Riad Dia Reviews

Zefriti No. 6, El Ksour, Place D'Jeema el Fna, Marrakech, Morocco

I had an amazing time at Riad Dia!!! It's in the perfect spot just a minute walk from the main square, and the staff really do everything they can to make you feel at home. The owner even took me to an internet cafe after midnight so I could print last-minute plane tickets. great atmosphere, colorful traditional riad style, rooftop terrace, and hot water. They even greet you with mint tea and cookies when you check in. And I was able to book an awesome (and inexpensive) Sahara tour right there.

Amazing staff and great location but the beds were not great and it is a loud riad. Staff were so friendly though and made it a great experience, they also organize desert excursions from the riad which is very convenient

Amazing Riad and great staff. Felt right at home staying here. Soo close to the main square. Airport pick up was great and waterfall excursion was something else. There was 8 of us in the one room, never much of a wait for bathroom and place was kept so clean. Turtles on rooftop where fab! Many thanks to Layla

• 1st Mar 2015

I stayed here with 5 other friends for 2 nights while we explored Marrakech. Everyone there was super friendly. They served us tea and cookies whenever we sat down in the common area and were very helpful in pointing out things to do and see in the city. It was hard to find at first because of where we were dropped off by the taxi, but once we found it, the location was ideal -- close to the Mosque and the market.

• 26th Feb 2015

Riad Dia is definately one of the best hostels in the world. Staff is super friendly and trying their best to make your stay as comfortable as possible. I was solo female traveler and everytime I came back to hostel I felt really safe and calm. I think Riad is the warmest memory I brought from Marrakesh.

We really liked the hostel! the roof top is just amazing and the location in marrakech is perfekt; in the middle of the center!

The perfect place in Marrakech, after the hussle of the street to come back to Dia was just what everyone needed. Really social chilled out place with great facilities. Staff made the place hard to leave, constantly helping us navigate our trip, organise excursions and answer any questions we had. A must if you are passing through. One of my favourite places, cant wait to come back. 10 out of 10

• 10th Feb 2015