Riad Fes El Bali Reviews

7, Derb El Miter, Tal�a Kbira, Fez, Morocco

No Rating

Travel in time at this Riad. It feels like entering a palace that has been forgotten. Amazing art work on walls, ceilings and wood, beautiful rooms, room 8 might be the most run down, but at the same time most characterfull with a view over the entire old town of fez. If you don't care about a little dust, and one or two loose screws here and there, this place feels like a royal residence at budged prices. Definitely to recommend.

Room for the first night was shabby, dirty, noisy and hot. Was moved on second night to a nicer room which was clean. Owner sleezy, gives female guests unwanted attention. Best avoided if female.

- First night:They put me in a storage room and lied that was a single room, except of one bed, there were one paar of used shoes and two mattresses standing on the wall, there was no shared bathroom in this Riad, u cannot take a shower. - Third night:They removed my staffs from my normal room and put them unlocked under the steps only because my bed is double bed and they gave it to a couple before I came back My money has been stole, which I put it in my purse ( in a make-up bag on my bed)

Beautiful riad that provides great value for your money. Would definitely stay there again.

Beautiful traditional riad at the doorstep of medina. It's excellent value for money.

Beautiful riad in a great location, but hard to find (the map on hostel world was not correct - but lots of people happy to show you the way........). Written instructions on how to find the riad would be helpful.

Really Peacefull and magic place we really enjoy the RiAD

• 13th Aug 2011
  • Spain

Wonderful Riad in the middel of medina Fez! Rooms are fresh and characteristic! I would suggest it to anyone!!

• 9th Aug 2011

This riad is absolutely beautiful, expected a standard hostel similar to others we had been to in Morocco but got given a fairytale style typical Moroccon riad. Huuge rooms, beautiful inner courtyard equipped with it's own lute, luxurious sofas and cusions and chirrping birds, rooms were cleaned and tidied every day by a lovely friendly woman and the breakfast was to die for. Not your standard OJ, coffee, bread and jam; the coffee tasted like proper coffee, the jam was actually delicious and the breakfast c

Wonderful Riad. A beautiful building and view, lovely staff and an excellent breakfast.

Riad Excelente. Um Pequeno palácio lindo. Muito Organizado. Equipe super gentil.

Excellent building (beautiful courtyard), excellent rooms (big and clean). The breakfast is superb. Great situation, in the middle of the medina but in a peaceful corner.

MY EXPERIENCE HAS BEEN VERY NEGATIVE ARRIVED AT THE AIRPORT HAVE BROUGHT ME IN A HOUSE IS NOT TO THE MOROCCAN Riad Al Pacha ME WAS THAT THE ERA IN RESTRUCTURING Riad Al Pacha !!!??? AND I HAVE PAID THE SAME PRICE THAT I HAVE NEVER BOOKED RIAD VITO! MY REVIEW WILL BE VERY NEGATIVE ON THE INTERNET FOR YOU AND THE RIAD AL PACHA VERAMENNTE !!!!!! NOT A BAD EXPERIENCE THE COUNCIL TO NESSUNO.NON SO IF YOU DEPEND ON THE ORGANIZATION OR OTHERWISE IN MOROCCO BUT NOT CORRECT! FABIO Masio

The Hotel is very well situated, right at one of the main streets of Fez. The stuff is very helpful although only the manager seems to speak proper english. The breakfast is excellent and the rooms are clean. The Hotel itself seems to be kind of a farm as it is surrounded by goats and sheep and other animals, which make wired noises during the night. Nevertheless very much to recommend.

CAREFUL! The owner is very sketchy. When we checked in he told us that the website had the wrong prices and we had to pay 15euro extra per night, each person. We argued and and only ended up paying 3euros extra. Other people in the Riad had similar experiences. He told one couple that they had to pay 20% tax on each night. This was after they checked in and stayed for 2 nights. He is money hungry and will try to hustle you. The Riad itself is beautiful and the other staff are very friendly!

• 15th Apr 2011

This riad is really beautiful and most of the staff are really nice and helpful, the breakfast is nice as well and the location is petty good... just most of the staff don't really speak english and the arabic man at the reception at night ask me for tips almost every day and was going to ask me to pay 100% of the rate and pretend he forgot I only paid 10% as deposit via the web. Show him the receipt is good enough though.

The Riad is absolutely beautiful with clean rooms and the staff is really helful.

good location, ownera bit full on, receptionist helpful all staff did their brest to answer in english

They take reservation, although they are allready booked up. I've lost my 10% deposit and was send up to an other riad.

• 23rd Mar 2011

We had a great stay in Riad al Pacha. The view on roof is excellent. Breakfast is good , with coffee and different sorts of croissants or traditional baked goods. Staff is very helpful and friendly, but no one of them know english, except from the owner. There is no wi-fi-connection here, but you can use the computer for free if you ask. But I must aslo mention that if you are afraid of ants and bugs you should probaby not stay here, because the floor in our room was invaded of ants. It didn't bother us ver

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4