Riad Dia Reviews

Zefriti No. 6, El Ksour, Place D'Jeema el Fna, Marrakech, Morocco

We arrived at the hostel and immediately felt like home! The rooms, bathrooms and the terasses are so beautiful and the staff like family :) we were even able to use the kitchen for cooking! Its very oriental and original! It's very near to the square and from the terrace you have a great view! It remined me so much of the 1001 arabic tales :) When we went along for traveling we left same things here till we came back "home". great thing!! Cheers to everbody and especially mama layla :))))

• 8th Mar 2015

I had an amazing time at Riad Dia!!! It's in the perfect spot just a minute walk from the main square, and the staff really do everything they can to make you feel at home. The owner even took me to an internet cafe after midnight so I could print last-minute plane tickets. great atmosphere, colorful traditional riad style, rooftop terrace, and hot water. They even greet you with mint tea and cookies when you check in. And I was able to book an awesome (and inexpensive) Sahara tour right there.

1 2 3 Next » last »