Riad Dia Reviews

Zefriti No. 6, El Ksour, Place D'Jeema el Fna, Marrakech, Morocco

I really enjoyed a lot of the staying with Riad Dia,a excellent atmosphere of talking and so easy to make friends there.If I ever come back no doubt I'll be there.many thanks for all the staff,you guys are so nice.especially Leila

Once you found your way (def check the video directions!) friendly and warmhearted loving people await you. The Riad is beautiful and the breakfast really good. I just wish I had been shown around a bit more, like where the bathrooms are, where the towels are, etc. But it was alright to just ask.

Staying at Riad Dia was great, arriving in marrakesh was quite confusing; arriving at Dia was so nice free tea and the staff are really helpful and patient, helps you make sense of a busy city: The free dinner on friday was lovely the roof terrace really nice too, the staff make the place though always happy to help whatever the time: I would definitly reccomend this colourful vibrant place for anyone coming to marrakesh: Anita/Leila

• 12th Nov 2014
  • British Virgin Islands

helpful, friendly staff

• 8th Nov 2014

Once you step into the hostel you are greeted with the warmest welcome and some delicious mint tea (that you can get any time of day). Layla was amazing and helped us with any questions we had. She even offers henna designs which look amazing. Great location just near the main square where the markets are. Would stay again and did at the end of my 2 weeks in Morocco. Breakfast provided and not many power points in room but able to make do.

This is an awesome hotel ... Great location! Close to food and 40cent orange juice! Wicked chill out area! Downstairs and terrace up stairs! Staff are extremely friendly escpically Laila! Also the tour we did to the Sarha desert through the hostel was great, and excellent value for money!

The staff were very friendly and accommodating. Would highly recommend staying here.

You will want to go back! Incredible location, panoramic roof terrace views, charismatic staff, as much free tea as you can drink and we even got a free dinner with live music on our last night. This place made our holiday!

• 2nd Nov 2014

Staff was very welcoming. They came to pick me up at taxi stop. Great terrace. Top breakfast. -Smoking is allowed in whole hostel. Stuffy rooms since no windows.

100% loved this place

The most incredibly friendly and helpful staff. They treat you like family and absolutely nothing is too much trouble.

We have stayed at that hostel for 3 or 4 nights and i can tell that the atmosphère is pleasant. It's not a five star hotel but you can find what you want there.

Very nice hostel in general, one of the best atmospheres I have experienced in a hostel. Sleeping was hard though, the matresses are really hard and the A/C is blowing cold air in your neck if you are unlucky with dividing the beds. Fortunately you can solve this by sleeping on the roof instead.

Fabulous location with wonderful staff, we felt so welcomed. Layla went out of her way to help us and did some fantastic henna! The hostel is how you hoped a Moroccan Riad to be and the decor was out of this world. Great value for money I will be recommending it to all my travelling friends!

• 17th Oct 2014

Great location near the main square where you can find anything you need (food, bank, excitement). No lockers in the rooms but the front door is always locked and only opened for guests. Beautiful on the inside with a nice rooftop terrace however must be quiet after 9pm. Would recommend if you are in Marrakech.

The Riad Dia was absolutely amazing. Sana, the manager, was fantastic and always helped us with any questions or information we needed. The riad is beautiful, well located, and very clean. It has an amazing roof deck where you can read or hang out. The breakfast is fantastic as well and the helpful staff are even willing to make it for you to go if you need to get going early in the morning. The hostel is on a quiet street which makes for a great night's sleep.

The hostel is so beautiful! The place is very nice, the location is great, near the main square and so comfortable! Very recommendable! Thank you so much Sana for everything! We hope come back to Marruecos soon! Kisses! Seba y Noe from Argentina

Great place to see the city and just rest would definitely return!

• 5th Oct 2014

I loved staying here - it was the best hostel I'd stayed at in Morocco. Great value and atmosphere, excellent location yet easy to find from the bus stop and amazing staff - Jemaal, Leila and the beautiful Sana are great - so helpful and their unlimited free mint tea sure beats the cheap beers anyday. Will definitely come back when I return to Morocco to see the desert. Victor.

1 2 3 Next » last »