Riad Dia Reviews

Zefriti No. 6, El Ksour, Place D'Jeema el Fna, Marrakech, Morocco

Our stay at the Riad Dia was amazing. The staff was unbelievably helpful. The atmosphere of the hostel was one of the best I've encountered, everyone was so friendly and gave us great tips on how to navigate the city and what were the most important things to see.

• 25th Oct 2015

Lovely people ... easy to find and everything was great Majed .. london

We loved our stay here!! The riad is beautiful. The atmosphere is perfect and the staff are incredibly friendly and helpful. I couldn't imagine staying anywhere else in merakech!

• 20th Oct 2015

We stayed in "Riad Dia" for 3 nights/ 4 days. We definitely had a great time. The whole "Riad Dia Team/ Stuff" is friendly, helpful, open- minded... The hostel is located perfectly in the Medina, about 2 minutes away from Djemaa- el Fna and the mosque. This hostel is one of the best possibilities to stay in Marrakesh for a small amount of money!

• 16th Oct 2015

Great Hostel. This hostel really has a warm atmosphere, every time you'll come back from the city you are welcomed again with a free cup of tea (if you want) and lots of cookies. It's very easy to meet people as they will serve the tea at tables where already other people are nipping their special Moroccan mint tea. Sanne and the very relaxed Tea-man (I forgot his name) thanks for my very pleasant stay and I hope to see you again one day.

great hostel with the most chill staff. electrical plugs were in short supply but that's morocco ☺ restaurant run by the hostel was surprisingly good, too!

A friend and I stayed here for five nights and we had a very good time. The staff are very nice and the hostel is located close to everything you need to see in Marrakech. We did a trip out to the Sahara which was organised by the hostel and that was also great. I would recommend Riad Dia to anybody who comes to Marrakech.

The location is good, one of the staff was rude not really helpful ( guy who makes breakfast), the breakfast was alright but i wouldnt go back there.

Very eccentric and fun hostel in Marrakech. Close to the Square and souks to get out and explore/get lost in the city. I took a sahara tour and they got up early to make sure I had a breakfast and was ready to go. highly recommended and a pleasure to stay at.

I booked this hostel 2 times. First I booked it only for a few days as I planned a dessert tour from Marrakech. After that I returned again to riad dia. During my dessert trip I could store all my lugage at riad dia. That was really great! It's really easy to meet and have a drink with other travellers on one of the terraces on the roof or downstairs around the pool.

Great hostel. Amazing staff. I would recommend it to everyone going to Marrakesh.

This hostel was the best one I have stayed at in 4 month across 3 continents. Travelling alone I was worried coming to Morocco, however asI walked through the front door the staff were so welcoming. I was given tea and treats which were great after a long flight. From there it only got better, the outlay of the hostel was so authentic and beautiful. The rooms were spacious and clean, the desert tour and day trips I did were great, breakfast was superb and it was so central. Highly recommend.

easily five stars across the board! excellent location, the staff is incredibly friendly and kind, laid back, and extremely hospitable. for the price facilities are wonderful! now without a doubt one of my favorite hostels! wish could another week. :)

• 2nd Oct 2015

Everything was perfect!!!

• 1st Oct 2015
  • Poland

I had a wonderful stay at Riad Dia. The location of the Riad is perfect and it's a 2 minute walk from Djeema El Fna and many other main attractions. Dia is very uniquely decorated and has a nice pool in the middle of the lounge room, this combination along with friendly travelers create a relaxed and enjoyable atmosphere. My favorite thing about Dia is the staff, Mariam and Nacer were super friendly, helpful, and fun to talk to and I will return to Dia just to see them again. Thanks again!

Riad Dia is a vibrant, welcoming hostel located just a minute away from the main square. The breakfast was really nice and filling. The en-suite per dorm was a refreshing touch. Only stayed on day but everything was really nice.

Really friendly staff who make you feel right at home with lots of open minded guests and a comfortable chill out area. Brilliant location right next to the main square. Rooms air conditioning never seemed to be on or working, beds were uncomfortable and you could hear people through out the night coming back late so as a light sleeper I never got much sleep here.

• 20th Sep 2015

Riad Dia is a great hostel with an amazing interior and terrace. Its like a cool little dream world :) breakfast is good and a constant stream of mint tea keeps you going!!!

• 17th Sep 2015

The staff are very helpful and accommodating. They welcome you the moment you arrive, even coming to pick you up from the shuttle bus, and ensure you are assisted throughout the duration of your stay, i.e.: with water, mint tea, directions, translations etc.. Would definitely come back just for the atmosphere and staff alone!

Not much of an atmosphere at the hostel itself. Clean but somehow, cockroaches still got in. Staff not interactive nor friendly.. Just "doing their job" attitude, But can book tours for you... Hot shower is a nice treat, but 2 toilets per floor for 16+ people sometimes got crowded. Basic and affordable so would probably book again, but def not for someone who expects much.

1 2 3 4 Next » last »