Riad El Pacha Reviews

21, Rue Abderrahamane Eddak, Essaouira, Morocco

This hostel offers a great atmosphere to relax in after an adventurous day out on the beach, the markets or doing tours arranged by the helpful staff. There is great tasting,The atmosphere is really friendly, we had 3 course dinners cooked for us every evening for just 60dhm and taken out to local bars. It's a great value for money and opportunity to meet new people, as due to low price quite a lot of people stay there for weeks to discover Essaoira.

• 31st May 2014

Friendly and helpful staf .Very good atmosphere.

• 29th May 2014

Clean, beautifully decorated, helpful staff, free wifi in lobby .

• 28th May 2014

Room is really dark. No furniture to put your clothes or luggage, the bed was confy though. The Bathroom was a bit cold for the shower. I's a beautiful building asking for some painting and maintenance. The terrace has a huge potential, deserves some furniture up there! One BIG complaim, you should not allow people smoke inside the Riad! This is a huge disrespect to non smokers!

IT was sooo big.classical Moroccan style and decor. Spacious social areas . Very clean. Beautiful roof terrace with a stunning view.the location is very central and The staff were fabulou it was the Best hostel that I have stayed

• 22nd May 2014

Very nice people to welcome guests.

it is a great place to stay with excellent staff and atmosphere, I would only say that the bathrooms got out of toilette paper very quickly

Wnderful Location, away from the main road, quite. Inside a very nice looking authentic local athmosphere. Staff are very friendly, helpful and always ready to answer any questions. There is not much sound isolation....so if you travel as a couple...well you know what i mean :)

• 29th Apr 2014
  • Latvia

plug in bedroom wasn't fixed in the10 days I stayed (and one of the staff (simone) was very dishonest and stole money from me. I asked for my laundry to be done and he charged me 60 dirhams. laundry was returned to me in my original bag with the price written on it as 40 dirhams. he was a total scrounger, scabbing cigarettes and alcohol continually. the other staff were all really nice. shame that this conman was able to abuse his position right under their trusting noses.

• 23rd Apr 2014

When I booked there was written that the breakfast is included, but at hostel I had to pay for the breakfast. I told them that on the internet they have written breakfast included but they did't want to hear nothing.

Guys, do something with the terrace! It has such a great potential!!!

The sign is a little hidden on the right side so we walked past at first. The staff is friendly and ready to help. The rooms are ok but the toilets are not to well maintained and the blankets felt a little sticky. All in all its a good value for the money you pay.

1 2 Next » last »