Riad Habram Reviews

4, Derb El Alami, Blida, Fez Medina, Fez, Morocco

A perfect welcome to Morocco - we arrived quite late en famille so it was great to be met by Abdul (get the taxi driver to ring him before setting off and he'll explain to the driver where he'll meet you..) and led straight to his beautiful family home. He put us instantly at ease, an attentive and informative host but not pushy. Shukran b'zef!

• 29th Jan 2014

It was for me the best option, they went for me to the train station, waited for me 2 hours until 24.00. The next day Abdul showed me all the touristic places in the medina and always looked people gave me a low price. I am satisfied.

• 11th Aug 2013
  • Peru

If you like to stay right in the old Medina, its a good place. But it's an old house and not a Riad! It is sober and the atmosphere is shabby.

• 29th Apr 2012

I truely loved the place and I felt like I was in heaven. The family are wonderful and I had a great time there with them. :) If you want to experience life stay there, or just stay with all the 5* losers that think that life is perfect.

This is a Riad with several rooms for guests and the extended family lives on the middle floor and a downstairs room. The house built in 1300's is beautiful inside. If you do not want a guide BE SURE to say no from the first day. If you are not interested in shopping make that very clear and say so. We did have a guide and did see things we might not have seen on our own but the shopping was more that we were ever interested in. A guide does help keep others from trying to get you to hire them

• 5th Jun 2011
  • Mixed Group, 41+

Don't talk to the guide!