Riad Etoile d'Essaouira Reviews

02 Rue Quadissiya, Av Sidi Mohmed Ben Abdelah essaouira, Essaouira, Morocco

Beautiful Riad building with posters from all the past Gnaoua Festivals decorating the walls. Nice homely room with ensuite and comfortable bed. Lovely Moroccan breakfast served on the roof terrace was included in the price. Great location, off one of the main streets of the Medina which is a couple of minutes from the main square, fort, fishing port and the start of the beach. I enjoyed my stay!

• 7th Jun 2015

tucked away off a convenient street. the staff were more than helpful & it felt safe.

• 14th Apr 2015

I booked this riad online through hostel world I payed my deposit and when I arraived I was told by the manager he made a mistake on the booking so I had to pay quadrupole the price what it was sopposed to be, he yelled in my face and started to get really aggressive when I told him it's not my fault he made a mistake, he did not appolagise or give me my deposit back so me and my friend decided not to pay the price he wanted and we found another riad for much cheaper and a lot cleaner.

• 26th Nov 2014

We were very happy we stayed here! The riad is in the centre of Essaouira and the owner is very nice. Breakfast was elaborate, which was good! I would certainly recommend staying here.

• 5th Sep 2014

Gorgeous place, so much character! Lovely, helpful staff...incredibly convenient location! Yummy breakfast on roof terrace..loved it all, was sad to leave!

Perfect central location and really friendly staff. The breakfast was the best, absolutely delicious and served on their lovely roof terrace. Good sized clean rooms with fresh towels each day. We would definitely recommend this hostel.

Buen sitio para alojarse y pasar unos dias. Desayuno muy bueno y completo. Se duerme muy bien y es limpio y centrico. Totalmente aconsejable.

• 31st Jul 2013
  • Spain

Muy buen riad, salimos contentos

Very good room and nice people in the recepction that helped in every question we asked. Very recommendable!!