someone from the Riad who walked me to the door. They offer excursions out to the desert which if I had more time I would have definitely done. Great location next to el Fna and the market. Highly recommend this place!

My stay at Riad Dia was amazing. Their staff are extremely friendly and always keen to help. Hamed guided me to the hostel and pointed out great places of interest. Khadija showed me a bunch of great destinations on my map as well and remembered my name even after I had been away for three days on a Sahara trip. You can book excursions through the hostel and Khadija was great with helping us pick out the right one. It's a great place to meet people-both locals and travellers. I will stay again!

• 24th Nov 2015

Personál po celou dobu pobytu žebral cigarety.

What a lovley place! I know it is not easy to handle 13 girls at once but you guys did a great job! The staff was extremly friendly and always there to help or give advice on anything. We had a lovley stay, the breakfast was amazing, the hostel very uniqe and cosy and the atmosphere overall just lovley. I think I can speak for all of us when I say that we enjoyed our stay very much and would definetly return any time! Thank you for your hospitability and cheers from Germany!

I had an awesome stay at the Riad Dia. Right by the main market, good vibes and super helpful staff. If your in Marrakech, definitely stop by, and say hi to Kadija, Anas, Karem and Redoian for me! 😊

The staff was very nice and I liked the roof terrace a lot. The internet connection was a little unreliable and the pool was out of order (but I didn't really mind).

Great social atmosphere. Nice rooms and facilities. Hostel staff were very friendly and went out of their way to make sure everyone had an excellent stay (Anas was particularly fantastic). Would highly recommend Dia:

Awesome hostel! Don't stay anywhere else in Marrakech! The staff is great, and remembers you by name, and take time to make sure you are comfortable at all times. Anas is great takes care of every detail to make sure you are happy. Breakfast in the morning, and a great place to meet people in common area. It was winter when I came, but the pool looks like it is a blast during the hot Moroccan days. Very close to the medina, and within walking distance of the new town. Great prices too.

Have had the best time here ended up extending my stay, such a good atmosphere and lovely staff special shout out to Anas! Great location. Definitely recommend staying here!!

The place is great with good location. The lady (forgot her name) give me a good introduction to Marrakesh. Staffs are also helpful but somehow still needs to improve their customer service. Their restaurant and tours are reasonable. Also the Guides for the tour were very friendly.

Don't expect I get any sleep here. It's a loud party hostel with obnoxious guests in their early 20s. The sound reverberates through the whole place so even when it's relatively quiet you can hear everything. The tour company they use also is atrocious. They exclusively use a company called IMZI for their tours and they're a joke. Rude drivers and guides, and they don't even fulfill the promises made before the trip. BEWARE of booking a desert tour from here! Many other issues as well.

What can I say?? It was super clean, and the staff was very kind. The breakfast was really good, and the colours of the hostel with the decorations are amazing! Kisses from Hungary!! Hope to see you again!

Loved the hostel, best staff, highly recommend!!

• 30th Oct 2015

We had a wonderful stay at Riad Dia! Perfect location, incredibly helpful & friendly staff (we even got a free dinner one night!!) Overall very pleasant stay

• 30th Oct 2015

I returned back to this Hostel after having amazing previous experience when I was in Morocco for the first time. The second time was even better! The Staff, the location and the overall atmosphere of this Hostel was great and we got to meet other like-minded travellers on our stay! We we're warmly welcomed by Sana, who was very nice and told us more about Morocco and made our stay very nice:) Highly recommend.

• 27th Oct 2015
  • Czech Republic

Our stay at the Riad Dia was amazing. The staff was unbelievably helpful. The atmosphere of the hostel was one of the best I've encountered, everyone was so friendly and gave us great tips on how to navigate the city and what were the most important things to see.

• 25th Oct 2015